[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So one day you walk in on your GF cheating on you with your best

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: 1503725191187.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1503725191187.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
So one day you walk in on your GF cheating on you with your best friend
(If you're a true robot just imagine you have a gf and best friend)
How do you handle it? What would you do?
Be a cuck?/ Break up with her?/ Fight your friend? other?
>>
>>39313601
I'll never have a (((((GF))))) so the threat is moot.
>>
Fight my friend. Can't deal with that shit. Would sperg out completely.
>>
stop talking to both
>>
File: Spike,_Vicious_&_Julia.jpg (189KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Spike,_Vicious_&_Julia.jpg
189KB, 1024x768px
friends don't fuck your gf enemies do, it was a betrayal on 2 fronts. Either both deserve a bullet to the head or to not go to prison for murder/manslaughter you can let it go and be resentful towards humanity like most people do.
>>
okay this is bullshit why would she hide her penis in that pic, fuck off
>>
>>39313601
that's a good trap
>>
Just break up with her, it's super simple. Have a straightforward conversation where I explain that the nature of this betrayal makes it so that I will never be able to restore the implicit trust that's necessary for a functional relationship, and that there's nothing she can do to change that.

I'd let her know that I wouldn't be able to or even want to maintain contact for the foreseeable future, and to please respect that. Then I'd cut all ties as thoroughly as possible. I would have a similar conversation with my friend, probably much shorter.
>>
Beat his ass. Kill him if he fights back or doesn't apologize.
Leave my gf, and a week or two after, go to her house with a bottle of acid.
>>
>walk over to desk
>open drawer
>pick up gun
>shoot myself
>hope my the insides of my head sprays all over them
>>
>>39313601
Just let it go and never speak to them again.
They're not worth wasting time over and the blame lies on me, I should never have trusted anybody.
>>
File: 1493135067732.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493135067732.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
Kill them both and then do an hero.
>>
>>39313601
I would literally fug my best friend right in front of her, to show both of them how it's really done. I wouldn't tell her I broke up with her, though it should be obvious as I'd start to date my best friend then. If you do anything else you'd be a true beta.
Why is she covering her feminine penis?
>>
>>39313601
Leave, they're not worth it
And remember that if society collapses I have no reason not to kill them
>>
>>39313601
X them both out of my life unceremoniously. I wouldn't even talk to them. I'd just completely cut them out of my life.

My "best friend" wouldn't fuck my girlfriend and my I wouldn't be willing to marry someone who was willing to fuck around, especially like that.
>>
>>39313726
>it's all my fault because people wronged me

this isn't the same as walking on foot through a ghetto and getting murdered.

this cuck mentality is cancerous, just blame them and move on if anything.
>>
>>39313601
Well it would be an awkward moment to be sure but if your "bestfriend" willingly and knowingly fucked your girlfriend then he is no friend and you should ditch his ass, same with the girlfriend that couldn't keep her pants on
Break up with her and fade the friend is the only real answer to this, other options tend to lead to jail
>>
>>39313601
Not with my best friend, but I just stood there while she kicked me between the legs.
>>
>>39313858
What? lmao
greentext?
>>
File: Wojack and pepe.png (1MB, 1474x541px) Image search: [Google]
Wojack and pepe.png
1MB, 1474x541px
>>39313601
Get my friend pepe and finish him off with our ultimate team attack
>>
I'd kill them both. I'm too invested in my girlfriend to imagine her having sex with anyone without seething with rage.
>>
>>39313601
>How do you handle it? What would you do?
True robot here. Easiest thing in the world, been doing it since the day I was born. I do nothing. I let both of them remove themselves from my life and go back to where I'm at now.

I've done this in real life many times, 100% success rate.
>>
>>39313717
Why not maim or stomach shoot em?

