[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel sorry for coal burners? We all make mistakes.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 12

File: poor girl.jpg (130KB, 878x661px) Image search: [Google]
poor girl.jpg
130KB, 878x661px
Does anyone else feel sorry for coal burners? We all make mistakes. Imagine a robot being able to get girls, meeting a cute Asian, and getting Elliot Rodger as a son. We are all humans, we all fuck up. These women cannot turn back time.
>>
>>39319409
Shut the fuck up faggot. Im not raising some thug's fucking orc.
>>
>>39319409
not really, they deserve all that shit
>>
>>39319409
at first women like this just made me mad, now mostly sad. She has been conditioned to behave this way, she thinks there is nothing wrong in her doings, sad really.
Women will always behave the way, their surroundings teaches them to.
>>
>>39319409
No pity whatsoever, but I'm sure you made this thread because you actually agree with me. She is paying the toll: a sentence for a crime.
>>
I don't feel bad for women who fuck black dudes but your example makes zero sense.

Why would an asian parent abandon their child and gf/wife? By coalburner, I assume you mean nigger dad and not "asian father".

Most parents of hapas seem to love the shit out of their kids, the kid is the only one that hates themselves.
>>
>>39319409

she fucked up and has to face the consequences like the rest of us

whoop tee fucking doo
>>
>>39319409
I know a guy who was dating/living with a single mother of a half-black son. He had no problem with the kid, in fact he spoke very lovingly of him all the time. The girl though turned out to be a real nutcase. He had to travel for his job and she kept pretending to be pregnant to get him to stay locally instead of going to make real money. Whenever it would turn out that she was just faking, she would try to force him to get her pregnant.
>>
>>39319457
Dumb cucks deserve whatever they get. Its like a mouse that plays with those little traps
>>
>have bi-racial son
>this means you were fucking black guys
>all of a sudden black guys are racist now?

something is not adding up about her story. i'm guessing she went, "oh i hate black guys now" and started dating white guys, i can almost guarantee that's what's going on.
it really is sad. sad for that little kid.
>>
>>39319409
With seven billion people in the world, a incredibly low percentage of coal burners become irrelevant. These women have no one to blame but themselves. What could they have expected knowing what the ghetto subculture is like?
>>
>>39319482
He left her eventually. Simple as that, really. I imagine the sex must have been really good seeing as how he moved into her home.
>>
>>39319409
PAY THE TOLL

I will never not be happy when a roastie whore gets BTFO
>>
>>39319515
>What could they have expected knowing what the ghetto subculture is like?
liberals are disillusioned pretty bad. they think everyone is in love and cool and hell yeah about interracial relationships, on the surface, in public they are, but deep down people think race mixing is unnatural and frivolous, same way people think about gays.
>>
Hope she whores herself until she dies of std
>>
I guess. I'm glad that i'm a manchild NEET, even when i'm already almost 30 these women just stay away from me, since i don't have money to provide them.
>>
>>39319515
>what the ghetto subculture is like
Don't be retarded now, redditor. Niggers are like this when left to their own devices too. Look at Haiti, independent for 200 years, countless humanitarian aid missions. Nigs still go back to noggin once whitey fucks off.
>>
So she fucked a nigger and he left her with a son before abandoning her and not paying for shit - basically checking off every racial stereotype about niggers on the list. Yet it's everyone else's fault for being racist? They're not racist. They're reacting to her choice to be with a guy about whom the stereotypes were actually true. And if they are racist then they're smarter than her for it.
>>
Why would I feel sorry for them?

Stuff like this brings me pleasure.
>>
>>39319409
No.
Not because "coal burner".
But because condoms are a thing.
>>
File: 1495612992192.jpg (141KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1495612992192.jpg
141KB, 717x880px
>>39319620
>Not because "coal burner"
I think you know where you belong. Go.
>>
these bitches have grown up watching hollywood movies and they can't think in advance, hence they are stupid, I mean, as a thinking human being can't she fucking realise what is in it for a black child who is growing up with two white parents ? The child is obviously going to grow up, he is going to learn about black history and culture and he no doubt will want to be part of it, but he will be rejected, cause he will be brought up as a white kid and so he will eventually be unwaned in white communites cause he is black and hated in the black communite cause he is acting white, this child will have a nightmare of a life yet these bithces can't comprehend that which is really sad really, all they care about is the pleasure they get from being fucked, absolutely no thought goes for the future
>>
File: 1500746288952.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1500746288952.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>39319409
>Does anyone else feel sorry for coal burners?
Nope. They get what they deserve.
>fuck niggers because you follow the trends like a whore or want to get back at daddy
>find out all that shit people say about niggers is true and get stuck with your mutant mulatto while he's off aping around dealing drugs and fucking other dumb whores
>get disowned by your family and become unattractive and fat from all the stress of being around niggers
>"a-at least I'm not racist"
>>
>>39319409
>getting Saint Elliot as my son
>getting a QT Asian too
It`s like you don`t know what a robot is or wants.
>>
Paying the toll
jhflhg
>>
>Dating "racists"

