[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had coworkers in the last few days comment on me in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1503678703059.jpg (82KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1503678703059.jpg
82KB, 600x900px
I've had coworkers in the last few days comment on me in weird ways:
>"You know, we really do appreciate your help."
>"Hey man, thought you would've left by now... What, you really like the job?"
They almost never thank me for anything, and it was weird hearing that around the time someone I like told me that he thought I'd quit by now.

Am I paranoid in thinking they have been debating firing me?
>>
what is your job you stupid faggot
>>
I've been fired from a lot of jobs and always hear that kind of talk before they get rid of me. If they've stopped training you to perform new roles that's another sign.
>>
>>39309930

That's a dude ain't it

U
>>
>>39309930
Do you work at a grocery store? I work at a big change grocery store that treats people like shit. We've been told to treat the part timers nice so they wont leave.
>>
File: 1503194089265.png (4KB, 558x565px) Image search: [Google]
1503194089265.png
4KB, 558x565px
>>39309969
this is the state of r9k. such a shame
>>
>>39309930
>worked 3 years at the same place
>boss and the 3 managers suddenly drop by individually and try to make small talk
>have never once said one word to me that wasn't directly work related
>a few coworkers do drive-bys asking me if everythings okay and how i'm doing and i haha let some other people get in on overtime etc
>starts pissing me off because before this for 3 years if they asked me anything it was directly work related i never had to raise my head or make eye contact and if i did look in there direction all i had to do was put me head back down and ignore them to end any further communication
>finally break and ask a coworker what the fuck is happening and how do i make this stop
>tells me they finally realized after 3 years i do absolutely nothing in the workplace or related to it other than work
>never talk to anybody unless i have to, never banter, never do activities of any kind with them, never wave, never even look at them
>second they realized this apparently they thought i must be close to some mental break and might start shooting the place up
>have to tell all 4 of the people i work under to stop this shit and that this is what would cause me to shoot the place up
>quiet for maybe a day
>people suddenly up the talking campaign
>give them my 2 weeks and cash my sick time for the year
>>
>>39309999
Nice digits but no. I'm not a part-timer either, I've been working full-time for almost a year.

My fear is that I'm apparently supposed to get a raise after a years work, so maybe they would rather fire me than give me a raise?
>>
>>39310357
You didn't answer the question. Is. That. A. Man.
>>
>>39310474
not my thread. my is that it's basically a must now to ask if the person in the image is a man. trap posting has gone too far
>>
>>39310379
reminds me of that youtuber faggot who was obsessed with ghost pussy
>>
>>39310396
then the job isn't easy and you're reliable despite not looking it
easy as that

i'm a nerd looking fuck who used to do dishwashing and stuff and i got that too
>>
>>39310499
Yes its a fucking must its a longtime raid trying to convert us and this shit makes sure we can properly be disgusted and turned off.
Imagine if you lived in a nice neighborhood where everyone gave everyone put candy into a communal grab bag then some fuck moves in who SEEMS normal then starts putting shit like anise flavored candy into the barrel. Now suddenly everyone is grabbing a handful thats contaminated and maybe one or two just gets used to the flavor and assumes that means they like the flavor so now they to put anise flavored candy into the bag.
If we all stop and check then ask for a second opinion if this is in fact anise flavored candy BEFORE we eat it then we can filter it out of the bag bit by bit till its back down to the single original contributor whom we can safely kill.
>>
>>39310638
Anise is shit and that's probably a man
Do you feel better now?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.