[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're going on r9k again I thought i was making

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1490059579430.jpg (80KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
1490059579430.jpg
80KB, 720x478px
>tfw you're going on r9k again

I thought i was making it robots... I thought I could get a gf...
>>
I'm sorry bud.
We're all here forever.
>>
I know the feel bud
Was so confident i was going to end up with dream girl for life until she asked me for advice about the dude she liked, with the same name as me even
>>
>>39318278
who is that SS man
>>
>>39318527
Skorzeny
>>
I'm close to getting gf, I hope. Wish me luck. I will leave this place if I manage but until then I will shitpost as usual
>>
>>39318527
Otto Skorzeny, "The Werewolf of Europe," badass special operations commando of the Waffen-SS and virtual grandfather of modern special forces

Most famous for his masterminding and participation in the Gran Sasso raid, which located Duce Benito Mussolini at a secluded mountain resort after his capture by the Allies, used custom-rigged one-shot gliders to land on the grass outside the resort, stormed the place, and recaptured the Duce without shedding any blood

Also involved in many other covert operations, including for a time the design and planning of V-2 rockets, and a possible false-flag operation that involved disguising men as enemy combatants behind Allied lines, which was the war crime he was eventually tried for

His facial scar is a dueling scar, popular among young men (to the point of being mocked by those who felt that men would fake a duel just to get one) in Wilhelmine Germany before WW1

After WW2 was involved in smuggling former Nazis and other figures of interest around the world, and setting up paramilitary organizations
>>
>>39318278
Those are some sick fucking scars.
>>
File: 1494058572574.jpg (34KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494058572574.jpg
34KB, 1000x800px
>>39318535
>>39318565
what a fckin badass
thanks
>>
>>39318278
I came here today to gloat and blogpost that the girl who struck me as future wife material messaged me today with a winking smiley face.
>>
>>39318437
are you sure it wasnt you?
>>
>>39318437
Maybe it's good you don't reproduce
>>
>>39318278
He looks like he's related to hitler
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.