Is she exclusively dating whites now that she knows stereotypes exist for a reason? She sounds like the racist to me.
>>
>>39319409
Imagine a world where people suffer consequences for their actions and as a result, people are less likely to repeat these actions in the future.
This thankfully is the world we live in.
Pay attention to fuckups and don't imitate them.
>>
File: 1503214898112.jpg (60KB, 714x802px) Image search: [Google]
1503214898112.jpg
60KB, 714x802px
>>39319430
All babies are beautiful you silly racist.
>>
>>39319409
i call bullshit on them having no trouble with her being a single mother. Typically having a child reduces your SMV by half and only simps and cucks can look past that. Maybe it happened once because the guy probably was ok with it as long as he could pass it off as his own but the black part makes that impossible
>>
File: 1502455548458.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502455548458.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>39319949
>tfw just noticed how fucking wide her jaw is
>>
File: 1503061481390.jpg (117KB, 782x835px) Image search: [Google]
1503061481390.jpg
117KB, 782x835px
>>39319430
FPBP

rode the cock carousel and now shes looking for sugar daddy to provide for her gremlins
>>
>>39319409
No. Look at your own image. The mother freely admits the black father abandoned her immediately, confirming this racial stereotype that she no doubt already was aware of, yet she has learned nothing from her reality check experience and continues to condemn her family as racist.
>>
>>39319409
No. NO. I might be a pathetic failure of a human, but the least, the only bit of human decency I possess is that you have to take responsibility for your fucking actions.
If you do a mistake - live with the consequences.
Roasties don't deserve the least bit of empathy. They already play life on easy mode and still dare complain because it isn't easy enough. I utterly despise every single one of those coal burners who betrayed all ideals of decency, trust, loyalty for the sake of short term pleasure because they "felt like it".
Fuck's sake, you have to think about the consequences BEFORE you do something. There are things you shouldn't ever do, even if you feel like it. They have crossed the border of no return and it's their own fault.
I have my own life to worry about, plus it's not possible to fix them either way. Just give up on them since they too have clearly given up on themselves.
>>
I'm a roast and i hate these women. Colored men are perfectly fine breeding with a white woman but when it comes to love they prefer their own race. This is called being normal, and these traitors deserve a hard life with their half spawn
>>
My grandpa did it. I'm just glad that I can pass for anything because of how light I am.

I wouldn't fuck a black girl unless she was one of the few with non-white traits or she didn't act black because of how fucking disgusting it is.
>>
>>39319612
Yep. 90% of black fathers leave white brood mothers. They don't want to be with whites! Only have sex with them.
>>
>>39320168
You've said something I don't agree with and I'll let you work out what it is
>>
>>39319515
>knowing what the ghetto subculture is like?
They think the ghetto subculture is similar to white middle class except not bland, more "street smart", maybe more interesting (not everyone dresses the same and the food isn't bland) and the people there aren't sheltered like the stereotypical bland white person
>>
File: floating turds.jpg (164KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
floating turds.jpg
164KB, 1024x768px
>>39320257
No1curr what you agree with though
>>
Very few white men want to be seen in public with their significant other and a little niglet.

It's proof that your gf is a whore and that you are a cuck.
>>
>>39319587
>since i don't have money to provide them.

