[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to go out with my Normie friends to the pub to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-1388898654.jpg (250KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1388898654.jpg
250KB, 720x1280px
I'm about to go out with my Normie friends to the pub to pick up some chicks because I'm a Normie and that's what we do. Chad out
>>
women at the pub are boring and annoying though
>>
If you have any robot friends, try to take one of them along. It will really help him
>>
>be decent looking and funny
>talented with art and vocabulary
>go to uni as art major at a business school
>intelligent cuties with god-tier asses in every class
>btfo of everyone most critique sessions with insight thru my ability to assess and highlight compositional goods and bads without being an overkill douchebag
>All the chads/jockish normies take arts classes for gen eds. and will both suck at art and lack the sophistication of speech/observation needed to pique the interest of smart art qts
>The betas will usually not be good either, draw things from video games, be unable to answer or ask tough questions in a critique
>Bros usually suck or are mediocre at first, but they acknowledge it and don't take it personally, usually more original ideas than his novice contemporaries, isn't hesitant to ask you for advice and constructive criticism
>The number of dudes who were even at half of my level of my skill could be counted on one hand and had some douchy ego thing goin' on, at best hooking up with one of the decent looking hippy-aesthetic chicks who are into deep spiritual stuff and somehow really a cliche dumb-as-rocks blonde with everything else
>I have my pick of incredibly talented cuties who are for some reason usually into anime, videos games, internet culture, and literature
>All well-spoken, reserved, raised by good wealthy families
>Manage to fuck 3 of the 8 or so of them mercilessly for several months each across monogamous relationships and they all fall in love with me at some point
>birth control, always getting to fill them with cum
>My life for the last 2 years of school were basically one of those harem animes where I have wild adventures and cuties competing for my interest.
>holyshithowisthisevenhappeningtome
>right before all of this I used to be a depressed, passive-aggressive, awkward, unflattering robot

>People actually thinking being a normie is the best way to get laid
>>
>>39316859
Fuck off you faggot piece of shit
>>
>>39316859
as a follow-up to this, there is always somebody you could potentially fuck if you take one (or better chances if more) college art courses. It's mostly women, so there are girls across all spectrums of appearance and personality such that even ugly and mildly autistic betamales can frequently get laid there.

For every 9/10 and 10/10 art qt there are about 10 to 20 times as many girls who can be typified as the following:

-starbucks-sipping, yogapants basic bitches (ranging ugly to hot),
-quirky girls with redeemable qualities who are quietly desperate for affection and very responsive to conversation and any interest you throw at them, these types in my case were the orbiters except with girls they usually get the idea and find someone else while still showing friendly interest (these chicks can range from ugly to off-puttingbutnotrepulsive to average-looking but alternative in style with a lingering aire of being insufferable when it comes to their personality or subtle level of ignorance every time they speak)

-totally sheltered beta chicks who are a self-conscious mess and some combination of fat/odd-facial feature/bad or incompetent at everything (usually ugly w/ an annoying voice or sometimes not ugly but still a little gross, almost always pretty hard to get their interest unless you're similarly ugly or unpleasant

-Hippie chicks who on the surface are interesting but really are still basic as fuck and down with getting high, usually have a cool/playful/sexy style with their clothes&hair which makes all the Stacies look stale and drab, sometimes into entry-level bands like grateful dead, the doors, pink floyd, natural facial aesthetic, somehow more lady-like than most while still being a tomboy, open-minded to all kinds of ideas but still dumb as fuck, usually to get these chicks you have to be a tall slender hipster-type guy or lesbian and be moderately outgoing without outclassing them

Every major is sortof like this btw.
>>
>>39317345
And if they have a bf they 95% of the time they will bring it up with their shitty artwork or talk about it as if they wanted very badly for all the betas and fembots to know they're not a loser.

Basically when one talks about her bf, then the others with bfs will exchange conversation, so it becomes blatantly clear who is single and who isn't, so you don't have to risk embarrassing yourself to a girl you would have otherwise might had a chance with. You just start with awkward small talk, and if she's interested it will grow over a few weeks time and end in fucking veiled as working together/helping on a project.
>>
>>39316859
You were never a robot, just a normie going developing into a full power chad. get the fuck
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.