[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt: we post our oneitis and rate others. This is mine >known

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 20170826_035708.png (2MB, 1342x1599px) Image search: [Google]
20170826_035708.png
2MB, 1342x1599px
Itt: we post our oneitis and rate others.

This is mine
>known her since preschool
>I was bullied throughout elementary
>she would comfort me and talk to me when I would cry
>Tfw didn't realize I loved her until recently
>would do anything to get her to love me
>>
>>39317104
Maybe like 6/10, though the attractiveness of a oneitis is in the eye of the beholder. Won't post mine because she's my ex, finally got her after 4 years and it ended up being absolute shit. Someone that you obsess over will never live up to your expectations, everyone is flawed.
>>
>>39317160
My ex girl friend was physically abusive and mentally. She cheated on me with men and women. I think any girl would be better than her.
>>
>>39317104
idk man she looks fine, but pictures like the one you posted make it seem she holds a personality that i wouldnt mess with
>>
>>39317104
>selfie with phone visible
>selfie with liquor in hand

degenerate/10
>>
>>39317104
How far can she get that bottle down her throat, the fucking degenerate whore?
>>
File: q26.png (432KB, 312x612px) Image search: [Google]
q26.png
432KB, 312x612px
pretty much the only girl who has ever been legitimately nice to me
>>
>>39317539
You should rape her to teach her a lesson
>>
File: 1481755663658.jpg (127KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1481755663658.jpg
127KB, 531x471px
>>39317104
>Having THIS as oneitis
>>
>>39317104
She looks disgusting, both outside and inside.
>>
>>39317539
And you repay her by posting her on 4chan
Good going man
>>
>>39317539
She's a qt anon. 7/10
I could see falling for her
>>
I have two. I was in the same class as them in highschool and im obsessed with them. Even though I have a GF who I love and plan on marrying I just want to fuck these two into oblivion
>>
and this one, its the chicks not the guys...am not gay
>>
>>39317104
I've fucked her op.
It was in an alleyway after a new years eve party.
>>
>>39317894
It's fine anon, Im also in a relationship. But not marrying thank god. I fear if we break up I won't do any better.
>>
>>39317949
I've fucked 5 prostitutes. I don't care who she's fucked lol
>>
>>39317950
Im not afraid of doing not being able to do better, I just want to hook up with them then dump them...curious to what other anons think of them. My obsession is getting annoying though.
>>
>>39317104
I married by preschool oneitis. Just thought I would share
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.