[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get girlfriend >touch her thighs >feels like a bunch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1435359014249.jpg (39KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
1435359014249.jpg
39KB, 1024x745px
>get girlfriend
>touch her thighs
>feels like a bunch of strings
>lay on her lap
>its nothing special
>touch her boobs
>they feel like any fat pocket
>cuddle
>gets way too fucking warm
>have sex
>just cum once and dont feel like having sex afterwards
>realize i didnt need a girlfriend after all

This girlfriend thing is a fucking scam, but at least I got that weight off my shoulder and can move on with my life
>>
I'm really confused by this thread
>>
>>39311238
>>feels like a bunch of strings
what
>>its nothing special
that's the autism speaking
>>they feel like any fat pocket
a fat pocket humans are biologically wired to find arousing
tl;dr autism
>>
You should like your gf first, nigger.
>>
>>39311238
>This girlfriend thing is a fucking scam,
hate to break it to you buddy but you're a fucking faggot gg
>>
File: If you knew.jpg (41KB, 550x512px)
If you knew.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
I agree it's a scam, and all these points are valid. If you're going to date someone know that you should be ready to put with the everyday scenarios of a human being.
>>

False. It is a completely different type of tissue. Either your gf is a fattie or you are a liar.
>>
>touch her thighs

Fucking what?
>>
>>39311262
Have you never touched a girl's thigh without getting a restraining order, all you feel is the stringy muscles

>that's the autism speaking
Lying on a girl's lap and not finding it as special as people make it out to be is autism? You do know throwing around words for no reason is a case of legit autism right

>a fat pocket humans are biologically wired to find arousing
Thank you for your input armchair biologist

>>39311320
I felt the breast tissue under it, but I don't think that sandy feeling is gonna save it
>>
>touch her thighs
>>
>>39311339

better than feeling like a bag full of soggy tortilla chips, trust me
>>
>>39311238
ur gay loll
>>
>>39311345
>>39311238
Looks like someone has a shit tier gf. I just got a gf last week after being a khhv for 19 years, and it's fantastic.
The thighs and the butt feel jiggly and soft, just like I've always imagined, the tits are nothing special but fucking her while slapping her cheeks and calling her a slut is just heavenly. Especially when she locks her legs behind me as I cum inside her.
Cuddling is also great since she usually lays her head on my chest and burrows into me like a little pet.
But I think sex is only good when it's with someone you love, so that might be your problem.
>>
>>39311238
bunch of strings?
is she 70+ years old
>>
>>39311238
nice try faggot.Keep trying to justify the failure of a normie you are.
>>
>>39311485
She also feels jiggly and soft, but the appeal wears off fast
You can do all that shit during sex, but once you cum a few times it's all about pleasing her unless you haven't beaten your dick insensitive and dont get that post-cum disassociation from women
It's way too fucking hot here to be cuddling

>>39311538
Touch your own thigh
It's about that special
>>
>>39311485
uhhhghhhh stop im not ready to feel
>>
>>39311238
>get girlfriend
>touch her thighs
the FUCK does this mean
youre also gay, most likely dude
>>
>>39311661
It's more likely that I'm not interested in a relationship with anyone than a childish insult
>>
>>39311661
originally this op is a fag
>>
>>39311238
What the fuck are you talking about? I bet even fat girls' thighs don't feel like strings, anon. You sure you weren't playing with the yarn again?

I get the general sentiment of your post, anon. I think it's good that you may be able to satisfy yourself in life without a relationship with a girl. But there's a certain point where you cross the line...

>>touch her boobs

I will have your head for this, anon. Do you have any idea how fucking serious this is? This is an insult to all of mankind. Unless you've been fucking some sort of landwhale, there is absolutely NO excuse for a comment like this. Sure, landwhales can pretend to have boobs or whatever, but we know that it just blends into the rest of their body. But a healthy, normal-sized girl? A petite girl? What the fuck are you talking about anon? Bags of sand? Jesus fucking christ, I am so disappointed to know that someone like you could even exist. Go back to fucking your balloon girlfriend and call me back later, faggot. But don't even bother. I would never pick up the phone if I knew you were on the other line
>>
>>39311583
>You can do all that shit during sex, but once you cum a few times it's all about pleasing her
I don't see the problem when she looks at me with that glow in her eyes as if I just set an olympic record or something after I supposedly make her cum and thanks me when I cum inside her. Also since I'm doing all the work while she just lays there, she's really keen on doing everything else for me. I was even a bit uncomfortable about her almost acting like some kind of maid always getting things for me and ironing and hanging up my clothes etc. in the beginning, but now I feel like it all works out.
>Touch your own thigh
Lol do you have a bodybuilder gf? My thigh feels nothing like the soft jiggly heaven that's hers.
>>
Thighs feels like strings? This the new bags of sand?
>>
>>39311238
i figured this out at the age of 14. qt gfs arent worth the time and emotional investment
>>
>>39311807
>>39311836
I don't have time to argue with you guys, so just wanted to say whatever you said is wrong
>>
>>39311860
lol dude ur wrong fgt. give up nerd, you know you can't do it
>>
File: -_-.png (159KB, 346x334px)
-_-.png
159KB, 346x334px
Do I really not need a gf?
>>
>>39311238
> I've never touched girl in my life and the only way to make the weeping stop is to post on /r9k/ about fake sexual experiences that were unenjoyable in the hopes that other incels will post fake stories back and I'll eventually believe that I'm not missing anything.
>>
>>39312089
I believe OP has a girlfriend, he's just incredibly autistic.
>>
just wait until your girlfriend starts farting and shitting in front of you
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.