[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you felt normal? For me it has to be the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0001.jpg (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
113KB, 500x500px
When was the last time you felt normal? For me it has to be the summer before grade 7 started, then everything went to shit. Will we ever feel whole again? Tired of feeling like the missing piece to a puzzle that doesn't exist.
>>
>>39313209
End of grade 5 for me, been a tough road and I've only really begun to recover starting two years ago, with this year being the best so far. I'm 36
>>
4th/5th grade, i had like 2 friends, and thought i had a future.
>>
Belonging is something sold to us a long time ago by everyone we know.
Success in this regard is when we stop trying so hard to look for it and put our efforts into the aspects of ourselves we trust can keep us sane.
>>
Prolly 13 or 14. I wish I had died a decade ago.
>>
Never, I was homeschooled because of my autism and I knew I was different from the start.
>>
I don't get how anyone here ever felt normal. Even when I was a little kid, I didn't feel normal. Though, I think my first real freak out was when I was like 5 and they told me about living forever in heaven. Scared the shit out of me.
>>
>>39314128

What is an average day for you like, what gives you fulfillment
>>
4th-5th grade. had two greally good friends, but then i moved to a new town. outside that brief period, i've always been an autistic loner.
>>39313276
are you me?
>>
>>39314145
Always hated the thought of infinity. How the fuck can something not have a beginning or end? Also i was convinced I was going to hell because I didn't feel any love for god or jesus. I wished for the ability to do so but knew a selfish desire for it was pointless. Then I stopped giving a shit what gods thought because I had enough problems already. Real, fake, it's not important to me. If some fag decides to cook me for eternity after a life of hell, not gonna stop him. Who knows, maybe me and Satan will get along. He always seemed like a much more reasonable guy.
>>
File: Autism.jpg (474KB, 1024x768px)
Autism.jpg
474KB, 1024x768px
>>39314164
I'm you but more autistic.
>>
>>39313209
Second grade. I was a pretty social kid before then. Adults liked me, other kids liked me. Then I moved to another town for a few months, and moved right back to the old one a little later. And moved again. Then moved back to that old town. And moved again.

I moved a lot, basically. Guess my social skills suffered, or maybe I was always weird and everybody in the first grade seems normal.
>>
>>39314159
Now? Sitting inside browsing 4chan, or hanging out doing whatever my aunt is doing. What gives me fulfillment? Nothing, human desire cannot be satiated.
>>
>>39314218
Sounds sexy. Do you and your aunt ever fool around?
>>
>>39313209
Probably third grade, when I moved abroad. The worst thing was that my parents disguised the move as a summer trip, I was devastated when they told me I'm not coming back to the only class that perceived me as normal.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.