[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to go 5 whole HOURS without eating, anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: fat-2.png (49KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
fat-2.png
49KB, 645x773px
I'm trying to go 5 whole HOURS without eating, anyone have any tips for me?
>>
>>39312608
Take a shower. Hit the weights. Have sex. Get a clue.
>>
>>39312608
Eat a meal full of fibre to help you stay full longer.
>>
>>39312608
Go to sleep

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
>>
>>39312608
>I'm trying to go 5 whole HOURS without eating
Sleep
>>
>>39312608
eat lettuce, you will feel so full
>>
Eat a dog turd to spoil your appetite.
>>
>>39312608
do something distracting, don't just sit there thinking about it.
>>
File: donut platter.jpg (158KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
donut platter.jpg
158KB, 1240x775px
>What's wrong, anon
>Aren't we tasty enough for you?
>>
Drink alot of water. Distract yourself from the thoughts of food.
>>
>>39312608
>lanklet
>go 5-12 hours without eating multiple times a day
I think being able to distract myself with the internet helps a lot.
>>
Get really into a videogame, to the point where you don't want to go through the trouble of grabbing food.

Harder and possibly more rewarding method is to build willpower through daily delaying.
It's pretty simple. You get the food, but you just let it sit there in front of you for as long as you can. If you're really addicted to food you'll be lucky to stand an entire minute. However if you do this every day for every single piece of food you grab, you will eventually get very good at it, to the point where you can easily go 5 hours without grabbing the food in the first place.
>>
File: IMG_0916.jpg (90KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0916.jpg
90KB, 350x350px
Do you have any idea the engineering that goes into making mini m&m's, and youre just turning your back on literally billions of dollars of developement.
>>
I usually do it by not putting food in my mouth. About the only worthwhile tip there is though. Why would you want tips for this?
>>
chug water, it's good for you and will fill your stomach up. you can flavor it if you like.
>>
>>39313868
Fine! Don't reply! You're gonna die a fat piece of shit anyway you fucking virgin slob. I'm deleting my comment.
>>
Just dont fucking do it. Youre the master of your own body. Dont let it beat you. It doesnt matter how bad you want it, how mauch it tempts you. As long as you dont put the thing in your mouth, you wont give in. Completely in your hands
>>
>>39312608
Caffeine, exersise

Eat lots of protein and a multivitamin every day
>>
Split the 5 hours into 10 minute periods scattered throughout the day
>>
Just eat some really low calorie foods.

I recommend an entire cucumber. Only has 40 calories, it's pretty great.
>>
>>39314537
Cucummies are p.good
>>
File: avocado_1f951.png (21KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
avocado_1f951.png
21KB, 120x120px
Avocado helps well with appetite. Keep in mind it's also pretty high on calories for a fruit. Having an avocado or half of one with a meal really helps make it a lot more filling. Plus they've got such a nice texture.
>>
>>39315188
>Liking the mushy fag texture of avocados
>>
First you have to have already done it a lot, then it will be easy to do it
>>
>>39312608
Drink water constantly. You'll be putting stuff into your stomach frequently so it'll stave off hunger pangs.
>>
sigh

>all of these faggots in here who obviously dont understand food addiction
>>
>>39315222
>being so used to burgers and chips that you can't eat an avocado
stay unhealthy, bigboi
>>
>>39312608
a useful trick is to not eat anything
>>
Empty your bank account
Poverty is the most cost-effective diet there is
>>
File: 1371748586683.png (405KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1371748586683.png
405KB, 800x670px
Coffee represses hunger my man
>>
File: I happen to be an expert.jpg (12KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
I happen to be an expert.jpg
12KB, 318x159px
Stop. You aren't going to win over your urge to eat. Your urge to eat is one of the strongest urges you have.

What you need to do is eat better foods. Rice is decent, but even better are things like eggs, beef, chicken, popcorn (yes really), and generally low calorie foods. Also reminder that ramen is high in calories and doesn't really fill you up, so avoid that.

Another thing you should do is go on a 10-15 minute walk. Work up to 30 minutes and then eventually an hour. If you're fat, walking for 30 minutes will easily burn ~200-300 calories. Walking for an hour can burn ~400-500. This helps offset the times you over-eat.

Walk every day and that 200-500 calories becomes 1400-3500 calories burned in a week. One pound of weight is around 3500 calories.
>>
>>39316604
A great trick to getting a girlfriend is to go ask a girl out. Why don't you do that?
>>
>>39312608
Leave the house and take little money , with you don't buy anything .
>>
stay up late?
i havent eaten anything since 5 pm, and its 7 am of the next day, so...
>>
>>39312608
Fucking fatso. How the fuck can you not go 5 hours without eating?
>>
>>39316741
>tfw can only afford two meals a day
I'd most likely be a fat fuck too if I wasn't so poor.
>>
>>39317952
Ancient Greeks only ate one meal a day.
>>
Just play some video-games and whenever you are hungry you drink some water. It works for me during Lent.
>>
File: lxv1brSvbx1r2g7mto1_1280.jpg (56KB, 625x673px) Image search: [Google]
lxv1brSvbx1r2g7mto1_1280.jpg
56KB, 625x673px
>>39312608
> 5 whole HOURS
Wait, just how frequently do you normally eat?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.