Why does a man have to provide for a woman? Aren't these post-feminist times? Seems like these criticisms of men stem from them not living up to stringent expectations of abiding to gender roles.
>>
my gf has a biracial son. i don't mind so much because i'm trans and can't have kids of my own.
>>
>>39320353
>pic
Jesus imagine the smell

Why do women think race mixing is cool, but then refuse to acknowledge that penises can be feminine?
>>
>>39320446
I feel horrible for that poor kid. His father is a black dude that's not in his life and his mother is not dating a freak who lives a woman while the kid himself has to exist between actual races.
>>
>>39320446
BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIT SO OBVIOUS
>trans
>""""gf""""
>biracial
shut the fuck up, this board is for 18 year olds and older, not some cucked leftist teen to discuss his emotional problems fuck off cunt ill knock the snot outta ya you bloody cunt piss off
>>
>>39319949
MY
FUCKING
SIDES
>>39319409
they won't learn otherwise. say someone does accept dating her and taking care of her and the kid. soon after, she would get bored of him, and get back to fucking niggers and the cycle begins anew with 2 children this time
let them learn it the hard way
>>
File: europe in 2019.jpg (172KB, 971x804px) Image search: [Google]
europe in 2019.jpg
172KB, 971x804px
>>39320454
They are causalities of the left.

> that penises can be feminine
ew what
>>
>>39320472
i'm ftm so we're pretty much a normal straight couple.
>>
>>39320408
This shit has always pissed me off and whenever a girl says something like "provide for me" or "take care of me" I go on a feminist rant talking about gender rolls. I once got a girl to buy me like $50 of sushi doing that.
>>
>>39319430
Meanwhile hentai continues it's idiotic affects on people who actually take the sexual stories to reality for God knows what reason at all.

And people say they aren't the media they consume. Dude shut the fuck up
>>
>>39319455
Forcing women to face the consequences of their actions is highly misogynistic, anon.
Shame on you.
>>
>>39320497
yeah I'm sure the kid will see it that way too. Freak.
>>
>>39320496
See?
Racemixing is fucking disgusting.

But the second you say that feminine penis is real, miscegenation advocates recoil in disgust.
>>
>>39319409

Just fuck a spic or Asian if you want somethting different. At least in some cases, the kid will resemble you.

>Expecting anything from a KANG
>>
>>39319409
I don't feel sorry for coalburners, or any single mother- it's not a race thing
>>
>>39320729
>it's not a race thing
It definitely is.
>>
>>39319409
I feel worse for the people who eventually so end up with bitches like this.
>don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again
>>
>>39319409
No. They have every reasonable warning as to how it's gonna turn out, but the forbidden fruit meme makes it all the more exciting until the pheromones wear off and they realize what an undertaking it is to raise a kid by yourself
>>
Do women seriously not realize how humiliating it is for a man to walk in public with a half black kid? Everyone is thinking "cuck"
>>
>>39321095
>Do women seriously not realize
There's never one of these you can answer with a yes
>>
>>39319409
>We all make mistakes
So we are expected to make another? Because she's not, she's clearly seeking white men now instead of another black man or she wouldn't be screaming racism. Why wouldn't she be seeking another black guy? Because she's also a racist.
>>
>>39321095
There is no way I could do this. Although, you could play it off as having drilled the oil yourself. But two white parents out with black kid? No way.

Don't call it a grave, roastie - it's the future you chose
>>
>>39319409
I don't get why everything has to be racial. I don't care if your child is white, black, Asian or whatever. I just plain and simply don't want to raise another man's offspring. It's not my responsibility.

Don't sleep with guys who are going to bail, retard.
>>
>These women cannot turn back time.
And as such, they remain themselves rather than someone I'd be interested in.
>>
>>39321526
>tfw black
>tfw two white parents
>tfw adopted
Me growing up was really embaressing for everyone.
>>
>>39321691
I'm sure it was. But hey, at least you were raised well right?
>>
>>39321552
>I just plain and simply don't want to raise another man's offspring. It's not my responsibility.

This. No matter the race, raising another man's child is almost literally the definition of ending you lineage. The ONLY way I can accept it is if I have a child of my own, but even then you know she only had your baby to keep you around. If everything were 'perfect', she'd still be sleeping with the man she chose to have a child with, because that man tickled her pink, and you're just someone she has to ask for a life raft because she knows she can't float in the waters of life by herself, weighed down by a child.

fuck ALL single mothers, they all deserve to be miserable and alone. Only ones I don't talk shit about are the ones who's spouses died in war or freak accidents. Otherwise, they all deserve their misery.
>>
>>39319409
>I want to find someone who will love me and take care of me

take care of yourself you stupid slut. the world owes you nothing.

