[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do normies even get laid without rape? What usually happens

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 9

File: rape.jpg (26KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
26KB, 620x413px
How do normies even get laid without rape?

What usually happens is you get to know a girl, talk to her, etc.
Then you trick her into coming over to your place by inviting her to "watch a movie".
Then you intoxicate her with some wine, inhibiting her decision making abilities.
Then you get close and touchy, start removing her clothes, and she just lets you.
How is this not rape, what the fuck.

Why the fuck can't you just ask a girl straight if up she wants to have sex?
>>
>>39318056
>and she just lets you
You said it.
Though I think current thought is that consent given while intoxicated isn't valid, so she can then whip round and say YOU RAPED ME, and you say goodbye to freedom and the pursuit of happiness.

I think most sexual encounters between adults are mutually consented to and conducted between two close friends. This isn't highly publicised so it's not surprising that many people don't know about it.
What is heavily publicised for some reason is hookup culture and intoxication. I can't imagine why.
>>
>>39318102
I don't give a shit about laws. What pisses me off that even mature adult women expect this convoluted way to lead to sex.
The mature way to handle sex between adults would be literally to ask for it, and then she either says yes and you both plan for it, or she says no.
On grindr you see this happen all the time. Guy asks another guy to blow him, he either says yes or he says no. There's no tricking, no convoluted bullshit, nothing.
What is it so different about girls that they're incapable of making decisions? Why the fuck do you have to trick them into sex?
>>
>>39318201
I think you have a lot of assumptions and a lot to learn.
>>
>>39318247
Then educate me.
>>
>>39318296
I think women who expect to be mutually raped as you've described, and mature women, are two different groups of women.
>>
your world will be colored by the lenses you choose to wear. keep focusing on the immature females, how they operate, their expectations, etc, and you will be very frustrated indefinitely. it should and can be mutually direct and simple. it is real and those women do exist.
>>
>>39318328
The latter is extremely small and almost non-existent.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170826-090956.png (214KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170826-090956.png
214KB, 1080x1920px
>>39318056
>Why the fuck can't you just ask a girl straight up if she wants to have sex?
You mean kind of like this?
>>
>>39318247
I don't know, his comments sound pretty reasonable to me.
>>
>>39318056
she goes into your place expecting you to do this
>>
>Why the fuck can't you just ask a girl straight if up she wants to have sex?

It kills the mood. Also, they don't want to appear easy so they put up that whole I-don't-wanna act. Gotta go slowly, teasing, touching, etc. It is a nice feeling though, after you jump through all those hoops and she finally spreads her legs.
>>
>>39318374
But am I right or wrong?
>>
File: model.jpg (74KB, 512x634px) Image search: [Google]
model.jpg
74KB, 512x634px
>>39318431
>>39318450
Only works if you look like this. There's also the possibility that it's an ironic stab at the hookup culture and it's not genuine.
>>
>>39318056
>Then you intoxicate her with some wine,
>How is this not rape
It is now. Rapist.
>>
>>39318476
Yes, exceptions exist, but chasing those exceptions is a waste of time, specially because most are already taken.
>>
>>39318483
I've fucked these women
>>
>>39318474
>after you jump through all those hoops
Or you grab the fleshlight and achieve the same feeling and don't jump through any hoops.
>>
>>39318520
I can see her or you saying something like
>haha no but seriously, do you want to grab a drink or something
And then you going through all the hoops in the OP afterwards.
>>
Because women (usually) don't want to have sex with random men they have no relationship with or connection to.
>>
>>39318512
Then chase exceptions. Why ever settle when you don't have to?
>>
>>39318364
These guys seem to disagree with you
>>39318474
>>39318556
>>
>>39318567
That's like telling the guy who wants to get rich to buy a lottery ticket.
>>
>>39318604
If it's the only way to get rich, is there a choice?
>>
>>39318522
>same feeling

