[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else friends with a Chad? >literally goes out for coffee,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: areyouserious.jpg (54KB, 662x712px) Image search: [Google]
areyouserious.jpg
54KB, 662x712px
Who else friends with a Chad?

>literally goes out for coffee, lunch and dinner with girls every day
>talking up 4+ girls at the same time
>all 7+/10
>sends me two snapchats of him giving it to a girl doggy style and reverse cowgirl
>he's literally pulling her hair and asking her who her daddy is
>I'm sitting here playing games watching anime
>>
How would you rate him looks wise? Be objective
>>
>>39313763
>sends me two snapchats of him giving it to a girl doggy style and reverse cowgirl
what the fuck? he's gay and wants your boyhole for sure
>>
>>39313763
why don't you ask him to set you up with his sloppy seconds?
>>
>>39313763
> your friend sends you videos of him fucking some girls

Im degenerate as fuck, but even to me that sounds disgusting.
>>
File: IMG_4498.jpg (18KB, 145x142px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4498.jpg
18KB, 145x142px
>>39313763
Prepare your poop hole because no man sends that shit to his friend unless he wants a booty call
>>
>>39313784
>looks wise
He's shorter than me (about 5'6) but he dresses very well, and has a good face. I'd say about a 7.5/10, the only downside being his height.
>>39313793
>>39313810
>>39313848
It's not because he's gay, it's because I pretend to be all Chad to him like "bro you railed that bitch" and he was telling me all week how hard he was going to fuck this girl

>>39313798
I wouldn't even know what to say infront of the girls he talks to
>>
>>39313866
he's thinking of you during sex, and that's really gay
>>
>>39313926
you can say that all you want but Chads are always doing that shit with their friends. you don't think it's happening because your friends have no confidence
>>
>>39313763
how does he act?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.