[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you realize how strong women are? They literally decide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1502350295376.jpg (57KB, 861x683px) Image search: [Google]
1502350295376.jpg
57KB, 861x683px
Do you realize how strong women are?

They literally decide which genes are able to survive and which genes are destined to vanish FOREVER.

They control evolution, it doesn't matter how perfect are the genes of some guy, women have the power to destroy them like living Gods.
>>
File: 1500756580405.png (67KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
1500756580405.png
67KB, 616x596px
>>39312389
>They literally decide which genes are able to survive

Who cares? It's all a pointless game anyway. Survive for what?
>>
>>39312389
Um no, this is not true. Societal rules are strong, not women.
Those fuckers would be raped w/o rules. Its the alpha male that decides which genes will live on.
>>
>>39312467

Not in the modern world
>>
>>39312389
not only that, but they also have the power to choose genes of criminals to survive.
>>
>>39312389
>decide
maybe now
they were powerless incubators for the last half a million years
>>
File: 1497621447239.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497621447239.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>39312389
Only in America. The rest of the world rapes them the good old fashioned way. Also women are weak af. You could kill them with one hand. They're definitely not gods.
>>
>They literally decide which genes are able to survive and which genes are destined to vanish FOREVER.

Not if we make rape legal and abortion illegal.

Write your congressman.
>>
>>39312570
>Only in America.
and the "civilized" western world.
>>
File: 1499495737899.jpg (286KB, 1270x418px) Image search: [Google]
1499495737899.jpg
286KB, 1270x418px
We were born to suffer.

That's the only way I can look at things, normies suffer but it pays off.

Our suffering is worthless to ourselves, we live to fill the pockets of others, and to give sadists pleasure and to make others look better.

we are the cucked people's of earth

the all singing all dancing crap of the world.

once you realize that there's no going back I don't think, religion is a dead end of hopelessness and brainwashing, everything is a cold brutal torment for us.

we get vidya, 4chan and shit like that, and all that is, is pretending to be someone else.
>>
>>39312389
Nigga, genes mutation and shit.
Even if they rise an army of 10/10 chads, some of them will develop a bad trait.
Besides, woman don't choose shit. Doesn't matter how many cucks this world has, 80% of female will choose to have the child of the man who pays for it.
>>
>>39312570
>Only in America.

This. Historically speaking men have been the selective ones. Not women. Oh how modern societal norms pervert history.

>inb4 some low IQ mongoloid states that I have more female ancestors than male ones as though it negates what I said.
>>
>>39312635
>men

very few men throughout history have had actual power it seems like

I guess I'll move on from /r9k/ to /his/
>>
>>39312422
This, you as an individual do not matter in the grand scheme of things

Your genetic uniqueness is likely found in many other people as well
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.