Except it's not. It's not just physical sensation. You can slap/choke and feel like you totally own her while you fuck her hard, not to mention her moans. Can't get that with fleshlight.
>>
File: 1483041503840.jpg (19KB, 326x315px) Image search: [Google]
1483041503840.jpg
19KB, 326x315px
>>39318556
And yet they cheat on their bf/husband with Chad all the time. Was Chad a sensual lover that forms spiritual connections easily all this time, and we didn't know?
>>
>>39318625
It's a waste of time because statistically it wont happen. The rational choice here is to either give up and use your time for other activities, or play their stupid game and get laid.
>>
>>39318675
>And yet they cheat on their bf/husband with Chad all the time
No, they don't.
>>
>>39318474
>Gotta go slowly, teasing, touching, etc
That's called foreplay and it's a part of sex that they never explicitly agreed on. Foreplay isn't a hoop, it's the endgame.
>It kills the mood
Literally why foreplay exists.
>>
>>39318713
I don't think the choices you've given are reasonable.
I think the only reasonable choice is the lottery.
>>
>>39318734
You're right, that never happens. What was I thinking.
>>
>>39318784
it definitely happens, just not nearly to the extent you think it does.
>>
>>39318201
>The autistic way to handle sex between adults would be literally to ask for it, and then she either says yes and you both plan for it, or she says no.
>>
>>39318798
You keep telling yourself that. Maybe one day, you'll even believe it.
>>
>>39318775
Depends on how much you value sex.
If you value it a lot, there's no reason not to go through with their game.
If you don't value it that much, there's no reason to waste huge amounts of your time for it.
>>
>>39318858
>anyone who doesn't think all women are literally mindless chad-chasing drones is naive
the idiocy of robots
>>
>>39318858
I actually believe that. I have no reason to be that cynical in the face of a complete lack of evidence. There are no serious scientific numbers to back up either position. I just have what I see around me, most of my friends are in committed long-term relationships or married. Even though that's completely anecdotal and I would never use that data to generalize about how the world actually IS, I can still believe in this. I feel happy and fulfilled in my relationships and my life. Can your cynical ass say the same?
>>
>>39318862
What if you value the consequences of sex, like a relationship and children, but not the sex itself?
>>
>>39318874
>women are all angels, who never do wrong
Fuck off normie.
>>
>>39318890
>I feel happy and fulfilled in my relationships and my life

Why does normie redditor scum like you even port here?
>>
>>39318556
>Because women (usually) don't want to have sex with random men they have no relationship with or connection to.
Which would suggest women don't enjoy sex for the sex itself.
Which means they have something the guy wants, which gives them power over the guy.
Which means relationships can never be mutually symbiotic.
>>
>>39318911
Same thing. If you value that, the rational choice is to go through with their game.
>>
>>39318201
>>39318056

Stop playing the game with words, ignore everything anyone ever says and just watch what they do. Play and communicate with your eyes, your movements, posture, what you do and how, eye contact is the name of the game, that will give you your yes or no without one word ever being spoken.

You have read this language but you fear to conclude that this means nobody wants you because that's all you have ever been communicated in this way. So much so in fact that you have adapted your body language and all of these nonverbal factors and attitude towards this being the norm and people read em and weep.
>>
>>39318056
ive never seen a post make it more clear that you are a virgin without ever getting close to having sex with a woman lmfao
>>
>>39318935
You lot fascinate me, honestly. I've been on 4chan since high school (I'm in my 30s now), so I'm not exactly a redditor. It wasn't until about a year or 2 ago I discovered this board through some post on /lit/ I think. I recognize a lot of stuff that I felt when I was in my late teens, early 20s. Sometimes I like to post positive things here. Things I might have wanted to hear when I was that age. It also helps me in my practice, keeps me connected to what bitter young men are saying among each other.
>>
>>39318965
Where do you think you are anon. This is r9k.
>>
>>39318554
Except I didn't.

