[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tried self improvement >Great cardio shape >13 percent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

>Tried self improvement
>Great cardio shape
>13 percent body fat
>Started lifting
>Changed hairstyle
>Dress better
>Still never been rated over a 4 on photofeeler

Being ugly short is a death wish. How do you guys cope with knowing no one will ever want you?

It's tearing me apart every day.
>>
Wow it's almost as if those things just take your image so they can use it for Facebook bots
>>
>>39313022
You've got to become a s*rial k*ller bro
>>
>>39313066
I don't wanna kill women. I know I'm a genetic failure. I can't really blame them.
>>
>>39313101
Nah not in a sexist way. Just for fun
>>
Let me be as honest as I can I don't know if it will help.

You never cope unless you accept you will never be loved or liked for your actual worth in society.

You have to pursue things that make you happy and lose yourself in them, then life becomes a space walk to get from their world to your world and only going up for air so to speak.

That's the way I see it, at least your pain and suffering makes music and movies seem better.

I used to think people were cynical because we are the been there done that generation. But we are a barely functioning sadomasochistic mob of animals eating each other.

that's just my thoughts.
>>
>>39313119
I agree with a lot of that. And I have taken up hobbies and stay deep in them as I can. But it's hard to stay 24/7 and sometimes life slows down and you get depressed.

Especially out in public when I see guys who I know aren't much better than me who are doing well with beautiful women. I don't even want that. Just an average girl. One chance at life and I have nothing the entire opposite sex wants.
>>
File: TaxiDriver40th_Fathom2.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TaxiDriver40th_Fathom2.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>39313164
That's normal, all I can say is you're not alone in that.

and remember you won't live forever, I think you know that by how much time is passing like nothing in your life.

that's what happens, you turn into an outcast and nobody is there to save you, that's probably why we congregate here, maybe it's instinctual banding together.
>>
>>39313249
that's a scary thought but you're probably right. i'm a lot closer than you all though. 34 fucking years old. i think the worst thing to lose is your social circle. even with my height, I could have probably met someone with a decent social circle. but once you lose that, you're fucked.
>>
>>39313022
I don't believe you desu lad.
Originaeywhha
>>
This may sound like "bee urself" material, but if you spend your life comparing yourself to others you'll never be happy. As for personally I know what my strengths and weaknesses are. Some weaknesses and some I can't fix. In my mind putting energy into things that you cannot change is futile and makes no logical sense, therefore I don't.

Kinda ties into what >>39313119 said, know what your positives are and focus on those.
>>
>>39313022
Same. Do all i can to look good but i just cant. Fucking genetics. I want to get plastic surgery. Not bog-tier, but enough to look good.
>>
>>39313274
I'd pray for you if I had any faith. all I can say is good luck.
>>
>>39313297
Why would I li about it.

>>39313316
I'll try but it's still just all looks. Thanks though,

>>39313328
Thank u

>>39313325
Sorry to hear
>>
>>39313351
Id have to see you to believe it.
>>
It's ok these can help you and anyone here. The links follow what I would call the suggested link order. These are legit books about god. The 1st two are two diffrent commentary's of the bhagavad-gita.

Primer Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bie3Tf_-Ao

Book Collection
http://www.yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1907-01bhagavadgita.pdf

Book "Archive"
https://krishna.org/category/free-pdf-downloads/

https://krishna.org/bhagavad-gita-as-it-is-original-1972-edition-free-pdf-download/

https://krishna.org/srimad-bhagavatam-original-edition-pdf-download/

https://krishna.org/krsna-the-supreme-personality-of-godhead-pdf-download/
>>
>>39314400
I even forgot to include my fucking picture.
>>
File: Capture.png (7KB, 291x144px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
7KB, 291x144px
>>39313022
>Still never been rated over a 4 on photofeeler
Shit man that's rough. This is after getting kinda fat.
>>
I'm a girl and feel like guys find me more attractive when they find out I'm crazy so it's something internal too. Quirkiness and craziness for girls and being mysterious and alpha in guys.
>>
>>39313066
This?

You're faced with the absurdity of an existence that doesn't accept you. You can choose an altruistic typically nonviolent path or you could choose to laugh in the mirror and do something equally absurd
>>
File: 3478668fd2326u.png (14KB, 576x422px) Image search: [Google]
3478668fd2326u.png
14KB, 576x422px
>>39313022
I know your pain anon. I did almost the same, I thought that I will get a lot of tinder likes, and after more than hundred girls I got zero matches. That really got me.
>>
>>39315236
"being alpha" isn't an actual thing
>>
>>39315278
You probably had a shitty photo
>>
>>39315291
Yes it is. You can look at someone and see if they give off alpha or beta vibes. Most people are mixes but robots sre betas.
Even fat guys can be alpha.
>>
ITT: We learn that deeply immersing ourselves in escapist hobbies is the only alternative to an heroing.
>>
>>39315364
The only thing you're seeing is posture and getting an impression of confidence from it. "Alpha" is a retarded buzzword.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.