I know a single white mother with a biracial daughter irl and she's borderline retarded. She "never thought it would happen to me" - getting pregnant - and didn't bother using any kind of birth control, decided to have the baby anyway because "muh baby!!!", and wound up with a clearly mixed-race child. She "thought she was invincible" when she was a teenager and got a bunch of credit cards and maxxed them out and never paid them, so she's in a shitton of debt. She was mooching off of someone with section 8 housing and got evicted, so she pays $200/week to live in a crack den motel - $800 a month to live with junkies and fuck ups. She makes roughly $350/week at Dunkin Donuts. She gambles away all of her tip money, with the justification that she "has to win the lottery!" to provide for her child. She spends the rest on living expenses. She asked me for advice recently because she wanted to get in on a pyramid scheme for selling shitty jewelry and had a tantrum when I told her it was an obvious scam.

It doesn't matter how many times I've explained to her what she needs to do to stop ruining her life. She refuses to listen. She has no skills, refuses to learn any, and wants to "get rich without doing any work".

She's also a sizeable hamplanet with a shit body, bad teeth, and a bland, doughy face. She smokes at least a pack of cigarettes a day. Everything about her life is a train wreck, and one hundred fucking percent of it is her own god damn fault.

I pity her child, but I don't feel bad for her at all.
>>
>>39320496
Anon...please tell me that isn't real?
>>
>>39322127
You know, in the backwards and uncivilized days before no fault divorce, this was the reason ALL single mothers had no husbands. Isn't progress grand?
>>
>>39319409
This isn't real. If it is this stupid bitch needs to be dating niggers from now on since no white guy with any self respect is going to date a girl with a nigger son. Hell not even any other race would put up with such shit from her.
>>
>>39319409
Once you taken the black, you've taken the oath and can not leave the wall.
>>
>>39320729
Not all single mothers are whores. Some are widows, like the wives of soldiers.

In that case, you should feel sad that the kid is going to grow up an orphan. And everyone will always assume that the widow was some gold digging whore who divorced a man.

The worst possible fate that can happen to the loved ones of a man who died fighting for his country.
>>
>>39322127
What I don't understand is why the fuck aren't these women smart enough to give their kids up for adoption?

There are people out there who will literally pay you potentially thousands of dollars for your kid. Biracial or otherwise.

If my roastie grill cunt would work properly I would be getting myself knocked up and selling the kids all the god damn time.
>>
>>39322424
unfortunately, it is real. real in the sense that this happens nearly every single day. hell i work with a couple coal burners, one of which is over 2k in credit card debt because the nigga convinced her to buy him a car and take them out on vacation. now she's fucked because he only works one day a week and buys weed with whatever money he has left over (because she pays the bills in the apartment). She can't dump him because then she's just out two grand, and shes coming to me asking what to do
>shouldn't have dated a nigga in the first place
is what i would say, if i didnt give a fuck about her feelings.

Ironically, as a black man, I hate coalburners probably more than the rest of you do, since to me white women dating black guys feels like they just see things physically with a black man. There's no real connection, those men just make their pussies wet. They never intend to start a family with them, it just happens thanks to negligence on both sides. And its like a 'positive' racism:
>well my ancestors were racists, so ill be SO progressive ill date a black man!
until they figure out that these hood niggas are not the ones for them.
>>
>>39322484
That really sucks, I would have no issue with raising another man's child in this case. To find out though you inevitably have to ask where the father is, and as soon as possible after finding out she's a single mom so as not to waste her time or yours.
>>
>>39322560
What's worse: people only seeing the color of your skin, or people only seeing your mythical giant black dick?
>>
>>39319409
Coal burners and sluts are the lowest scum of society

