[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do /r9k/ >addicted to pills, alcohol and illegal shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1502494147949.jpg (59KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1502494147949.jpg
59KB, 408x439px
What do /r9k/

>addicted to pills, alcohol and illegal shit
>quit for some days
>relapse
>they tell me to NA and open up but I am too autistic to talk
>sitting right now in NA shaking
>thinking about using
>>
If you utilized them before I don't think you should AS much of an issue with reorganizing them now. It varies from person to person.
>>
>>39309196
No I am a literal addict, I use literally all day the whole day.

Been to rehab and relapsed.
>>
>>39309133
Quitting pills is easy as fuck what the fuck is wrong with you? Quitting alcohol is harder but doable.
>>
>>39309273
Analgesics and benzos are addictive as fuck, estimulants like ritaline are addictive too but I made the stupid decision of replacing ritaline with coke.
>>
>>39309220
Quitting is hard as fuck. I almost fucked it up and Ive been clean 11 months.

Get on a maintenance drug for now. Unfortunately, you usually have to hit rock bottom before stopping for some thats getting arrested, others losing everything its different for everyone. You gotta like grow out of it. Not a good answer but thats usually what happens.
>>
>>39309362
I got sick of feeling like I was going to die after a 2-3 day pill bender. The shallow breathing, the inability to talk properly, the inability to think properly, the horrible sleep that came afterwards. After doing this regularly for 3-4 years I was ready to stop. Gave it up cold turkey.
>>
>>39309454
>3-4 years

Same here, thats about how long it took me and a ton of other people as well. Some people dont stop though. It starts to wear you out.
>>
>>39309133
Tell them that you are in acute need of hospitalization, because you have no self control when it comes to substances. No shame dude, I'm drinking excessively as I'm writing this.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.