[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /celiac disease/ here? >tfw you can't eat 90% of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1503726223689.jpg (319KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503726223689.jpg
319KB, 1280x720px
who /celiac disease/ here?
>tfw you can't eat 90% of food because it contains gluten
>if you accidentally ingest even a little bit of gluten then you'll feel sick for days
>avoiding cross-contamination is a struggle
>have to specify that you have celiac disease whenever you go out to eat because faggots made going gluten-free into a diet and people think you're not being serious
>everything is expensive
>life is just shittier in general
>some people even suffer from lactose intolerance along with this
JUST
>>
>>39320311
I'm sorry that requesting "gluten free" became a hipster thing that in reality just makes motherfuckers too fed up with hearing it to cater to actual gluten intolerant people
You don't deserve to suffer as a result of this
>>
Ahahaha suck my dick for semen if you can't eat anything faggot ahhhahaha
>>
File: 1449391200237.png (47KB, 650x773px) Image search: [Google]
1449391200237.png
47KB, 650x773px
>>39320311
>tfw when both celiac diseases and lactose intolerant

i havent eaten outside my apartment in years, life is suffering
>>
>>39320311
>>39320438
How did you guys get diagnosed? I have had weird gut issues for like 2 years now and i suspect i might have something like that.
>>
>>39320456
they didn't get diagnosed, they're just fat pieces of shit. You need a blood test to get diagnosed
>>
>>39320456
Do you live in a country where a doctor can recommend you for a waiting list for a free endoscopy?
What kind of negative food reactions have you noticed?
>>
>>39320468

Why are you so angry =D
>>
>>39320468
This must be the stupidest thing I've read. I got professionally diagnosed. Took several months before I got my diagnosis. They had to check my intestines for any damage iirc
>>
File: 1429023346978.jpg (216KB, 819x912px) Image search: [Google]
1429023346978.jpg
216KB, 819x912px
>>39320311
People like you should not be allowed to reproduce, or otherwise you can possibly fuck up a life of your own child. You should've been dead in the wild nature.
>>
>>39320520
Chill out broski. I do not plan to reproduce since I'm an antinatalist. My mother shouldn't have reproduced either, both my brother and I have this autoimmune disease. Shit is cruel.
>>
>>39320468
Im actually the opposite i weigh like 50kg
>>
>>39320482
i will probably have to wait forever if i ever get the chance but i could pay to get it done privately, but isn't that diagnosed with colonoscopy instead?

i haven't been on a special diet because i don't know how to live without any wheat products or butter

i alternate between diarrhea and constipation, often i feel like i can't shit out all of it and i need to shit again later instead of just having one shit daily, sometimes when it switches to constipation there are small shits and very dark liquid around them

also often after shitting i feel pain in abdomen, most of the time in lower left and sometimes around the rectum or the asshole area combined with those diarrhea-sharp pains

if i eat something greasy, spicy or onions or garlic or just spice heavy i feel extra terrible
>>
>>39320330
Retard. Gluten-free diet memes made gluten a household name whereas before it was completely obscure. Now practically any restaurant you go to has gluten free options. Sufferers of celiac disease have never had more options, and it's all thanks to people who don't have celiac disease.

Feel very sorry for you OP, but be happy you were born into the golden age.
>>
>>39320576
Not entirely sure, but here an endoscopy seems to be regarded as effective at detecting stuff like Crohn's or Celiac
Feeling actual pain rather than discomfort is a bad sign, and spicy/onions/garlic could point to it being enzyme related
If you can afford it, get the test
>>
>>39320658
When I say gluten-free being a fad and people not taking me seriously then I mean people not thinking you can't tolerate gluten at all. Since people who don't have the disease aren't harmed by cross-contamination, a little gluten in the food wouldn't hurt them. But sometimes restaurants aren't being careful with preparing gluten-free food separately or they assume you don't actually have the disease and are just pretending. I'm thankful for all the options nowadays but I'm still wary about dining out.
>>
>>39320658
>this person says he requests the "gluten free" option
>lmao just do it regular, he likely won't notice the difference
>>
>>39320708
i've read that onions and the like are very high fodmap so it could be that but i probably have bowel cancer or my liver is dying, i didn't want to live anyway so i will just await death
>>
>>39320769
If I thought I might have bowel cancer I would just hope to die
Good choice
>>
>>39320311

