[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /robinhood/ here? >in the marines >on a deployment,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3486.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3486.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Who else /robinhood/ here?
>in the marines
>on a deployment, stuck on a navy carrier for a few months while we sail around the world
>most marines get put on various ship duties to help the navy, like assistant cook, armorer, stocking the vending machines, loading and sorting cargo, etc.
>get put in charge of the guys stocking the vending machines, regularly go down into the ship storerooms where they keep crates and crates of candy and cigarettes and chewing tobacco, aka "dip"
>one day see a box with about 4 rolls of grizzly wintergreen dip cans, probably worth $100 or more, they're keeping it stored away because the rest of the ship is out of dip and they're keeping it for themselves
>in between runs of supplies, grab the dip logs one by one and smuggle them in my cargo pockets back to the berthing rooms where my platoon is and pass them around to my fellow marines who dip
>am hailed as a hero but tell them to keep quiet and that it wasn't me that gave them the dip
>navy finds out all the dip is gone
>navy officers start official investigation of the theft, gather all us vendor guys together and say they know who did it, and that the last guy who stole stuff got court-martialed and kicked out of the marines
>call their bluff and play it cool, lie to the officer's faces and tell them I think it's disrespectful that they're accusing my guys of stealing when they're the ones who ask for our help
>weeks pass, deployment ends, get back to the states and never get caught
>my platoon loves me and the navy is never the wiser
Fuck squids. Anyone else got any vigilante thief stories?
>>
File: illust_41728641_20170825_164033.jpg (704KB, 700x989px) Image search: [Google]
illust_41728641_20170825_164033.jpg
704KB, 700x989px
>>39316751
i didnt read your post but my name is robin so hello
>>
File: apple.png (997KB, 1000x1047px) Image search: [Google]
apple.png
997KB, 1000x1047px
>>39316751
pretty gay story to be honest but it reminded me of that interview I watched Justin Trudeau did one. He picked "random" canadians that were coincidentally of all races and anyway one of the people he picked to talk to was a banker or something. They got to arguing and the banker called him Robin Hood disparagingly. It was fascinating, because that man honestly thought that Robin Hood was the bad guy. How does one person get so far gone? We were all children once, how could you forget Robin was the hero?
>>
>>39316830
What about the story was gay anon?
>>
>>39316948
He was touching himself during it
>>
>>39317083
I'd expect nothing less from this board.
>>
>>39316830
Children think robin hood was a hero.
Adults recognise that stealing is wrong, and I should hope children do too, even if they fail to connect the dots between robin hood and stealing.

Bankers are fucking thieves by definition tho so the irony is palpable
>>
>>39316830
>King Richard wastes money and people's lives on pointless crusades
>Prince John just wants to be comfy
>more tax money is spent on crusades than Prince John's pseudo-NEET life
>Prince John is considered the bad guy
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.