[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As demographics shift, white people will be fewer in this world,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1499207599400.gif (2MB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499207599400.gif
2MB, 500x400px
As demographics shift, white people will be fewer in this world, but we still won't be any less attractive and intelligent, and our culture and political systems won't stop being so well-founded when compared to others. Will the value of whiteness go up with time? Or will it go down as people get more resentful.
>>
white "people" should never have left their tundra hovels
>>
>>39321730
Fuck off nigger shill
Origami desu
>>
>>39321699
A lot of whites are perfectly happy throwing their genetic heritage away, despite already being the most desirable race. The most likely thing is that they will become fewer and fewer, untill pure whites are so rare that their continued existence is threathened by inbreeding.
>>
>>39321699
There is no shortage of white people where I live, most of them look like swamp monsters and are dumb as bricks.
>>
>>39321730
And blacks should have never left their mudd huts
>>
>>39321699
OP you make it seem like we cant become a majority
>>
>>39321830
I'll take your word for it. Here, white people are the minority, but they're mostly very attractive, especially when compared to the local black and hispanic population. When I go somewhere non-white (as I often do), I see a look of awe and envy in non-white children's eyes. I haven't pin-pointed when this turns into anger, but I have to wonder if that attitude will change with generation Z when people start to see that we're a fading group who have genuinely handed institutional power to them.

>>39321892
I don't think of it as likely, but I like your optimism.
>>
>>39321699
Only white people care if you're white. When white population declines, less and less people will care that you're of a "desirable race" because the white race is only desirable to white people.
>>
>>39321931
I live in the south, you probably live in Normiefornia or something.
>>
>>39321942
The White features are more desirable among non-Whites than among Whites.
>>
>>39321699
Lol no. White femanon here. White boys are the least attractive of the races. They're ugly, creepy, weak, and have tiny dicks. Us white girls are all into black guys. They're hotter, sexier, stronger, and their dicks are huge! Sorry whitebois, but nothing's gonna change that
>>
>>39321931
All we need to do is get rid of jewish influence and there is such a thing as a defeatist attitude
>>
>>39321942
>the white race is only desirable to white people.
I don't think that's true. Is that why black and hispanic men are willing to date a fatter white girl the more white traits she has? Is that why middle-eastern men's ears perk up when you mention Scandinavian or German women? Is that why when I've visited Asia men stare at the girl I'm with on the train and send me long facebook messages about how all my white traits are beautiful? (no I'm not making that up and I'm not that good looking)

>>39321961
You're exactly right. Southern Normiefornia.
>>
>>39321994
Are you even trying to shill ? Atleast be good at it you stupid kike
>>
>>39321994
>t. schlomo shekelstein
shill harder
>>
>>39322058
>>39322079
Not everyone posting bait is a shill. I would go so far as to wager that only a small minority of those who bait are shills.
>>
>>39321942
That's where you are wrong. If whites as the main agitator vanish, there will be a void that's going to be filled by another race. There will be a race war, as there always has been.
>>
>>39322174
This one million times. If white people disappeared tomorrow, Asians (and Jews, if we're not counting them as white) would become the scapegoat for the problems of the darker peoples. Really ignoring whether or not you think whites are responsible for the misery of others, it's easy to imagine they would be blamed regardless.
>>
The time of the Elves is over
>>
>>39323192
Not gonna lie, Lord of the Rings started me off on thinking about this.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.