[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys left a trail of autism online since your teenage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: myspace-logo-wallpaper.jpg (58KB, 1750x484px) Image search: [Google]
myspace-logo-wallpaper.jpg
58KB, 1750x484px
Have you guys left a trail of autism online since your teenage years?
Do you still do it, and do you worry about people finding it?
Do you try to get rid of your online past as you move on to other things in your life?
Any shameful stories about someone irl discovering your true powerlevel?

It's something that concerns me a lot as I get older.
>>
>>39320190
yes.
no but yes.
yes.
one time I was drunk with evryone I know in the room and I started spilling the spaghetti about the gas chambers and secularism
>>
I was never dumb enough to post under my real name.
>>
>>39320190
I used to have an ultimate guitar account where I would be full autismo, partially trolling and partially just a pretentious fuckwit, I'd talk about how drugs are so good for you and I'm such a musical prodigy and how maybe people there could understand me better if they were at my level, etc etc.
Same as 90% of that website, and I had a better claim to it than most of them, but still it's embarrassing as fuck to think about. Like if a normie was to read it they would think I'm a complete write-off of a human.

So the problem is my username was the same as my email address which I still use to this day, it's something pretty specific based around my name which would be unlikely to be used by anyone else. I forgot all about it and only remembered when I googled my own email address to see if it would come up anywhere.

I just hope to god no one else has ever cared about me enough to do that, which truth be told is quite likely.
>>
nah, you'd be amazed, most of the stuff they said would be online Forever, you go back even 5 years is gone, 10 year old stuff is long gone.
>>
>everyone outside US uses bebo before facebook became the thing
>posted heaps of embarrassing shit like the fuckin retard I was
>most people did at that age but mine was much worse than average
>deleted it during a bout of depression when I realized no one likes me
>bebo goes to shit so you can no longer log on anymore but you can still look at everyone's profiles
>laff my fuckin ass off at all the retarded shit I see, even call out a couple people about a couple of stupid things (in a light-hearted way of course, but still I wouldn't have appreciated it if it happened to me)
>thank god I have periods of crippling depression interspersed with my usual extreme autism.
>>
>>39320321
this was like 10 years later by the way, everyone's teenage retardation just frozen in time for all to see. Thank god I escaped that fate, I already hate myself enough and reminders of my past bring me close to suicide.

Sadly/happily depending which side you're on, I think it is now gone for good.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.