I feel more sympathy towards thieves and murderers
>>
File: 1501853409548.png (523KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501853409548.png
523KB, 1200x800px
>>39319409
This always seems to be relevant.
>>
>>39322827
I'd rather have someone spit in my face for me being black than a woman date me just because she 'knows' i have a big dick. ill steal a line from the jimmy neutron meme
>listen jimbo, you can always respect your enemy, but traitors should be the first ones killed
>>
>>39322881
>literally a week away from buying 24lbs of silicone tits
>will have spent less on this than I have with women who had big tits
single mothers will be left out in the cold very soon, the waifu revolution has begun
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B06Y2B61JV?ie=UTF8&redirect=true
>>
File: migrants.jpg (1MB, 3000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
migrants.jpg
1MB, 3000x1800px
>>39322246
Why wouldn't it be? It's the jews wetdream to have single mothers and mutt children with an IQ of 85
>>
>>39322560
I had a black guy whine at me because I suggested that it's a natural thing for each race of man not to enjoy seeing his race's women with outsiders.
>>
>>39319455
This. God forbid a woman does something everyone told her is a bad idea and can even see for herself is still a bad idea and ends up paying for it.
Hope the nigger gets killed and the nog gets killed as well when he tries to follows in his daddy's footsteps and she ends up even more bitter and alone.
>>
>>39322894
I respect that. Congratulations anon, you just helped make the world a little bit less racist.
>>
>>39322989
If he brings it up again then next time ask him how he would feel if a black girl told him he was racist for not dating her when her child has blond hair and blue eyes.
>>
>>39322989
why would he whine? black women who date whites are called uppity cunts in the black """community"""
>>
>>39322989
because he was probably one of those fools who likes the fact that white women sees him as a piece of dark meat and will sleep with him.
>>39323005
I try, but don't pretend I'm not racist as fuck. I hate niggas and the hood culture more than probably some KKK members, mainly because I've had to live with these creatures for the last two decades (thankfully got my shit together and live in a nice part of town now)
>>39323075
this is also crazy as fuck, but something ive seen with this relationship is that if they have a child together, the father is a constant figure in that child's life. That's probably """their""" problem, they know that the white man will actually take care of the child, instilling positive values, whereas the baby daddies/mommies out there simply suckle from the teat of the government and let the media raise their soon to be drug dealers
>>
>>39319409
The reason she gets rejected is because the fact she has a biracial son with no father in sight shows poor judgment on her part. It's an immediate red flag.
>>
>>39323122
I'm friends with a black guy a lot like you. He's libertarian/right wing and fucking HATES black culture. It's even better because he's an immigrant: his very existence makes progressive's brains implode.
>>
>>39320517
go back to tumblr you little faggot, why does it offend you so much when people say that don't want a whore or her ugly little half-breed?
>>
>>39320517
No one unironically does/belives shit like this past age 18 anon. Most of hentai's plot is dumbed down and retarded as hell and regular porn aswell, most of the porn plots have almost no sence
>>
>>39319409
Why is she trying to blame the father? Women are so fucking stupid, she probably actually thought he """loved""" her. She should've gotten an abortion. Most black guys don't want to be with a white woman romantically, but they are fun to fuck
>>
>>39319620
This. Nothing against black people or people that like to fuck them. I would fuck a black girl but I would NEVER raise another man's child. That is true cuckoldry
>>
>>39323122
>this is also crazy as fuck, but something ive seen with this relationship is that if they have a child together, the father is a constant figure in that child's life.
Most black guys don't abandon their kids. The stat's show over 70% of blacks kids live with their mothers, but still have regular interactions with their fathers.
>>
>>39320517
lol what? that guy doesn't want to raise a half black baby with this woman, and assumes the baby's father isn't a doctor/lawyer type. What does hentai have to do with anything?
>>
>>39323625
You have a weird definition of abandonment.
>>
No, I don't feel sorry for robbers or the like either.

You make a mistake that has a negative impact on your surroundings and it simply makes you less human. I do believe in redemption, but only if you can completely undo the effects of your mistake.
>>
>>39319409
Why isn't she mad her baby's father for leaving her and not white men for not wanting to put up with it?
>>
>>39319409
I'd feel sorry for them if they ever learned their lesson, but they never do and usually just fucking double down on anti-white shit because they don't want to admit they were wrong.
>>
>>39323651
They don't abandon them though. They actually do participate in the child's life, granted not as much as they should and are not always positive influences. It's a myth that black guys just straight up abandon their kids
>>
>>39319409
Burn the coal pay the toll! Once you go black we really don't want you back.
>>
>>39323702
I think it's desperation. They're realizing they doomed themselves to an entire life without a stable relationship because they took nigger cock. The icing on the cake is the kid is gonna hate her when he grows up. He'll think he was kept from black ""culture"" and wish death on her
>>
>>39323719
gotta go to work soon, but no way am i letting this slip. In the black community, the rate that mothers raise a child by themselves is at an all time high

