[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to find out for myself the nature of women >catfish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: lolxd.jpg (40KB, 447x275px) Image search: [Google]
lolxd.jpg
40KB, 447x275px
>decide to find out for myself the nature of women
>catfish on every app and website I can think of
>80% of the time I can convince women to send nudes because they think I'm a Chad
>even the most conservative, religious girls will end up sending me nudes after just a few days of talking
>Even "pure and innocent" girls do it
>ALL women will fuck chad within a few days of meeting him

I've given up on women now. It's become painfully clear to me that they're all sluts deep down.

Yes even YOU fembots who are reading this, and you know it.
>>
>>39318968
I think it matters if they're single or not.
Obviously if you're tempting women with partners already then they are total scum.
I'd expect every single woman to absolutely throw herself and any reasonably attractive and clever man she encounters because the current media message is something like
>THESE WOMEN ARE GREAT AND LOVELY
>THEY DON'T HAVE BOYFRIENDS WOW HOW DID THIS HAPPEN
>SUCKS TO BE THEM, DONT LET THIS BE YOU GIRLS!!
>>
>>39318968
Post those nudes you got
>>
>>39319110
This, send the noods.
>>
>>39319118
This, transfer the visual information of a female human being whomst struggles to put clothes on before taking a photograph
>>
>>39319160
Boob now
>>
>>39319110
This, open bob and vagene
>>
>>39318968
how do you know they were real nudes?
what if you were getting catfished while you were catfishing? it's like catfish^2
>>
hello beauteful ken i se ur vagena pic and open boobs i wanna merry u sweeti
>>
File: 245634576784653745.jpg (64KB, 432x545px) Image search: [Google]
245634576784653745.jpg
64KB, 432x545px
>Learns how easy it is to manipulate women
>"I've given up on women now."
Gosh anon, are you stupid?
>>
>>39318968
cool story, mgtow propagandist

You don't have the nudes because your story is fiction.

inb4 hurr durr white knight.
I know most women would fuck chad. That shouldn't surprise anyone. Nearly every straight male would fuck stacy within minutes of meeting if she offered sex.
>>
>>39318968
Women are just cum dumpsters for men. They don't deserve sympathy.
>>
>>39318968
You think it wouldn't work the other way around even better? Pretend to be a pretty girl and have every fucking dude from "robot" to normiest Norman drool over you.
>>
>>39320766
>Nearly every straight male would fuck stacy within minutes of meeting if she offered sex.

not me
>>
I love catfishing girls and getting them to want degrading stuff. You'd be amazed how many girls would let chad and his crew run a train on them.
>>
That's nice. But I'll always pick a chad to fuck me. At least I know what I'm getting into. Too bad y'all have microdick and depression.
>>
>>39321767
>>nearly every
>not me
>>
>>39318968
If they're on a fucking dating website then odds are they are not "pure"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.