I literally established a sexual basis and 5 seconds in meeting with each other we're already making out usually at her place
>>
>>39318957
But playing the game doesn't get me either of those, it's just gets me pointless sex with no commitment.
>>
>>39318998
The faceless screaming pit of frustrated despair and powerlessness.
>>
>>39318998
i mean i browse r9k at least relatively often and ive had sex with multiple women

sometimes you guys' ideas of the way things work are so horrifyingly wrong its past the point of comedic and a little concerning, but fascinating to read
>>
>>39318056
The non rape experience is to just closely fall into love with one another and go off of body language and cues. You can figure out how far she is going to let you go and you gradually get to a point where you trust each other with your bodies. What you've described is rape. But as long as the girl doesn't regret it in the morning then you're not going to jail
>>
>>39319023
This. It really is fascinating
>>
>>39318961
What if you want a no-bullshit adult and mature verbal agreement to have sex? You're out of luck?
I mean i understand how this bullshit is necessary if you're underage, but when you're adults, it literally doesn't make sense.
You're an adult, you can make decisions for yourself. Why do gay people do it successfully? The gay community is proof that it is possible.
>>
Just take them out on a boat, and get them a little tipsy. They can't refuse, because of the implication.
>>
>>39319013
How much does your modeling agency pay you for a shoot?
>>
>>39319108
Woman are not inconsistent by design, they will never let you step by step logic your way into their vagoo. They abhor that, it goes against every fiber of their being to be reduced to a logical process. Get this through your head.
>>
>>39319128
Remove the *not.
>>
>>39318201
you're a retard, it's a game that releases dopamine
>>
>>39319023
>>39319066
Yet you have nothing to add to the discussion. Truly fascinating. You're only talking about how you're better than people here.
One would almost think you want robots to treat you as this wise source of information and beg you for advice.
>>
>>39319128
>>39319161
Then how can you respect them?
>>
>>39319015
No, you get to do it a few times, then declare yourself officially as boyfriend and girlfriend.
>>
File: laughing business men1.jpg (7KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
laughing business men1.jpg
7KB, 277x182px
>>39319197
>Then how can you respect them?

Pffft ahahaha weeeew good one.
>>
File: IMG_1456.jpg (496KB, 732x1008px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1456.jpg
496KB, 732x1008px
>>39318056
Women are not as blunt as men are

And they don't get horny just from LOOKING at a guy

Banging any schumck is WAY more risky for them

You need to offer social proof and exhibit dominance to lure them in
>>
>>39319197
>respect them
I don't respect coddled children, who get everything they could ever want handed to them on a silver platter, and then moan that it's not enough
>>
I relied on Craigslist for my go-to service for meeting women in my 20s. It's not that hard of a concept in the current year. Easiest time to find someone in human history. You don't even have to leave your house!
>>
>>39319270
>Banging any schumck is WAY more risky for them
Why? If she agrees to have sex, it's not rape.
There's tests for std's. There's pills for preventing pregnancy.
>>
>>39318804
wtf I love autism now
t
>>
>>39319128
It's not even about any process. Either she wants to have sex, or she doesn't. And it seems like the most effective way to find that out is to literally ask. Yet somehow this is not acceptable and you need to play the eyeball game, whatever it is.
>>
>>39319183
if i let you know that this isnt how it works (anecdotally of course), i cant prove that to you

im not a particularly attractive person but each girl ive had sex with has been without any alcohol involved or any sort of money paid

you become close to a person either via friendship or with specifically courting the person, you read their body language, tone, and go from there

women arent looking to accuse someone of rape despite what you guys may think, and with the total of 3 women ive slept with in my life thats all been the case. including what my friends have been through they have had no issues and not required wine, a movie as pretext, alcohol or paid prostitution to have sex with women.

you literally just get close to a person and want to fuck eachother, its a beautiful thing that feels great, and is possible to everyone if me as a slightly overweight 6/10 can have sex with girls he finds attractive
>>
>>39319375
This question is confronting, they get this question all the time, all day every day, if you want to be autistic about it and want a logical vindication go watch some fucking wildlife documentaries.