https://newsone.com/1195075/children-single-parents-u-s-american/
72% of all black children are raised by a single mother. Compare that nationally to the 25% of all children born who are raised by single mothers, and you start to see a trend.
>>39323625
also, yeah sure, a baby daddy can show up on birthdays, first day of school, maybe take the little bastard out to eat a few times a year, but do not equate that to being in the child's life.
>>
>>39323719
oof, thats another nail in the coal burner coffin though. even if there was a weak willed dweeb cucked enough to raise a half black step child i doubt even he could stand the father coming around the house to collect him, seeing the mother get all juicy down in the pussy when he smiles at her knowingly.
>>
>>39323719
If you leave the mom, cut off support, and see the kid only sporadically, most people consider that abandonment. You're coming up with a definition that I don't think anybody really uses. It doesn't have to mean complete and total disappearance.
>>
>bringing faggot race identity """""politics""""""" into this

if you're raising any kind of step son you might as well chop your balls off. now fuck off
>>
>>39323908
>not seeing the beginning of the thread where people were talking more about all single mothers and not just coalburners
it must be easy to read the OP and a couple posts then say "that's gotta be what the entire thread is talking about"
>>
>>39319709
Shut the fuck up donald become redpilled
>>
>>39323427
probably hates it for a lot of the same reasons I do, he saw the harm it does AND likely had to live around people who loves hood culture. if you really want a liberal to see things outside of their starbucks, tell them to live in the ghetto for a month, hell two weeks. They'll run back to their suburban homes in three days, pleading to not go back.

if i never see another nigga (note, black people are not niggas, but niggas are black) again, it'll be too soon
>>
>>39323838
>72% of all black children are raised by a single mother.
They live with the mother, but they still interact with their fathers.
>>39323886
>If you leave the mom, cut off support, and see the kid only sporadically, most people consider that abandonment
Majority don't cut off support and see the child more than "sporadically"
This myth that black guys just ghost their kids is completely fabricated and only propped up be the fathers not liking the mothers. That's why their is no relationship between the parents
>>
Are you black?

Why not?

I've ben finding myself more attracted to black women lately just because they seem more direct and assertive about their needs rather than pretending to be waifu-tier and innocent;
>>
>>39324147
interact. that's a good word. interaction does not necessarily mean you're there every second of the day. you interact with your friends, coworkers, but this does not mean you spend nearly every waking hour with them. You interact with people you know a little bit and like, you RAISE a child.

If you're not around every single day, you're merely interacting with your child, you are not raising them. Mainly in that you don't even get the time to instill any lessons into their heads, everything you say to them will most likely be gone from their psyches next week.

I wonder why you're taking up for single mothers and shitty fathers, just playing devil's advocate?
>>39324215
Well, educated black women are some of the best people to be around. It's the ghetto welfare queens that you must stay far away from, they are a good half of the reason why the black community is where it is.
>>
>>39324264
>I wonder why you're taking up for single mothers and shitty fathers, just playing devil's advocate?
I'm not taking up for anyone. If you think I am, that's your own problem. I'm just pointing out that the saying black guys just completely ignore their kids is false
>>
>>39324561
completely? no, theres that what, 28% of black men who do stick around. But by a large margin, most don't.
>>
>>39324595
I'm not talking about sticking around, most don't because they never wanted a relationship with the mother. I'm saying most black guys actually do have relationships with their kids. They don't just ghost them
>>
>>39319409
the worst part is that you KNOW she's fucking him up in how he's being raised (at least, from a statistical stand-point), and so it just contributes to the cycle

women choose shitty guys
shitty guys leave
women raise shitty guys
women choose shitty guys
there you have it folks
>>
>who gonna take care of muh nigger baby
>>
>women expect a white guy to drop all that he is doing and take care of her and her mulatto abomination
>what's that? you don't want to? RACIST!
Female entitlement is one hell of a drug
>>
>>39322881

I appreciate the dark roots on the girl. I see that shit so often
>>
>>39325512
It's pathetic that every girl dyes her hair like that. Brunettes are fine the way they are.
>>
>>39319409
Why feel sorry for people who have never done you any good? Empathy is all nice and fine when you share at least some commonalities, some kind of a bond, but women... meh.

They live in a completely different world. I have nothing at all in common with them, so it's kinda hard to feel anything. I did, for most of my life, but then I just realized that since they *never* consider how I feel, even at a fucking negligible cost to themselves, then why should I give a fuck about them?

We're all raised to be "good" people, who should care about others, even the unknown. But why? We are robots, nobody ever gave a goddamn about us. How stupid would we have to be to give more, when already we've given out a million times more (especially to women) than we've ever received.

The reality is far more ugly than the disney kumbayah story propaganda we were fed growing up.

