[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've finally landed in Japan. First things first, where

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1502898201620.png (1MB, 1605x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1502898201620.png
1MB, 1605x1600px
So I've finally landed in Japan.
First things first, where do I buy some cigarettes that aren't pussy jap brands?
>>
>>39316080
Are you too good for musical cigarettes?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uqo95cqRyY
>>
>>39316080
>front view of panties clearly shows the string going AROUND her hips
>the back view shows the string going up her butt and to the small of her back, from where the string would go OVER her hips from the front view
>the image implies both of the views happen simultaneously
damn, I wish I had some quantum panties
>>
>>39316188
>image implies both of the views happen simultaneously
No it doesn't. Her jacket is down on the left and above her ass on the right.
>>
>>39316208
but did she adjust her panties in the time between moving the jacket?
are the strings on those panties even able to go that high up? aren't they too small? did she untie them and then retie them further up? that seems incredibly strange.
>>
Please go fuck a 4'X girl OP
>>
>>39316570
Clearly, from left to right is a transition of standing up to bending over.
As a degenerate Westerner, such things should be removed from your hard drive so that you can purify your gaijin mind and become one with the glorious nippon hive
>>
>>39316080
>landed in Japan.
Really OP?
And you don't even bother to post a picture of random shit/street/sign or whatever?

I call BS lame RP as usual
>>
>>39316080
>goes to japan
>doesn't want Japanese stuff

why even go? at least take some pictures for us
>>
>>39317580
>why even go?
He is in his basement in his home country larping.

Besides, OP is an utter idiot as Japan is home to JP international tobacco, owner of Camel, Winston etc. so cigs are not a problem.

Only issue is the strenght of mixes that's different and lighter for the same model/brand so you gotta try out different stuff at first
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.