[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you dont want to kill yourself >tfw you wsnt to make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1234.jpg (38KB, 392x290px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
38KB, 392x290px
>tfw you dont want to kill yourself
>tfw you wsnt to make something of life and enjoy it
>tfw you know that will never happen and the cycle will comstantly repeat itself
>tfw suicide is the only way to break that cycle

Im doing it this year lads, dont know exactly when, but its going to happen. Im not gonna beat around the bush and fuck around with this shit anymore.

I have my plan all laid out, just need to set it in motion by quitting my job, currently typing up my suicide&goodbye notes. After thats done i and quit my job, all thats left is an hour or 2 of getting things ready and ill do it that same night.

I suggest everyone thats been thinking about it, that if your gonna do it, dont beat around the bush, just fucking do it.

Im going to sleep rn so i wont respond until i wake up if this thread is still up.
>>
>>39319731
>tfw you dont want to kill yourself
>tfw you want to make something of life and enjoy it
>tfw you know that will never happen and the cycle will comstantly repeat itself
>tfw suicide is the only way to break that cycle
I know this feeling all too well. I've tried and tried again to get my life "started", but it's never going to happen.
>>
Got diagnosed with mental illness, there is no light at the end of the tunnel anymore. I just don't know how to do it. I'm afraid I'll fuck up and survive. Thinking about buying sleeping pills to od. I'll just fall asleep and never wake up, r-right?
>>
>>39319731
Do it on september 10th thats the national suicide prevention day
>>
>>39319731
>>39320204
What would you do with your life if you could write it down in a reply, plan it out, and actually get it done? Just curious.

>>39320293
Sleeping pills are a bad idea anon, they fail more often than they succeed because people either find you or you just throw them up in your sleep and wake up feeling like death, but still alive.
What would you do if you could fix your life?
>>
>>39320760
>>>39320204 (You)
>What would you do with your life if you could write it down in a reply, plan it out, and actually get it done? Just curious.
Now? Exterminate mankind or most of it at least. I wanted an entirely different world than this one. That's never going to happen. The majority of men will always be sociopaths, the majority of rulers will always be corrupt and the greedy and wicked will always have a hand on the levers of power. The human population will continue to grow until it simply can't anymore, and then it will collapse catastrophically. Nothing can be done to fix any of this because humans are cretinous demons. All my plans in life rested on first living in a society that wasn't complete dogshit.
>>
>>39321799
ok how about some kind of plan that doesn't involve being 14
like becoming a responsible member of a society you can't change. start a family, open a floral shop, etc
>>
>>39322039
>I'm unhappy because everything is shit
>Oh well the solution is easy, become part of the problem!
When did /r9k/ become facebook?
>>
>>39322135
feel free to try to think of an alternative. oh wait you already tried a few posts ago and it's obviously a delusional immature fantasy
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.