[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know most robots enjoy rainy days, and snowy days. Do othe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1503539986434.png (127KB, 327x300px) Image search: [Google]
1503539986434.png
127KB, 327x300px
I know most robots enjoy rainy days, and snowy days. Do other robots find hurricanes /comfy/ too? I do. Blizzards are better, but I love when we get hurricanes, luckily we get them pretty often. Here's a link for live streams of the hurricane in Texas. Looks fun tbqh. https://youtu.be/Y8as4cuFZ0A I like the guy that runs this channel too. He provides info, and shows tons of different streams. It's fun to see all these people's different experiences.
>>
>>39309201
I can't agree with your tastes but I can't wait for the aftermath footage, and footage of the destruction happening. Sorry texas bots, but I get off to this stuff (not sexually)
>>
>>39309201
Storms are comfy as long as the power doesn't go out. I don't live anywhere a hurricane would ever realistically hit.
>>
I like rain, wind and thunder at any level that isn't tearing apart my walls or flooding my house. But yeah, I think being inside while there's potentially dangerous storms/hurricanes going on outside is pretty comfy.
>>
File: IMG_8913.png (626KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8913.png
626KB, 577x1024px
>>39309350
>>39309288
I think it's mostly just because it's fuel for my doom fetish. I live driving around looking at all the destruction. That, and knowing how isolated you are, that there's no fucking way someone is going to bother me. That's why I like blizzards more, the dead silence that comes with with one is so fucking comfy, love walking my dog around in them.

>>39309332
>tfw no gf to hunker down during a huge storm and play board games with with when the power goes out. And cuddle in bed by candle light and listen to sounds
>>
>>39309659
>tfw no bf to hunker down during a huge storm and play board games with with when the power goes out. And cuddle in bed by candle light and listen to sounds
>>
>>39309718
......are you girl (female) or fake girl (male)?

Hopefully that formatting works out how I hope it will.
>>
>>39309201
I love thunder storms, specially when the wind whips up. I know it'll be the death of me but sometimes in the summer when I know a good strong thunder storm is coming, I'll take one of the trails around my home out into the woods, just a little bit away there is a enclosed hunting shelter. I'll just set there as the warm wind and fresh summer rain gently rock the tree as I think of everything that went wrong
>>
>>39309899
I am a boy (male).

It did.
>>
I'm getting the rainy part of the hurricane aftermath. So thankfully I didn't have to evacuate and it's just tropical storm warning.
>>
>>39310006
That sounds really nice, anon. I want to do that. We only had 1 good storm here this year, it's really disappointing. Keeping hopes up that it'll be a good hurricane season this year.
>>
>>39310012
Well, if I ever run into a gene I'll use one of my wishes to transform your body into that of a cure girl (I'll tell him to leave your prostate), and we can do those activities.
>>
>>39310346
O-Oh, o-okay
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.