[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that most Chads are moderate and only insecure virgins

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: arnold-schwarzenegger-chest.jpg (44KB, 800x549px) Image search: [Google]
arnold-schwarzenegger-chest.jpg
44KB, 800x549px
Why is it that most Chads are moderate and only insecure virgins flock to the alt-right?
>>
The alt-right and the mythical alt-left play on your fears and insecurity. In this case the alt-right convince virgins that it isn't their fault for being autistic losers. It's feminism fault.
>>
>>39319821
Most people who flock to extreme politics like communism or the alt right usually do so out of a desire to make up for their lack of character. It's a way of trying to make themselves more interesting by being edgy and allows them to feel a sense of importance.

Autism may also play a part in gravitating to extreme politics, I've noticed a lot of nazis, ancaps and commies are autistic
>>
>>39319821
Because moderate is reality and either extremes on the political spectrum are for people out of touch with reality who are simply fantasizing and use politics for escapism.
Life is actually pretty boring.
>>
>>39319821
Chads feel utterly unthreatened by everything, alt-rightlets are scared of everything
>>
Most Chads are right wing too but its okay because he's Chad. They will attack and laugh at the right wing non chads though.
>>
>>39319846
Do you have anything to support this argument?
>>
>>39319846
well put.

>Autism may also play a part in gravitating to extreme politics
A lot of autistic people are just misdiagnosed social retards
>>
>>39319845
>its not their fault being autistics losers it's feminists...

Truth and wisest words, my brother is semi alt-right and talks about how niggers (blah,blah,blah)... yet where he lives there is no black people, doesn't encounter them or even deal with any of their troubles, not too mention he always talk about how liberals etc... basically he has no friends, no girlfriend or any girls for that matter. It's quite sad and frustrating seeing how fucking retarded he is
>>
>>39319890
I dunno, I think the logic behind extreme politics tends to appeal to autists. extreme ideologies tend to simplify human beings down to simplistic traits and behaviours which is why I think autists tend to gravitate to them. They aren't requires to consider the complexities of human nature in those kinds of ideologies.
>>
>>39319873
>Most Chads are right wing too but its okay because he's Chad.
the actual truth
>>
>>39319858
Agreeeeed... can someone please tell me why they put the faggot robot back on r9k where this place is anything but original and no one in this community cares or wants it
>>
>>39319921
Neh there is a chad in every group.
>>
>>39319821
Because most normies are either too dumb and shallow to deeply care about anything besides trivial normie activities like partying, having sex and discussing the latest marvel movie, or they are completely brainwashed by the jewish indoctrination system and despise anything with true merit and glorify leftist "virtues" like tolerance and individualism.
>>
File: IMG_0009.jpg (43KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0009.jpg
43KB, 396x385px
>>39319937
>>39319921
>>39319873
The autists who fall into over simplifying everything due to their insecurities
>>
>>39319950
The autist who feels superior by not noticing patterns
>>
>>39319990
How can you notice patterns where info you gather is from your delusional mind... do you even go out and talk to "chads"?
>>
>>39320006
So now you are suddenly okay with generalizing?
>>
>>39319950
I can't tell if you're trolling or your worldview is shaped by 4chan. Obviously they aren't /pol/ tier gas the kikes level, but I've never came across a leftist Chad.
>>
File: snapshoot.jpg (289KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
snapshoot.jpg
289KB, 1280x720px
>>39319821
On the internet:
>All niggers need to be hanged, race war and day of the rope when? I'll shoot every nigger who comes on my lawn
IRL:
>N-no I swear I'm not a n-n-nazi guys, please don't hurt me
The absolute state of /pol/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
>>
I think it has a lot to do with bitterness, which eventually results in hatred for a group of people who gets blamed for the own failure to succeed in life. some blame the jews, some blame white males, some blame immigrants, but after all they are not all that different, they are all the same delusional failures and so am I
>>
>>39320060
>>39319858
>>39319845
These are correct. Truth be told, most people don't even give a shit about politics. They don't even vote.
>>
>>39319846
i used to have a friend who was a high functioning autist, had assburgers
he was (most likely still is) a literal nazi
every time we were out and he had more to drink than he should have, he started yelling "heil hitler" and doing the fucking roman salute
there are a LOT of blacks around our area, it is a miracle he never got jumped
>>
>>39319821
Because the alt-right's main message is that despite all of your failure as a person and your loneliness, you actually are a special snowflake bc of muh white genes
>>
>>39319821
Chads get what they want out of life fully. Political activist losers don't, because they are just that. Losers. They try and change the system to benefit themselves so they can stop being losers. But this is fruitless. They won't ever be happy, and they won't ever be chad. The truth hurts.
>>
>>39319821
Alright so what exactly makes the alt-right extreme? What makes you so moderate?

Who the fuck is Chad? Arnold is a dumbass neo-con israel shill, so who else are you referring to?
>>
File: 1472179845409.jpg (20KB, 390x310px) Image search: [Google]
1472179845409.jpg
20KB, 390x310px
>>39319947
>Jews
Alt right autismo detected
>>
>>39319821
EVERY SINGLE CHAD HAS BLATANTLY ANTI FEMINIST VIEWS

EXCEPT IT COMES THROUGH IN THEIR ACTIONS, NOT THEIR WORDS

THEY DO NOT ENGAGE FEMALES IN DEBATE, THEY SIMPLY BEHAVE LIKE AN ALPHA, FUCK THEM, AND TOSS THEM AWAY

IT'S BETA TO ARGUE WITH WOMEN
>>
>>39320650
Pretty much this. Also add that the alt right tells you all your problems are the fault of da ebil joos.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.