[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate being an immigrant. My parents brought me to A*erica against

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1501785813791.png (20KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
1501785813791.png
20KB, 474x473px
I hate being an immigrant. My parents brought me to A*erica against my will as a youth and now I'm stuck here. I googled for "I hate being an immigrant" and there are less than two pages and none of the results are serious. This might literally be one of the rarest feels out there.
>>
>>39322296
>A*erica
I'd rather be in your place than in current post-commie shithole.
>>
What country did you come from before? Bringing you to america if you lived in south america or some poor asian/african country is maybe one of the best things that they could've done for you. Unless you moved from somewhere like Europe then America is pretty much the best place of opportunity even though things are a bit rough in the political cliamte.
>>
>>39322338
Europe is good with education but is shit unless you are a beta engineer who works 8 days a week
>>
>>39322296
>yfw your parents brought you to America to save you from the bullshit of the other country
>you resent it because now you're an immigrant

Think of how good you have it. You're not complaining about lack of food, shitty living conditions, being stalked by crime families... The only thing you can find to be upset about is being an immigrant... in a nation comprised entirely of immigrants. You a butt.
>>
I knew this was the loneliest feeling, I don't know why I even brought it up.

>>39322338
South America (Argentina)
>>
Hey, it's not that bad. If you've got both south american and US citizenship, you have the best of both worlds.

Get a higher-paying job here, save your cash, then live off the money in a cheaper country. you already know the language and culture, you've got a winning combo there bud.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.