Latter means they'll either die very slowly and painfully or will have to be fed from a tube for the rest of thei lives.
>>
File: that feel dude.png (5KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
that feel dude.png
5KB, 226x223px
>>39313821
>try to confront gf about cheating and telling her how you're breaking up with her
>she looks at you puzzled and asks why you even bothered confronting her, and that her sleeping with your "bestfriend" was probably a good enough message as to you two not being a thing anymore. Continuing on to point out that you just made an ass of yourself, and you should probably go away now.
>tfw
>>
>>39313601
damn does it suck to be a fag?
>>
>>39314069
Cheating is usually something done when you want to have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>39314069
Sounds like an absolute bitch of a gf, be happy you dodged that bullet before marriage
>>
Grab my gun and chase them out of the apartment, then burn their clothes on the lawn while they run home naked.

Cut them both out of my life and drink myself into a coma. I've never had a girlfriend so I'd never trust a woman in the first place, but I've known my best friend for years, since elementary school. I would take a bullet for the guy. Whatever's left in me to break would undoubtedly die that day.
>>
>>39314045
I feel like that would make people more sympathetic to them
>>
If she begs for forgiveness I pretend to forgive her then use her as a cum rag until she develops enough self-esteem to leave me or until I find something better
>>
>>39313601
You dump her and fight your friend. Then he knows not to screw with your women, the ho is gone, and your friendship may be salvageable because you showed him that he doesn't get to that stuff to your life..
>>
>>39314162
Not gonna cheat anymore though, with an acid burned face or a literal bag of shit they have to carry all the time in order to function.
>>
>>39313601
Iv'e fantasied about this. Not with my best friend though. My dream scenario would be to hold the man at gun point, give him a blunt object like a hammer or baseball bat, and tell him if he doesn't beat her to death i'm going to shoot him.

If he doesn't, I shoot him then beat my girlfriend to death. If he does, I then escape somehow, hopefully without any evidence against me so the man goes to prison.
>>
>Grab my shotgun
>Start loading it with slugs
>Tell friend "I'm giving you 10 seconds to get out of my house and out of my sight."
>If he is not gone in literally 10 seconds, I hope the pussy was worth it
>After dealing with "friend", proceed to dump said girlfriend and literally throw all her shit out
>If I ever see either of them near my property again I'm calling the police
>>
left the room without doing/saying anything, never talk to any of them, ever.
>>
>>39313601
Shoot them both immediately
>>
>>39313601
Probably just laugh and leave and never talk to either one of them again unless they contact me. If anyone tries to apologize would probably act like I'm actually interested in forgiving them hoping to get a sincere apology just to laugh in their face. I realize that the last part might be shittier than actually cheating since I'm just being cruel and sadistic whereas the cheating might have done without any intention to cause harm.
>>
>>39314471
>Shoot friend, killing him.
>Tell lifeless corpse that if you ever see him again, you're calling the police.
>Call the police because the corpse isn't gone.
>Police show up and arrest the corpse for loitering.
Thanks for the mental image.
>>
>have bisexual threesome
>>
File: 4131451314351.png (297KB, 464x449px) Image search: [Google]
4131451314351.png
297KB, 464x449px
>tard out of anger
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>drop the girl and fall into alcohol
>become a litteral waste
>months pass
>take back life in hands
>start fiting and studying stuff
>become a well respected men and learn to pilot
>become a pilot, have a lot of hours
>years have passed, now the girl and the ex friend have a home together, and kids
>wait for their kid birthday
>call them
>"h-hey, it's anon, ye i wanted to talk to you, you know you really broke my heart, both of you, but you also maked me take a fresh new start in life and i wanted to show you how i really feel now"
>crash plane into their home as the kid open his gift
>>
>>39313601
That looks like a man with their dick tucked under.

Kys if you find this attractive
>>
>>39313601
I would say It's fine and breakup with her, wait a few weeks, then in the dead of night I would severely vandalise their house then act stupid when confronted about it
>>
>go up to their house after she breaks up with me and lives with mr. Faggot
>take a taco bell tier shit on the entrance
>throw a 2 month old jar with a dead cat picked up from a street and throw it through the window
>when chad opens the door kick him in the balls and run
>>
>>39313601
Probably murder them both. I have impulse-control and attachment issues stemming from a childhood being raised in crackdens with violently abusive parents.

If I restrained myself enough that they survived then I'd take my chances with the court system, otherwise I'd empty my and my gf's bank accounts before seeing how long $90,000 lasts in SE Asia.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.