lmao shut up you special snowflake. if someone was out with me having a munch and they turned down the cheesy goodies, i'd automatically question why - because IN GENERAL people eat cheesy goodies. if they told me it's because they're lactose intolerant, i'd think nothing of it. hell i wouldnt give a fuck if they just said rtehy find cheese tastes gross. it's the exact same thing for u u fuckin beta

gluten free options taste nearly the exact same anyways. not to mention because they're gluten free they end up having WAY less calories
>>
>>39320839
>Resorting to Cheez-Its while on a date
Is this a normie meme?
>>
>>39320839
What are you even talking about?
>gluten-free taste nearly the same
complete bullshit. Gluten-free tastes noticeably WORSE. Not to mention we don't have as many options. That tasty gluten bread you ate yesterday? We don't have a gluten-free version of it, anything we have that resembles bread tastes like sandpaper.
We also have to deal with immense pain whenever we eat the wrong food, not being able to partake in a lot of social events because you can't eat the food they serve so you have to awkwardly wait for it to end.
You don't know the feel you gluten eating faggot. I bet you tasted one gluten-free cupcake and decided it's just that simple.
>>
>>39320576
>>39320482
also forgot to mention that one of my docs told me it might be a problem with beer or alcohol, i am a lightweight and used to drink a big glass of wine or 1-2 beers each day for 2-3 years and i think my problems started around then, i stopped drinking and my condition improved a bit but it's still bad, i did some basic blood tests and they were fine
>>
I have schizophrenia, I guess schizophrenics have nutty antibodies and issues with gluten in grains and creatine or whatever in dairy products. I try to avoid dairy and grains now but it's next to impossible, so I just eat rice instead of bread and stopped with all dairy.

My gut still fights with me but I just started, how long until results? Tired of my brain and body being inflammed because of my retarded antibodies. Anyone cut out all grains and dairy? When did you see improvements?
>>
>>39321039
>wine or 1-2 beers
That ain't shit, whatever problem you have it probably extends into your regular food intake
Blood tests can't detect everything, you might needs some harder shit done
>>
>>39321074
yeah i know that's nothing for most men but as i said i am lightweight and usually get drunk after 2 beers so idk, i will book a colonoscopy and endoscopy i guess i don't know what else to do
>>
>>39321104
If you can afford the money loss then do it
physical/body health should be your first priority
>>
So what do people with the celiac disease actually eat?

I guess nothing that comes from grains, but that's it?
>>
>>39321128
yeah i waited a long time because docs told me they didn't think it was something serious and i thought it could go away on it's own but i guess i have to shell out some money, it's fucking miserable living like that, i am afraid to go out because i feel like i might shit myself or puke
>>
>>39320311
You have a meme first world """disease""".
>>
Since it's an autoimmune disorder you should try taking high doses of vitamin C every day (+2,000 mg) and probiotics.

Those are known to help a lot with many autoimmune diseases.
>>
>>39321267
you are an ignorant retard, every new found disease is in the first world because that's the only place on the globe making effort in keeping it's citizens not dying from preventable or treatable diseases
>>
>>39321153
if they keep to the natural stuff like fruit/veg/nuts then it probably ain't too bad
add in shit like rice, egg, soy, fish and whatnot and there are some options
>>
File: 1499407991643.png (85KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1499407991643.png
85KB, 500x522px
I'm here with you man

/meatandrice/
>>
>>39320311
Celiac disease is for virgins.
Crohn's disease Chad here, fuck you robots this is our board now :^)

banter aside, I feel for you OP, life is pain
>>
do you take any medications?
>>
This is why you should cook your own food anon.
>>
>>39320468
>People who can barely eat anything
>Fat
You're not very bright are you?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.