[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what makes girls so scary? even the weakest of us can beat them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
what makes girls so scary? even the weakest of us can beat them into a pile of flesh.
>>
>>39320898
Yes but you *can't* unless you want to end up in jail. I think that is key. A woman can mock you mercilessly and you actually can't do anything.
>>
Women aren't any different from men. Stop trying to put them on a pedestal
>>
>>39320898
they will share every single intimidate detail involving you on facebook/twitter/instagram
they can kill your social life if they want to
>>
>>39320932
Yes they are, they are weaker. Being harrassed/mocked by something physically weaker than you and not being able to do fight back is the worst feeling.
>>
>>39320932
Total fiction
Women and men are radically different
>>
>>39320898
Because rejection is the most direct and immediate form of failure a guy can face. There's really no way to sugarcoat that you were not good enough for the girl.

At least if you don't try, you can delude yourself into thinking that you may not have failed.
>>
File: 1424295300961.jpg (96KB, 693x586px) Image search: [Google]
1424295300961.jpg
96KB, 693x586px
>>39320921
this

you can't beat them, you can't lay a finger on them, you can't even upset them in any way, they have all the power in the world over you

it's so easy for them to humiliate you, they don't even have to try

and they are terrifying, they also have a short fuse, easy to offend, very judgmental
>>
>>39320932
Women have it 10x easier in the dating market. Go to any bar and every half-decent looking woman will be getting attention from 100s of guys.
>>
>>39320967
>At least if you don't try, you can delude yourself into thinking that you may not have failed.
i feel the same way, i'd rather not try, then try and realize my worst fear is true
>>
>>39320982
Women don't really have any power tho.
>>
>>39321001
I mean I was just saying that in general as to why some guys don't try or are scared of women.

I personally do try (and get rejected a lot).
>>
I remember Jordan Peterson saying something like, rejection is scary because its like being judged and rejected by mother nature itself, because woman select the fittest most capable males. Its like a direct assessment of your value as a human being.
>>
>>39321010
You have no idea how wrong you are
Women can easily control men in order to punish other men
>>
>>39321042
>tfw get cold hands and shivers from rejection

Last time it happened I woke up at 3AM feeling like I was stabbed in the belly.
>>
File: doomsheev.jpg (78KB, 627x719px) Image search: [Google]
doomsheev.jpg
78KB, 627x719px
They can send me to jail just by claiming that I tried to rape them. And even if I didn't end up going to jail, everyone would still believe her and my life would be ruined.
>>
>>39320898
>even the weakest of us can beat them into a pile of flesh.

actually no - only 90% of men are stronger than every woman in the world

that leaves 10% of males who aren't

that's 375,000,000 fellas who can't even fight like girls

of course that includes all the dudes in comas and cancer wards and quadriplegic support chairs

so like, that's basically all the dudes on /r9k/ yeah?

~

also; eat my reddit spacing which i just mansplained yo face wit
>>
>>39320898
Because women have the court on the society on their side. Everyone believes them when they straightforward lie just because they don't like you.

Example: 11th grade, I was always very polite and silent, some black french chick decided she doesn't likes me and told everyone I would rape people and I'm a Nazi who denied the Holocaust (I'm German). What happened? No one wanted to talk with me or have anything to do with me.

Have tits and a vagina and you live pretty much on easy mode with cheat codes.
>>
vagina devil magic
>>
>>39321051
This. Go to any bar. Approach a girl if you do it the wrong way she'll easily be able to get some guys to give you a hard time. Best case you get called a creep and told to fuck off. Worst case, you end up in a fight. It's happened to me a few times.
>>
>>39321010
>Women don't really have any power tho.
women control men and run the world. look around you at all the shit that has fucked up our society-- it's all gotten worse with female empowerment because now they control everything right out in the open and don't even have to worry about the long game.
>>
bc girls kill you on the inside and leave you a walking dead zombie.
>>
>>39320898
Because they are emotionally much more evolved and can see right the smokescreen you call your autism. Women can sniff out any trickery you attempt to throw your way. Scary fucking creatures.
>>
>>39321042

That's a brilliant way to put it. I don't believe any of these PUA types that say you have to just go all out and play a numbers game, hitting on 100's of women. I'm 0 - 5 in my entire life, and I can remember each rejection. Its like a soccer kick to the fucking balls for your ego. And each time it lowers my confidence more and more. IDK maybe if you're not a virgin like I am and know at least 1 woman on the entire planet already thought you were fuckable it would not be so bad.
>>
>>39320898
For me it's the fear of doing something wrong and looking like a weirdo/creep. My entire social life is focused on pretending to be normal, talking to a girl is not part of my act so it scares me I'll be discovered as a weirdo.
>>
>>39320898
Men might have physical power, but women have social and sexual power.
Even if you can beat a female up, the female can turn society against you and you will be just as bad off or worse than the woman you beat up.
Even teenagers are subconsciously aware of the power any female wields over them, hence the dumb hesitation and worry asking a girl out. She can literally ruin you with a word.
>>
>>39323953

Chad is someone who has gotten over his fear of rejection. He could ask out 100 women in a night and feel nothing till he gets to the 1 girl who says yes.
>>
Anyone else just get really quiet once they're around girls? Like when I had friends I was funny, could make people laugh, other guys liked me a lot, then a girl would enter the group and I would not say a word. Like I just can't talk and I feel super nervous. And they would pick up on it and embarrass me too.
>>
>>39320898
they're intimidating because you have to act a very specific way to access their baginas. we wish it were possible to bypass social interaction with them and drag them off to a cave but it's not.
>>
>>39324136

Umm no, just no. Chad rarely gets rejected, and the few times he does it doesn't hurt at all because he has succeeded so many times in the past it does't matter. Chad would never have to ask 100 woman to get 1 yes, he would get a hottie by the 3rd time he asked.
>>
>>39324187

>on autopilot
>see girl
>manual mode engaged
>>
>>39324187
I feel like it's because woman are the ultimate normalfags.
>>
>>39321010
Yes they do. They can call you sexist and kill you socially, they can call rape and destroy your whole life, they can do whatever they want without any fear of consequences because muh female empowerment
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.