[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jesus christ it is not that hard to get women, just got to have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: template1.jpg (272KB, 1992x672px) Image search: [Google]
template1.jpg
272KB, 1992x672px
jesus christ it is not that hard to get women, just got to have money and a nice car. I was a virgin loser, studied my butt off in college, got a 6 figure job, bought a porsche and hit the gym for gains and slept with over 20 women soon after.
>>
>>39311611
aight kill ya self noww booiii
>>
can you give me $300 help a brother robot out
>>
why the fuck would you keep 60 grand in your checking account
>>
>>39311655
>>39311611

yea me too HAHAHA sorry 11655
>>
>>39311666

buying a house in the next 12 months, Satan Downpayment. Also my thread is trip city
>>
>>39311611
because everyone who works hard in college can get a six figure salary once they graduate. shit. why didn't i think of that?
>>
>>39311691
oh ok. Just don't make any deposits that you can't fully document. Underwriters want to see fucking everything.
>>
>money market
>checking

You should check out Betterment. You can have them withdraw any money over a certain amount end of each month in your checking and they automatically invest for you. I understand being lazy and that money just piles up, but you will really feel it come old age. No excuse since shit can be done automatically now.
>>
>>39311611
>revolving your life around women
lmao

imagine slaving for 80 hours a week your whole life for some wet holes
yeah congratulations buddy you sure are living the life
>>
>>39311611

996's are gay
>>
File: hFeUQWf.jpg (302KB, 923x1600px) Image search: [Google]
hFeUQWf.jpg
302KB, 923x1600px
>>39311611
Yesss, good goyium. Work hard, earn me money and all the nigger leftovers- uh, I mean "beautiful women" will come flocking to you.
>>
gosh darn it guys,

I know my IQ is 140, but if I can get a career as brain surgeon anyone can,

ya just gotta work your but off

its all hard work

gosh darn it!!!

c'mon guys

just work hard!!!
>>
>>39311611
>not that hard just put in ten hours per day for a couple decades
>>
>>39311611
You're saying it took you 23+ years to get laid and it's "not hard?" You might not be a virgin, but you're still a loser. I got laid in high school, drive a rusted Toyota, and I've had sex 100s of times... I often wonder how many, figure it's around 400... Of course that was with only 6 different women and 1 man... But that just means I was able to form relationships, something you can't do. Because you're a loser robot beta, no matter how many women you bed because your car is fancy.
>>
>>39312683

dude, you re no better than the OP.

OP is humble bragging high IQ cunt,

you're humble bragging your genetics,

why dont you suck each other off
>>
>>39312947
No no see, firstly IQ is part of genetics.
Secondly, I also will likely get a 6fig job and nice car in the next few years, as I finish my schooling. I'm better than OP.
I'm still a bragadocious and self-absorbed cunt, like OP. But my point has more to do with the fact that it took him as long as it did to get laid. He doesn't need to be ashamed about his sexual history, but he damn sure did work hard to get laid.

Wasn't exactly easy for me either. I didn't get laid just for my looks. I was reckless, did a lot of drugs, looked like I gave less than .023 shits about authority, and had the confidence to talk to any girl, no matter how much spaghetti came out my asshole and leaked thru my pockets.
>>
>>39311611
is your name harry?
>>
>>39313176

my point was your both a couple of cunts
>>
>>39313341
Well I said I was a cunt. Just being clear I'm a sicker cunt than OP.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.