[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missed my first day of community college today cause im a lazy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1503514318356.jpg (70KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503514318356.jpg
70KB, 400x400px
Missed my first day of community college today cause im a lazy cunt...am i fucked? Do i just show up next week like nothing ever happened?
>>
>Do i just show up next week like nothing ever happened?
Nothing did happen retard, go to your fucking class
>>
>>39313814
My brother missed his first day and got dropped..im just scared that'll happem to me senpai
>>
>>39313742
its the first day literally nothing happens ever in actual college and you are in babby college.
don't worry just go next time.
>>
>>39313742
thats probably the best thing to do, if you dont its gonna spiral downwards and fuck you badly. if you keep skipping, drop ASAP.

source: had to pay for a useless 2k semester bx i hate people looking at me or thinking theyre looking at me. math teacher was also a huge bitch and i really didnt like the entirety of my major (cs) being filled with chuunis with superiority complexes. went from a 3.75 GPA to a 1.something or 2.something. makes me want to kill myself everytime I think about it.
>>
>>39313835
Email the teacher, what fucking CC drops you for missing a day
>>
>>39313900
Literally all of them. My cousin missed her first day and got dropped.
>>
Kek I also missed my first class, showed up the second day and everything was fine. Don't worry OP nothing ever happenens on the first day, if anything you should be glad you missed it because I've been in a few classes where they spend the first day doing introductions.
>>
>>39313900
Depends if they have a waitlist and some jerkoff on it goes to the first class. I'm at CC and have seen it happen.
>>
>>39314014
My class still has 5 openings so i think im good..thank god
>>
Yeah, probably.

Not because you missed a single day of college though, it's because your laziness won't stop with this. You can try turning up next week, but I doubt someone like you will suddenly do 1 80 and become a decent person.
>>
File: 1502671904300.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1502671904300.png
177KB, 367x321px
>>39314184
This got too real
>>
File: 1502897957217.jpg (15KB, 268x284px) Image search: [Google]
1502897957217.jpg
15KB, 268x284px
>>39314184
>going to /uni/
>somehow correlates with being a decent person
You are special anon.
Autism ?
>>
>>39313742
Bro I skipped the first 5 weeks and finished with a 90 average. Catching up on lab assignments in my spare time was stressful tho. Anyway you'll survive do the be too worried
>>
>>39314303
It's not about uni, it's about the mindset of a failure
>>
>>39313742
>cause im a lazy cunt

How the fuck do you miss it for that?

I've missed things because I was too tired or too anxious, but seriously.
>>
>>39314308
Don't be too worried*
>>
>>39314321
>because I was too tired or too anxious

Those things are the same as laziness. He's just more honest with himself than you are.
>>
>>39314312
I am just quoting you anon
>but I doubt someone like you will suddenly do 1 80 and become a decent person.
Somehow, skipping a class makes a non decent person.
Kinda of a stupid logic desu.
>>
>>39313742
You arent fucked, but remember, the paper is useless if you half ass it.
The only way to have degree be of any benefit is if you ace the marks. Work pool is saturated with graduates, everyone but the top 1% gets jack shit.
>>
>>39313742
Might be different for other schools, but here if you don't show up for the first day you get automatically dropped and either have to reapply or your spot gets given to someone else and you're fucked.
>>
I missed my entire first week OP
>>
>>39314337
Maybe if you didn't dismiss uni you'd be able to comprehend basic sentences
>>
File: téléchargement (2).jpg (6KB, 230x220px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (2).jpg
6KB, 230x220px
>>39314395
I have already graduated this year.
So your argument doesn't apply you dispshit.
You just acknowledged the stupidity of your comment and since you have no arguments left, you are attacking me.
Cya faggot.
>>
>>39314457
This is an 18+ board anon desu
>>
>>39314457
Are u stupid ?
I just graduated from /uni/, so i am 24 yo.
You really have some special kind of autism.
>>
>>39314457
Spoken like a mad little bitch.
Run away, sissy boy.
>>
If you didn't show up to the first day and didn't notify the professor you are no longer enrolled, they dropped you.
Most colleges mandate this.
>t. community college enrollment administrator
I've never heard of a professor not doing this.
9 times out of 10 someone couldn't get in that class because you got there first and they will replace you because you demonstrated you are trash.
On the off chance there isn't a wait list you're dropped on the assumption you don't care, which you didn't.
Any questions?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.