So when a woman gets dumped? I see someone who's always before been the one to do the dumping, and has a mental breakdown the one single time that favor is returned. When a woman gets raped? I see an unappreciative princess who would have to be unbelievably pampered and privileged to even begin claim it's the greatest evil. If ever the day arrived when a woman found me attractive enough to just take me without asking questions, it would be the best day of my life. Women treat people like shit, abuse them, use them, manipulate them and ignore them when they need them, ALL the time. But you rarely hear men complain.

All of us robots are here because the entire gender of women, every single one of them, treats us as less than shit. And likely none of us are such cancerously ugly, rotten bloated diseased hellish creatures to have justified being neglected and ostracized in such a manner as we are.

So no. I don't feel sorry. I don't feel angry either. I just don't fucking care. It's like rich people problems to me.
>>
File: 1494541560189.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1494541560189.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>39319409
Why are coalburners too retarded for contraception?
>>
>>39319409
>someone who will love me and take of me and my son

Why would any man subjugate himself to such a thing? She is delusional and thinks she deserves something just because she exists. Well she doesn't.
>>
File: 1480635326420.png (228KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1480635326420.png
228KB, 858x725px
>tfw stupid bitch mom had a daughter with an illegal immigrant abusive asshole

>now she complains about how abusive he is and wants to move in with me and take care of the kid

I'm seething mad right now. Literally can't believe this is real life.
>>
>>39326803
Wait, YOUR mom? Jesus Christ anon
>>
>>39326844
Yep. Everyone told her it was a bad idea to get with an illegal who was working here as a stripper but she's an idiot whos in her late 40s yet thinks shes still in high school.
>>
>>39319409
I dont know why but whenever i read stupid stories like this it makes me happy and makes me feel good.

Probably the same feeling you get when you talk shit to someone else and put them down to make yourself feel superior.

Except, im not making up fake shit about the other person, its actually happening.
>>
>>39319409
It's unbelievable how these people don't grasp the concept of consequences for taking shit actions.
>>
>>39323427
African blacks despise murican negroes.
Diaspora always seems to be the worst, though blacks in USA are not really diaspora but you get the point.
>>
>>39319409
I have no sympathy for those that KNOW something isn't a good idea, but go ahead with it anyway. I have no doubt there were plenty of people telling her that she was doing something stupid, but she refused to listen.

This isn't even a matter of race. By having that child outside of wedlock, she showed she has no foresight whatsoever. Then she goes on to avoid the root of the problem, the black stereotype.

I'm a huge believer in the idea people need to face their consequences. She seems to be avoiding it at all cost. I guess all I can say is, good luck.
>>
>>39321711
Nope. Hes a darky its in his genetics to be an ape.
>>
>>39320496

i wish i could the videos of all those white women taking BBC
>>
>>39322881
>that limited edition dew
>>
>>39319409
My gf's sister burned the coal so to speak. She got pregnant by an arab drug dealer who abused the shit out of her and eventually got put into jail so many times she filed for a restraining order. Now some white canuck is living with her. He does fuck all, refuses to marry her, and pretends that hes looking for work. She now supports him, her shitskin son (who by the way is just as psychotic as his biological father) and the kid she has with the current freeloader. The sad part is, the entire family is on this canuck's case because he isn't providing for her and absolved their perfect party girl daughter of all her sins. According to my gf, he parents only became raging antiracist libcucks after her sister got pregnant. Me and my gf are pretty much the only ones that have no sympathy for this sister of hers and blames all her problems on her dumb decisions.
>>
Tfw the fat neighbour girl is a coal burner. Her life is a meme at thing point.

>Gets warned not to sleep with black guys from entire street
>Does it anyway
>Pregnant
>Abo bf is abusive
>Abo bfs parents are also abusive towards her
>Single mother
>Needs a restraining order
>He calls her and says sorry
>She goes back to him
>Same thing happens again
>Now a single mother that only survives by doing haircuts for cash
>Can't even get a real hair dressing job because she niglet screams so dhe works from home
>Abos not even on the kids birth certificate so she can't ask for child support

I lmao at her life. I love getting a hair cut from her and asking what has happened in the months since I last had it cut. It is honestly one of the only things that brings me joy, that and lookingat her ugly daughter.
>>
>>39329345
I believe that you would have to be mentally ill to establish a relationship with an abbo and a fetishist to even sleep with one.
>>
>>39326803
Literally have an aunt like that. Tell her to fuck off as bluntly as possible. Disown her, if that's even possible for a kid to do.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.