[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was r/asianmasculinity always such a weird shithole combination

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: jjZ1AUll.jpg (253KB, 1667x1174px) Image search: [Google]
jjZ1AUll.jpg
253KB, 1667x1174px
Was r/asianmasculinity always such a weird shithole combination of tumblr and "red pill" stuff?
>>
>>39320255
Is it run by that guy who posts pictures of asian man/white woman couples on /tv/
>>
This chick seems so fucking generic and boring
>>
>>39320292

I don't know, but it's always either tumblr shit about how transphobia is the result of white racism, or it's TRP/Roosh-like "neomasculinity" shit about how you have to act macho to attract white women. Their definition is racism seems to be, "When the white girls I exclusively want to fuck don't want to fuck me in return."
>>
>>39320314

She's succumbed to what 90% of popular instagram sluts do. Get tit and ass implants and pretend they give her personality.
>>
goddammit op
1 month nofap
i want to ffucking kill people
>>
>>39320314

Spotted the gay
>>
>>39320314
>>39320336

Bimbos have gone out of fashion, but every once in a while, they're still good for a fap; especially when they're otherwise skinny and fit and have a tight little ass. Also, they sometimes remind me of more innocent days: when women wanted to look like Barbie dolls and not like snarky tattooed blue-haired landwhales etc.
>>
>>39320439
I'm not gay, quite the opposite actually. I just hate basic Instagram bitches.
>>
>>39320509

>quite

Fuck off fairy.
>>
>>39320255
do you have those pics all in separate?
>>
>>39320522
Do you have a problem with basic English? Probably because all those years being a NEET has taken its toll
>>
>>39320569
https://www.instagram.com/nataliesng
>>
>>39320600

It all started back when I was a young lad. I had a m8, his name je-... Jerry. My other m8s would pick on him saying such things as "hey Jerry why doesn't your dad have a mustache like in those old movies" or "hey Jerry how long can you hold your breath deep throating my man missile." It was all fun and games, mind you. Al though Jerry protested his birth name it was always viewed as a blowing off of steam and nothing more. As we lads grew so did our understandings, or sensibilities. It wasn't until our junior year in college that someone had the idea to kick in Jerry's dorm room door yelling "die you filthy Jerry's." To our surprise and subsequent horror we found Jerry in a hairy situation, with Harry. One of us dared to break the silence by stating "We had no idea, Jerry. We had no idea you were a fairy!"

And all that could be heard uttered back in labored breath was a simple, yet decisive "quite."

Get literatured queero.
>>
They're basically tsundere for white cock.
>>
>>39320600
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha you write with such fervent autism I wanna cry. I bet youre a virgin!
>>
>>39320452
Very good post. My first fap ever was a nice bimbo in a blue corset. Wish I could find the picture
>>
>>39320831

Source plz ill read it
>>
>>39320292
No, you're thinking of the guy that runs r/hapas, unless he made both subreddits in which case that's just really pathetic.
>>
Wait, >>>/r/asianmasculinity
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.