[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>apply to 1000 jobs >finally get a response from one >don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1489186978972.jpg (112KB, 756x578px) Image search: [Google]
1489186978972.jpg
112KB, 756x578px
>apply to 1000 jobs
>finally get a response from one
>don't remember what the job was
>>
File: 1429479078813.jpg (60KB, 486x309px) Image search: [Google]
1429479078813.jpg
60KB, 486x309px
>>39321867
Employers are so self centred, they seem to believe that they are the only job you've applied for and you really want to work for them because of their "awesome" values and shit. When you really just need to pay the bills.
>>
"13 traits you absolutely need to get hired at Chipotle"

Conscientious

Respectful

Hospitable

High energy

Infectiously enthusiastic

Happy

Presentable

Smart

Polite

Motivated

Ambitious

Curious

Honest

Presentable
>>
>>39322175
0 for 13 feels bad dudes
>>
>>39322175
>Tfw when not high energy
>>
File: ChunibyoKumin02.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ChunibyoKumin02.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>39321867
I respect the fact that you had the tenacity to apply to that many jobs. You'll make it.
>>
>>39322175
I almost cried at a Chipotle interview and choked back tears. Grinded my teeth waiting for it to be over.
>>
My last interview I called myself an asshole.
I WANT TO FUCKING DIE
>>
>>39322439
Why? What the hell happened?
Oregano
>>
>>39322453
Solid tactic champ. The fake it till u make it meme is what u need
>>
>>39321867
>>apply to 1000 jobs
>>finally get a response from one
>>don't remember what the job was
Dumb sissy anime boi.
>>
>>39322439
I had an interview for Chipotle last week and the woman who interviewed me straight up said that I don't have what it takes to work there.
>>
File: 1503545936969.jpg (49KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503545936969.jpg
49KB, 1024x640px
>>39322465
Dude look at that list. Now look at r9k.
>>
>>39321955
This lol the job market is so fucking retarded. I'm supposed to write specialized cover letters and pretty resumes while spending hours of my time researching all about the company to get some low paying cuck job like get real. And HR people are all useless cunts who do nothing practical and think so highly of themselves when in reality they are fucking useless.
>>
>>39322439
>>39322528
I got the job but I'm not sure how long I'll keep it.

They asked me weird unexpected questions like

"If you were to open a business, what would it be?"
"P-probably not a restaurant... haha..." I answered.

"If you could have any super power, what would you pick?"
"Um... uh... f-flight I guess... to save on air fare..."

and "How would you spend a million dollars?"
"W-well I guess I would invest it... and retire early..."

First an interview with the manager, then another with the owner.
It didn't help that they were both group interviews...
>>
>>39321867
That's why you document every ad you applied to, preferably in something that can be quickly sorted through by various fields. Then, when you get an answer, you quickly check what it was about.
>>
>>39321867
Getting paid $23 an hour starting monday and they didn't even interview me. Are they gonna rape me?
>>
>>39322552
I wish things weren't this pathetic. I keep forgetting just how retarded these fags are
>>
>>39322590
Congratulations. It seems like a great company desu.
>>
>>39322175
>High energy
>Infectiously enthusiastic
>Ambitious

this is the worst part. you can't work with any dignity. fucking managers telling me to smile all the time
>>
>>39322657
I don't blame chipotle. I think it's a wonderful company that serves great food and treats the staff well. The woman doing the interview was nice and it's not like I mean to be an unstable fuck up that has issues.
>>
>>39322584
>get called up for a job because of my experience in another field
>clearly tell them i have no experience in the job they are offering me
>"No thats cool we will train you"
>go to interview
>hr runs through same shit they said over phone
>has me talk to "future" manager
>manager asks me about my experience in role
>tell him my experience in other field
>"uhh yeah but thats not what i asked"
>explain to him what HR had discussed with me over the phone and in email and what we just talked about 10 minutes ago
>"uhh yeah thats how this position works So do you have any experience in field or are we gonna just keep wasting everyones time"

I got up and said "I guess this role isnt for me" and just nodded my head when he gestured for a hand shake and walked out.
>>
>>39321955
>Employers are so self centred
How dare employers care about their money and their business! How dare they not just hand me a job for trying! How dare they have basic expectations for somebody to fulfill before they can work there!
>>
>>39322917
i ment to say "not how" fuck me but yeah i have a bunch of horror stories from trying to get low paying corporate ladder tier jobs
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.