[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H-how do people figure out what condoms they need? Not that I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1503115068773.gif (202KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1503115068773.gif
202KB, 720x405px
H-how do people figure out what condoms they need? Not that I'm expecting anything, but I want to prepared just in case. Do they just buy a bunch of different kinds and try them on?

>tfw too afraid to go anyway to buy them because someone might recognize me

t. 5.5x6
>>
>buy condoms
>if they are not the right size get a different kind
how fucking stupid are you?
also if you're scared of people seeing you just buy them online.
>>
>>39320696
I don't have that kind of money, anon
>>
Go to a convenience store nowhere near where you live, and buy the three pack of regular Trojans for like three or four bucks. They'll either fit or won't, and you'll know what direction to go next.
>>
Get a durex condom like every other normal person. If you want a condom glove to fist someone with buy trojan.
>>
>>39320715
you dont have 10-15 bucks?
>>
>>39320668
>bought durex regular off of actual fucking eBay
>damn this is too tight
>do research online
>discover a brand that does the "larger" size
>fits perfect
fortunately I can find that brand in supermarkets here
>>
there are no condom sizes. they can fit anything from a thumb to a 2liter. Trojans and "large" condoms are a scam for insecure men
>>
>>39320943
>first time buying condoms
>drive literally almost 2 hours to a small local grocery store in another town
>bring a fake grocery list and walk around for about 30 minutes buying things
>in the middle of the trip, pick up a few condoms
>go back to shopping so it doesn't look suspicious
>go through self checkout even though I have a ton of items

This is my life.
>>
>>39320668
>tfw 6x6
Just search online for your size, but don't be surprised if you have tight fits because of the girth.
>>
>>39320668
Why do you need condoms anon? Did you meet a nice girl?
>>
>>39320668
Flavoured ones are best anon, but the tingly wingly ones are good too.
>>
>>39321647
> Did you meet a nice girl?
No he met your father. He's soliciting again.
>>
>>39320993
If 2 liters could feel, they'd be awfully uncomfortable with how tight it is.
>>
File: 1503603582675.jpg (146KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503603582675.jpg
146KB, 1000x1000px
>>39320981
Just get a larger size of whatever you can jeez
>>
>>39320668
Get some out of the little vending machines they have in service station toilets. Alternatively self checkout lines and get a few brands.
Girth-wise, you'll need something bigger than usual.
>>
>>39321031
If you have above 5.4-5.5 girth then you're going to order condoms online.
>>
>>39322083
Oh wait.
Here you go, boys. Good luck.
http://www.kimono-condoms.com/condom-size.html
>>
would a girl notice if under the covers you slip on a stap on?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.