Just present yourself effectively, then look for interest in the form of eye contact, do not break eye contact first, proceed from there, it's not a hard or illogical game. Shutting down would be confrontational and you might beat her up or hurt her for shutting you down openly, they are afraid, scared, not the dominant force, you are, act like it.
>>
>>39319416
>you might beat her up or hurt her for shutting you down openly
What, over the internet? At a coffee shop with people around? That's just silly.
There are literally no consequences if she says no. Except maybe you lose interest and stop talking to her.
Just like you're not entitled to sex, she's not entitled to your attention.
>>
File: IMG_3897.jpg (53KB, 630x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3897.jpg
53KB, 630x721px
>>39318056

Lesson #1:
In general, women are emotional, and not logical creatures. What they feel dictates their actions at any given moment, [and consequently, tactcally making them 'feel' strongly is a way to engage their sexual interest] Attempting to apply logic their behavior or ascribe logical motivations for their actions will simply not work.

For example, a girl will voice absolute outrage at the concept of rape, and yet can happily masturbate to rape fantasies - and they will see nothing incoherent with this.

Lesson #2,
One of the biggest fears a girl has is to be labelled a 'slut'. Social relation and position is extremely important to them and being branded in this way is one of the worst things that can happen to them, in their mind. They don't want to be seen as pursuing sex.

At the same time, they want sex.
So, their solution is to set up and or hope for situations where it 'just happened', so that their agency is detachable from the situation if necessary. This is how they can pseudo-rationalize it or 'allow themselves' in their mind. Further, If the incident of sex gets framed in a negative way later on for any reason, the girl can say "I didn't do it - it just happened"

t. I don't know what I'm saying. I'm just spouting what I learned from PUA masters.
>>
>>39319223
I'm not sure I get what I want if I declare the first girl who agrees to sleep with me my girlfriend desu senpai.
>>
>>39318431
>dancing around pretending to be naive children

fuck off
>>
>>39319575

Notes from a Slightly Strange anon:

"Lesson" #1 is bullshit.

Rape itself, is not cool.

A rape fetish is a fairly complex thing, I won't even try to explain it as I only have a surface level understanding myself - but at the end of the day? Rape fetishes are a paraphilia - no more logical than your cuck, foot, swimsuit, facesitting, incest whatever fetish.

Granted, those who undergo abuse, especially sexual and emotional ones for some reason seem to end up attracted to those same things. It's some kind of insane defense mechanism and everyone - including you, is susceptible to it.

>>39318056

You can ask her if she wants to have sex.
You CAN do so in a 'straight up' manner but I can almost guarantee it will end badly, why?

A woman who responds so quickly to that kind of call is damaged in some way. Only a degenerate would engage them.

What you want is a girl that can play 'the game' - depending on who you are as a person, she should compliment that. If you're a guy that likes to play mouse, she should play cat - if you like being the lion? She should enjoy being the gazelle.

Just trying to force things to work through your own game is not only a pain in the ass but its actually fucking boring and any time you've used your 'game' over chemistry you've already lost.

CHEMISTRY over COERCION - because you can have pump 'n dumped a million chicks but that doesn't really fucking matter if you land an actually good one.
>>
>>39318944
Wrong. You're just looking for excuses to give up.
>>
>>39319861
Sucks being genuinely autistic and not being able to play this game. All the autistic girls have normal bfs as well so its not even like I can date them.
>>
>>39318925
Wow, great strawman. You almost fooled me.
>>
>>39319861
>A woman who responds so quickly to that kind of call is damaged in some way. Only a degenerate would engage them.
Sex isn't a big deal. Why would it make her damaged?
>What you want is a girl that can play 'the game'
Every girl can just relax and let it happen. They don't play the game, they experience it.
What you want is a mature adult capable of making decisions for themselves.
>pump 'n dumped a million chicks
If you find a girl you can have regular sex with, why would you ghost her? Sex is sex.
>>
>>39319998

>Sex isn't a big deal, why would it make her damaged?

