[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is going to die without ever feeling the sense of belonging?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: crunchy squad.jpg (83KB, 1080x718px) Image search: [Google]
crunchy squad.jpg
83KB, 1080x718px
Who here is going to die without ever feeling the sense of belonging?

I will never know what it's like to go on a trip with friends. haha
>>
>>39309586
>Never have been on a trip with friends
>Never had a GF
>Never went to a club/bar
>Never got drunk
>Never smoked
>Only did weed once to try it out, didn't like it
>Everyone I know is going to college, in healthy relationships, and go to the gym
>I sit here in my room, binge watching YouTube videos or playing vidya
>Don't even want to go to college, find a job, let alone have my own place
>Don't even want a GF

Yeah, belonging is a word I'm not familiar with.
>>
Same here, just kill my shit up
>>
I feel the same anon.
Turn 18 in 2 weeks still virgin and still depressed. Feels bad
>>
im ugly as hell, i was never invited on a trip, even when i was a little kid, and those trips where everyone went, they would find ways to make sure the ugly poor kid couldnt go
>>
>>39309586

Who needs to go with friends? Some of my most fulfilling trips were alone.
>>
>>39309650

i've been to clubs, the music is so loud it disorients you and you cant think clearly, this is so you cant talk to people, and people look for each other based on face, if you are ugly you wind up sitting in a corner,

drunk is over rated too
>>
>>39309586
>tfw went on trips with different groups of friends
>tfw they were all temporary and I speak to almost none of them anymore
>tfw deep down still wish them the best
>>
>>39309586
>Who here is going to die without ever feeling the sense of belonging?
you have us anon
>>
>>39309865
>tfw deep down still wish them the best

Cuck
>>
>didn't learn how to play music as a kid
>didn't teach myself how to code as a teen
>never developed a strong bond to anyone
>>
File: ohohoho.gif (220KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
ohohoho.gif
220KB, 500x378px
>he has never been in a group picture before
>>
>>39309586
The only time I feel any belonging is when I'm in the wild, far from the filthy stain of humans, but even there I see the land is not what it was. The scars humans have left are all over the Earth.
>>
>>39309903

>Eggman gets a girlfriend
>/r9k/ goes ballistic

/r9k/ is there for you when you need to cope or need someone to feel with, but the moment you try to better your life /r9k/ is no longer your friend
>>
>>39309650
>Everyone I know is going to college, in healthy relationships, and go to the gym

>>Don't even want to go to college, find a job, let alone have my own place

How old are you anon? You sound like a whiney fresh out of high school faggot.
>>
>>39311377
Crab mentality, sometimes referred to as crabs in the bucket (also barrel, basket or pot), is a way of thinking best described by the phrase, "if I can't have it, neither can you." The metaphor refers to a bucket of crabs. Individually, the crabs in the story could easily escape from the bucket, but instead they are described as grabbing at each other in a useless "king of the hill" competition which prevents any from escaping and ensures their collective demise. The analogy in human behavior is claimed to be that members of a group will attempt to negate or diminish the importance of any member who achieves success beyond the others, out of envy, spite, conspiracy, or competitive feelings, to halt their progress.
>>
>dude, just learn some multimedia skills and you will quickly befriend Anime fans you can have fun with at conventions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX5fZImhjDg
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzI-w-2vJvI
>>
>>39309586
You really aren't missing out on much. If you are a robot then you'd just wish something came up so you could awkwardly get away.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M69wo5K-VXo
>>
>>39312685

Missing out on being excited about something with someone.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.