[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys fuck the red pill >be virgin semi-chad >decent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1475688786003.jpg (15KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1475688786003.jpg
15KB, 720x1280px
Ok guys fuck the red pill

>be virgin semi-chad
>decent looks and height but autistic hobbies and edgy misanthrope
>fucked up but true view of woman
>8/10 q.t. asked me to see Annabell 2 with her in cinema
>wants to watch the first one before at my or her place
>i see all of this as a waste of time
>I'd rather watch anime or play vidya
>still I agreed because she's cute and there might be chance to smash
>I don't even really want to have sex since I think it's only a hassle and I have a low libido but I want to get it over with
>now I'm annoyed that I have to go and I don't want to back out since I always do so with girls

Why can't I just appreciate that a good looking, nice girl wants to spend time with me and thinks thay I'm cool
>>
because you are a stupid asshole
>>
File: IMG_1235.jpg (60KB, 584x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1235.jpg
60KB, 584x530px
>>39322564
Dunno but same.
Not even semi-Chad, I'm an ugly beta virgin. The only two upsides to me are that I'm ambitious and I guess I'm witty supposedly.

And yet this 9/10 girl is OPENLY into me. It's borderline insulting, given the second I gave up was the moment women stopped ignoring me.
She wants me to do shit with her but it seems awkward as fuck and boring.

can they just leave us alone. they ignored us during the years it mattered, why now.
>>
>>39322888
Exactly!
Now that you say it I realized that as soon as I stopped giving too much of a fuck about women, they started to get interested in me.
Fucking illogical roasties. I wanted to be a nice guy when girls ignored me and now I ignore them and they start liking me. I don't want a gf if the only way to go is to be an asshole. I should give up on women completely desu.
>>
>>39322806
That's another thing that bugs me about me. People tend to say I'm very smart and shit but I always doubt my own intelligence. Am I stupid for not wanting to go out with this girl? Maybe, who knows.
>>
>>39323160
>That's another thing that bugs me about me. People tend to say I'm very smart and shit but I always doubt my own intelligence. Am I stupid for not wanting to go out with this girl? Maybe, who knows.
you might be smart, but you are 100% retarded. you're getting sand in your vagina over watching a fucking movie? wtf? you are selfish pretentious asshole. you can only waste your time watching anime and playing video games? a real robot understands those things are retarded but they embrace that they are retards. watching a shitty movie isn't any less retarded than your preferred options. go watch the movie with her, dipshit.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.