Context. Responding quickly to a direct call for sex indicates promiscuity. Alternatively, it indicates there's something else that allows for a male to immediately extract sex from her with generic dominance or general predatory behavior. What happens when the next guy wants her? How many others have done this to her? It's a rabbit hole you want nothing to do with and I speak from experience.

>Every girl can just relax and let it happen. They don't play the game, they experience it. What you want is a mature adult capable of making decisions for themselves.

That sounds extremely boring. People are all over the sliding scales of dominance v. submission and if you can't pick up on this and use it alongside chemistry to create sexual/romantic tension then again, you're lost. You're only compartmentalizing yours and others 'experience' by thinking what you do - because we ALL experience the game, that's what it means to PLAY the game.

> you find a girl you can have regular sex with, why would you ghost her? Sex is sex.

You're assuming if you find a regular fuck that you wouldn't want to go elsewhere. Most people do not actually want to spend time repeatedly having sex with the same person and having little other connection - this is why chemistry is important.
>>
>>39318944
Or maybe an emotional/romantic connection with the person you're having sex with heightens the pleasure of the act to a deep bond and connection not achievable with a random fuck; and this kind of enjoyment isn't exclusive to women.
>>
>>39319051
how is one supposed to learn this if one is too dense/mildly autistic to notice any possible hints and never can even get to the point of a normal friendship with women. HOW?
I have had exactly 1 female friend in my whole life. And that was over the internet until she ghosted me.
I need a goddamn tutorial because I can try as I want, I don't even know why this is happening.
Someone friggin teach me please.
>>
>>39319117
I feel you severely overestimate the difficulty of romantically connecting to someone so long as you have a semi-functional ability to read emotions.
>>
>>39319174
this game is dumb,
I'm too autistic to play it, I don't even know how it works,
nobody is willing to teach me and I have continuously failed for 13 years on my own.
I quit.
>>
>>39320305
i don't know if people like us will ever be able to. at most I can mirror normal human behaviour but it never feels real. I doubt Im even capable of love
>>
>>39319406
I fail at step 1, I've never had a female friend in my life and don't know how to do it. I tried, but to no avail.
What now, anon?
>>
>>39320329
same. I don't even want to be alive anymore, what's the point in going to work every day to come home to an empty house while everyone else starts families. I feel so trapped though, if I kill myself I'll be ruining the lives of all my siblings.
>>
>be last night
>drink and do coke, get very fucked up
>go home with a guy and he starts kissing me
>kinda kiss him back a little
>he starts pulling my clothes off
>just let him
>lay there in a haze while he fucks me, don't talk or move until he finishes
>he goes to sleep and i eventually take an uber home
I'm fairly certain that that constitutes rape. I don't really care though. I'm actually more upset with myself for letting it happen.
>>
>>39320151
>Responding quickly to a direct call for sex indicates promiscuity
You're assuming consistency. If getting sex from her is hard for you, it must be hard for other people too.
This is flawed logic. And even if the logic was sound, it wouldn't matter. See below.
>What happens when the next guy wants her?
She's free to make decisions for herself. You don't own her. If she wants to leave you for someone else, she can.
Just like you can leave her for a different girl.
>How many others have done this to her?
As long you're careful about std's and unwanted pregnancy, her previous partner count doesn't make sex any less enjoyable.
If anything, being experienced would increase the pleasure she can give you.
>dominance v. submission
What, so if you're dominant, you need to order people around, if you're submissive, you need to shut up and do what you're told?
This reminds me heavily on roleplay which is silly and stupid. It's all about pretending. It's not real.
Language exists for a reason. To communicate intent. Why not use it instead of playing a non-verbal game that can easily be misinterpreted and is often borderline roleplaying.
>connection
A connection is just being able to predict what the person will say and do. Being aware of their mental state and personality. When you expect something to happen, and it actually happens, it feels good. This is why music exists. In most cases you can form a connection with anybody. People aren't that complicated.
>>
>>39320329
>continuously failed
how many women have you asked out in the past year
>>
i'm going to go to a german festival alone because my roommates are fucking faggots who never leave the house and attempt to just have fun and possibly meet people
i'm an anxious person. trying to get psyched up for this
>>
>>39320435
what is a "german festival"?
>>
>>39320443
German-american festival. idk. it's an american thing. we have ethnic festivals. greek-american, polish-american, german-american, etc.
You go, drink a lot of beer and eat sauerkraut and there's carnival rides and polka bands, real comfy atmosphere except for the inevitable social discomfort produced by large crowds.
>>
>>39320359
continue to reach out to people and try to make some friends

