[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went to a bar tonight and roasties were in full fucking force

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1503727292870.jpg (213KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503727292870.jpg
213KB, 1536x2048px
Went to a bar tonight and roasties were in full fucking force
At one point this stacey started grinding on a fucking dog because there werent enough chads around
Why are women such fucking garbage
>>
I just love how normalfag chads look the same.

>Hat turned around backwards
>Tattoos showing on the arms
>Tight t-shirts
>Facial hair
>Watch nothing but sports and talk about sports

It's like they have no originality, and women don't seem to care.
>>
>>39313824
how do any of these people look the same?
>>
File: 1489619246897.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489619246897.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
>>39313824
I just love how neckbeard nates look the same.

>receding hairline
>pasty arms
>baggy t-shirts
>facial pubes
>watch nothing but anime and talk about anime

It's like they have no originality, and women don't seem to care.
>>
chad dog gonna get his dick sucked, how's your friday night going, OP?
>>
>>39313824
you're a faggot harry. I would hate to live in your world entirely fueled by memes on the internet.
>>
>>39313899
Having shitty facial hair is kinda the reason they're called neckbeards so you can't point that out again. All the other things you've listed are already implied when talking about neckbeards. That's like saying
>"uhm fucking cats have no originality with their fur and paws and whiskers"
>>
They let dogs in bars? That's kinda cool.
>>
>>39313787
What did you literally expect?
>>
>>39313824
You're confusing Chad with dudebros which are trying their hardest to not become a failed normie. Dudebros aren't Chads. A Chad would go to a fancy bar in a suit.
>>
>>39313977
Gotchu ;3
I'm actually a neckbeard myself :)
>>
>>39314009
>going to a fancy bar in a suit
sounds like autist behavior desu
>>
>>39313787
>These are the only places left to meet a mate after you reach 30 and if you aren't rich.

Might as well just off myself.
>>
>>39314220
>These are the only places left to meet a mate after you reach 30 and if you aren't rich.
Are you even trying?
Don't you have any hobbies?
Actually, I agree with you and I'm just trying to make myself feel better that maybe there is something else out there.
>>
>>39313985
That was my first thought too.

Too much oregano
>>
>>39314295
>Are you even trying?
No

>Don't you have any hobbies?
No. No real interests. I jog. I swim. I read. These things - you do them alone. I prefer watching movies alone during odd times so there are less people in the theater.

I suppose we could go to church. You find crowds similar to the ones at bars though.
>>
File: aniki feelsgoodman.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
aniki feelsgoodman.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
Two questions.
Who the fuck brings their dogs to a bar with them?
Is that Billy Herrington in the red shirt in the middle?
>>
>>39314968
Lower class white people apparently.
>>
>>39314099
but them looking good in those suits separates them from the auitsts
>>
>>39314968
asking the real questions here

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>39314968
it happens all the time in this bar in my town when ive been there its fucking gay and filthy
>>
>>39314009
Chad would probably wear a nice shirt and some jeans or other kind of pants
>>
File: IMG_0627.jpg (25KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0627.jpg
25KB, 259x194px
>>39313787
I fucking hate people that bring their dogs everywhere.
Why is this allowed?
That one dog on the chair IS NOT happy. It's too overwhelming for him.
Lastly that other dog is blocking the aisle way, and if you ask to get by, the owner will slip into a timeless void where they go, "come here boy" "come here" while time doesn't pass for them. Dog owners will do this for -0 plus minutes while you wait to get by
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.