[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you eat meat you're a pychopath and a normie and need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 114.jpg (22KB, 424x488px) Image search: [Google]
114.jpg
22KB, 424x488px
If you eat meat you're a pychopath and a normie and need to leave /r9k/ immediately.
>>
chad here, make me
>>
It's true eating meat is for unenlightened Chads
>>
But anon meat has brotein it makes muscle big
>>
>>39318140
But I'm adapted to require animal protein on order to have the full range of nutrition.
Are you telling me I should be malnourished?
>>
File: 03 - 1YyoRGa.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
03 - 1YyoRGa.gif
15KB, 633x758px
If you're not a fat blob who is stuffing his face with delicious things constantly you are objectively a cocksucking normie and ruining this board with your presence
>>
File: 530.jpg (22KB, 488x424px) Image search: [Google]
530.jpg
22KB, 488x424px
>>39318273
nuts and beans
>>39318293
see vegan gains - the healthiest man alive
>>
>>39318293
>Doesn't know anything about nutrition
>>
>>39318140
lol nope
vegans, vegetarians and any kind of religious diets are exclusively for normalfaggots. Its mostly a fad, but vegans love to virtue signal about hpow "enlightened" they are for willingly going against human nature
a robot cares not for social brownie points like norman vegans do, and disregards the life a delicious animal much in the same way he disregards his own life
>>
>>39318362
Spoken like a true normie pychopath
>>
>>39318362
Shut up wagie
True robots are the ones disregarding human nature dumbass
>>
>>39318140
The only meat I eat is animal meat, and by animal meat I mean animal dicks and vaginas
>>
>>39318315
Vegan gains has very poor gains compared with someone like scooby, the natty gains king.

>>39318350
You can't get all nine essential amino acids from beans and nuts hombre. You have to eat some sort of animal.
>>
>>39318399
No life is worth your vanity
>>
>>39318421
What about my health?
>>
>>39318399
Lmao what have you been reading
>What is quinoa
>>
>>39318462
It's pretty widely accepted that vegan and vegetarian diets are healthier
>>
>>39318462
You can still be healthy without meat as long as you use supplements
>>
>>39318469
Neither a bean not a nut. I'm not incorrect am I?
>>
>>39318525
You are incorrect.
>You have to eat some sort of animal
>>
>>39318489
Aren't they extremely high carb?
It's recently being shown that elevated carb intake contributes to long term metabolic disease, and that high fat diets are not only healthier, but offer greater satiety and potentially enhanced mental focus.
How can I eat an optimal diet without relying on animal proteins and fats?
>>
>>39318140
Welp, you've heard it, guys. Guess we all have to leave now.
>>
File: 1503343745648.png (348KB, 584x566px) Image search: [Google]
1503343745648.png
348KB, 584x566px
Sorry privilege white college students, not everybody can afford your faggy vitamins
>>
>>39318552
>He doesn't want to bulk
By relying on plant proteins and fats, I dunno
>>
>>39318583
Wrong. I'm black and unemployed and survive mainly on biscuits. It might not be healthy but I'll die a good man.
>>
>>39318594
Show me vegan keto.
>>
>>39318614
Tons of low carb veges, plus there's loads of vegan oils and shit like soy and tofu to go with, if you have so much trouble finding the right diet just do a quick google, there's a vegan alternative for everything
>>
>>39318654
Aren't soy and tofu both endocrine disruptors?
>>
>>39318669
God how hard have you fallen for the meme
Only in ridiculously high doses will you ever have to worry about soy fucking with your hormones
And even if you don't trust it there's plenty of other substitutes, like quorn
>>
>>39318699
So I can eat vegan keto without ingesting xenoestrogens
>>
>>39318749
If you're deathly afraid of growing boobies then yeah, you can look up some vegan alternatives to meat, your local supermarket might sell a couple
Oil those little shits up, eats tons of low carb veges, you'll be fine
>>
>>39318800
I would greatly prefer not to alter my endocrine balance yes.
So describe to me a vegan meal with the same nutritional content as bacon and eggs.
Similar carb:protein:fat ratio that gets 9 essential amino acids.
>>
File: 1304180535441.jpg (37KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
1304180535441.jpg
37KB, 400x505px
>>39318362
>Its mostly a fad, but vegans love to virtue signal about hpow "enlightened" they are for willingly going against human nature
This
Some faggot I work with makes the environmental argument that 50% of global emissions are from animal farming.

>turns out that claim is contested and put forward by two kikes shilling their soy food company
>>
>>39318897
Do you at least agree that the standards that animals are kept in before getting slaughtered are appalling? I think the problem with vegans is that they always come across so confrontational, which is a terrible way to get people to see your point of view. Overall I think the vegan movement is a good thing if it at least raises awareness for how bad the standards of living are for animals in the meat industry.

I don't really understand the all or nothing attitude they have though. Like why not just buy free range chicken eggs, its not like the chicken is suffering.
>>
>>39318870
You're so high maintenance
http://meatfreeketo.com/
Search for some full protein foods, like quinoa which I mentioned before, and I'm sure you can make something work
>>
>>39318993
I'm a big guy.
I'll unironically look at this after work and see if it's feasible.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.