work on yourself if youre uninteresting/ugly/out of shape

or just find someone with really low standards i suppose?

again im not very attractive and can be kind of boring but it worked for me, there are certainly people out there and its up to you to find them
>>
>>39320394
Had he asked you, you would have said no.
>>
>>39320384
You know right now I'm actually at this point where I don't know how to proceed.
Back a few weeks a girl baited me for a bit until she finally dropped me as I started to have hope. When I asked why, she said it was because she felt like it. She was just interested, nothing else, therefore giving me pointless hope and making me more miserable afterwards.

For a short few days I was actually motivated, trying to fix my life, make up all my mistakes...but now I'm right back to square one.
I feel like I either somehow find the motivation and determination to go through with or just eternally quit.
But I can't handle this shit any longer, I will soon do something - one way or the other.

Tbh it's more likely that I'll just go full /pol/ and draw a clear line to my past life.
I know your struggle and I wish you best luck.
at least you got a house
>>
>>39318201
It's the thrill of the chase, my nigga
>>
>>39320428
I haven't even successfully managed to form a regular friendship, no, not even get to the point of regular writing/talking with each other.
I tried with about 50 girls, but it's always the same. They showed no interest in holding a conversation with me, just passively answering while looking annoyed.
>>
>>39318890
How old are you? I used to think this same dumb shit.
>>
>>39320564
Not him but I'm 29 and agree with him completely.
>>
>>39319270
>And they don't get horny just from LOOKING at a guy

nigga pls, they might not get horny looking at you but they will get horny looking at guys who are hot. They just have much higher standards than men
>>
>>39320546
there's no thrill, it's more of a boring grind, like doing a desk job
>>
>>39319575
Dude, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Rape fantasies are simply fantasies, and real rape is real, so there's nothing inconsistent about their arguments and behaviour. I masturbate to traps sometimes, doesn't mean I want to fuck or be fucked by a shemale. It's fantasy.

>They don't want to be seen as pursuing sex.
That's not why they won't fuck you if you ask for it. Girls can easily fuck outside of their social circles without anyone knowing. Girls want to be seduced and taken, otherwise they won't be turned on. It's biological, not social. You're projecting your own sexuality as a man onto women, when it's actually completely different. Girls only ever put themselves into a position for a guy to seduce them, they never actually initiate unless they're broken as fuck. It's not natural, although you'll have plenty of liberated sluts claim that they do and it's totally normal. It isn't.
>>
>>39318056
I have a decent social life, I look at least average, but I'm very shy with social autism..
whole my life I only fucked ugly drunk girls I picked up from the bar/clubs and its making me more and more depressed. I only have the confidance to talk to them

Why am I doing this to myself? Why cant I find a normal,nice, good looking girl who will love me and have sex with me

I only found one nice girl who was willing to go out on a dates with me, but she turned me down after finding out what a screw up I am

This is far worse than just being ugly and retarded, because at least you know your place.
I could have a nice, normie life. But I dont. Because I am me
>>
>>39318944
not everybody is as pathetic and lonely as us, when you have options you no longer want to have sex with anything that moves
>>
i swear i have autism man having this shit sucks
>>
>>39318056
Its not really rape, you just start off slow and things build up, just don't corner them. Just start small and move deliberately. Even if you do something that they're not comfortable with at that point, if there's a lot proceeding it that they were comfortable with its not a big deal its when you make huge jumps that makes it a problem.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.