[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finished my whopper burger meal but I still feel hungry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: fat.jpg (74KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
74KB, 737x758px
Finished my whopper burger meal but I still feel hungry wtf is this bullshit
>>
>>39312276

Empty calories bro, fastfood is shit
>>
>get a meal from fast food place
>sated for entire day
>>
>>39312291
you don't seem to know what "empty calories" means.
>>
>>39312276

Fiber. Eat some fiber and you'll be good
>>
>dad on vacation
>food comes out of my pocket
>literally starve to save money
I'd say fatfucks are just spoiled, but I'd be spitting to the sky. Anyways, I'm hungry all the time. Its not so bad. Being fat is ok too as long as you're not obese. If you are indeed obese then waste all your money so you're too broke to eat. That's how o quit smoking at least.
>>
Quit eating that shit fattie, you'll feel less hungry if you cut down calories to half your TDEE for a week then slowly bring it up to your TDEE
>>
>>39312276
eat more filling foods

start by moving most of your calorie intake to grains. oatmeal, brown rice, and whole wheat bread are generally inexpensive and can be used in a variety of meals. round out your diet with lean proteins like chicken or fish and hearty vegetables like carrots, potatoes and green or red lettuce. cut out fast food and soda entirely (seriously, believe me, if you stop for a week, you'll realize how disgusting it looks and you won't feel the craving or at least you'll be able to resist) as well as reducing eating out. learning to cook for yourself is difficult but it's immediately satisfying and rewarding. drink coffee and tea and eat fruits when youre in need of variety. i love you, now get some sleep and try your best in the morning
>>
>>39312276
what the fuck whoppers are massive how are you still hungry
>>
>>39312276
you wouldn't be if you didn't always eat so much. stop it, anon.
>>
>>39312276
>Eat one meal a day
>Never hungry
Anyone know this feel
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.