[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5'2 sister dating a 6'2 chad >tfw 5'6 and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: feel.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7KB, 645x773px
>5'2 sister dating a 6'2 chad
>tfw 5'6 and kv
really makes me think

life is ok if u are a short female but it's not ok if u are a short male
>>
File: uber.jpg (110KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
uber.jpg
110KB, 960x540px
I knew a guy who was 5'3 and pulled pussy like crazy. Like 7-8 girls a semester usually. It's not cause you are short. It's because you are fucking loser. Well probably ugly too.
>>
Males are supposed to be tall, Females are supposed to be short.

Can we really blame other people for our own genetic problems?

t. 5'7
>>
>>39319669
Short girls are nasty as hell for me. I don't get it why everybody is ok with them.
>>
File: Body Types.png (2MB, 2008x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Body Types.png
2MB, 2008x1528px
>>39319689
What state/country
>>39319691
The Average Male height is 5'8 Being slightly below average shouldn't be a problem as much as it is now.

The Focus on height in certain areas is a Jewish scam to lower birthrates and destroy society. Most men aren't "tall"
>>
>tfw dad is 6' (not "tall" but slighty above the average of my country) and I'm FUCKING 5'7" turbomanlet.

t-thanks for going with a womanle, dad.
>>
>>39319707
USA. College campus. >>39319714
He's white. Poor as fuck. Confident and likable as fuck though.
>>
>>39319780
USA isn't a state. States vary in terms of sexual markets drastically. Sorry but in California a manlet wouldn't survive even if he was le epic confident lifting manlet.

So I repeat. What state?
>>
>>39319795
Pennsylvania. Orignoooooooo comment desu senpai le upboat.
>>
>>39319714
>>my 5'2 indian friend has sex everyday with tall white girls because he is confident

This can unironically happen. Also, 5'2 isn't 5'6
>>
File: California Sexual Market.png (562KB, 978x746px) Image search: [Google]
California Sexual Market.png
562KB, 978x746px
>>39319809
>Pennsylvania
There it is. That state isn't THE BEST place in terms of relationships or a healthy sexual market but its a hell of a lot better than like California, or NYC, or seattle or a bunch of degenerate high population areas in Europe the "lahl just b urself meme" doesn't APPLY to where most people live. Degeneracy is rampant.

Congrats on your friend living in a place that's somewhat less of a shithole than other places where women are less shallow I guess. What an accomplishment.
>>
>>39319707
God that attached image...FML

Why was this world made for other people but not me?
>>
>>39319831
>the its everything but my fault meme
Keep being a loser anon. It suits you.
>>
File: 78db749887b31e22d39fa171b019816b.png (793KB, 1504x866px) Image search: [Google]
78db749887b31e22d39fa171b019816b.png
793KB, 1504x866px
>>39319850
>The i'm a bluepilled retard oblivious to microcultures meme
Truly Amazing my friend but the thing is I do have a girlfriend and i'm a manlet. You know where I didn't get her? Where I fucking live. Because some places are objectively worse than others for certain people. Some places have fucked cultures. That's just a fact. You can live your enclosed fantasy world if you want and preach your orwellian ministry of truth about how you just need to "b urself" but its false,.
>>39319838
Just go to a low population area in the midwest or somewhere in southeast Asia. There's plenty of decent women who aren't driven completely by pure sexual desires that don't lead to long lasting happiness. Sadly you have to go hunting for them hard.

Also if you want a happy stable relationship always pick a virgin. There are women out there who like you for you. Not your status or your looks.
>>
Height has nothing to do with you getting laid.
>>
>>39319913
>if you want a happy stable relationship always pick a virgin

Because, as we all know, most women end up having only one sexual partner in their whole life, right? You're so retarded I want to punch you fucking mongoloid face in, you mentally ill sack of shit.
>>
>>39319960
Why are you so angry about this?

I'm not that guy, but I'd say a virgin has better chances of being your one and only forever and ever than the chick that's had a few dicks in her and values sex less.
>>
File: Immorality over culture.jpg (52KB, 728x406px) Image search: [Google]
Immorality over culture.jpg
52KB, 728x406px
>>39319960
When did I say most women only have one sexual partner their whole life? You're really fucking retarded aren't you. Projecting your own mongoloid ignorance on others.

Its just a fact virgins are more likely to stay with you, and be happier in the long term.

Women who have had multiple partners are more likely to be unhappy, get a divorce, cheat, aswell as a multitude of other negative things.

Why would you be advocating dating a roastie whore?

Some cultures have more virgin women than others aswell. Did you know around 50% of the women in Japan are virgins? Obviously Japanese culture has a multitude of issues with its sexual market but i'd rather take its market over one filled with promiscous sluts any day.
>>
>>39320042
>virgins are more likely to stay with you, and be happier in the long term

Their not, because most women end up having more than 1 partner, because first relationship has the smallest chance to endure. You're a literal retard.
>>
File: uWq0x7c.png (850KB, 1124x1130px) Image search: [Google]
uWq0x7c.png
850KB, 1124x1130px
>>39320064
Woah genius you mean if someones first time having sex was with someone that either didn't love them or was mindless or a pump and dump that'll mean that'll trivialize sex for them?

Really makes ya think...

Most womens first "relationship" tends not to be very much of a proper relationship at all.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.