[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>apply for first job >hired >return home >already

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 25

File: 1500045022309.png (189KB, 477x315px) Image search: [Google]
1500045022309.png
189KB, 477x315px
>apply for first job
>hired
>return home
>already want to abandon it
>>
go through the horror of applying
>get job
>three years pass
>now hate job
>afraid to leave because it means I have to start applying agian
>>
>>39309028
What job? What pay? Why not just get one of the million of work from home jobs available out on the internet?
>>
File: IMG_5554.jpg (146KB, 1000x1167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5554.jpg
146KB, 1000x1167px
>tfw you'll never be able to spend anymore countless hours of your life masturbating to Chinese cartoon girls while also playing video games and eating chicken tendies
>>
>>39309136
>work from home jobs
probably because 999,998 of them are scams.
>>
>>39309149
maybe you should make them yourself, if there are so many they must be scamming people well.
>>
>>39309144
but you can, on your days off, and if you have a normal job, then you still have plenty of time after you get off.

8 hours is nothing,especially when you have a fucking 1 hour break.

Try working 12 hours with a 30 minute break.
>>
>>39309136
Those jobs are sketchy as fuck, plus they typically pay you only like $2 an hour
>>
>>39309028
I really want to quit my job and live some nomadic life centered around hunting/gathering. I lack the skills and the time and courage to learn them, though. Might just start killing bums and whores to relieve the tension of modern living. Or kill my self.
>>
>>39309200
congratulations on the edgiest post of the day
>>
I hate my job simply because it doesnt pay enough.

If I got paid $20/hr then I wouldnt give a fuck what I did. It'd mean I could pay my debt, get my own place and actually live life.

Can't do shit with min wage.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1092x1336px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1092x1336px
>>39309028
getting a retail job on cash register is the absolute worst job for an autistic AvPD robot like me, it has been the worst experience of my life so far, but the shitness has given me motivation to pursue a moure suitable career formyself

i will stop at nothing to become a complete hikkomori animator who never leaves his house.
>>
>>39309119
>Apply for hundreds of jobs
>Rejected by all mostly without interview
>Massive feeling of selfloathing and being pathetic as not even entry/temp jobs will look at me
>Finally get a job
>EVERYONE loves me and I'm great at it and I enjoy it
>>
File: whynot.png (35KB, 1041x594px) Image search: [Google]
whynot.png
35KB, 1041x594px
>>39309149
>>39309176
found a few other similar results on cl in my area. doesn't look so bad
>>
File: 1407560887385.jpg (73KB, 790x517px) Image search: [Google]
1407560887385.jpg
73KB, 790x517px
OP I know this a meme board and you are only expecting meme answers but I personally nonmeme believe that if you actually care and put your best foot forward you can atleast be accepted somewhere and feel like you are contributing to some (ultimately stupid) purpose

I think modern life demands you swallow your expectations of ultimate meaning and purpose and instead you should just try your best to fit in and feel welcome and contribute to a common goal, whether it be stocking shelves or making rockets
>>
>first non-fast food, non-minimal wage job
>constant anxiety because I've never dealt with this level of responsibility before

I work with the databases of a 51 billion dollar bank yet I get paid a little over $2000 a month. The responsibility to pay ratio is way off. Now I understand why all wageslaves chainsmoke.
>>
>>39309246
Why do you have debt and how much?
>>
>>39309311
>apply for only a few jobs while in 2nd year of school out of curiosity to test the waters
>they all call me back for interviews
>attend each one for practice
>decide to just accept one after liking what i hear
>they love me and offer to schedule work around my school schedule and even offer to pay for the classes that are related to the industry
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT
>>
>>39309136
its a cleaning related job, dealing with things outside, just above minimum wage
>work from home jobs
i might have preferred to apply to a dishwashing position if it was close enough

at least id enjoy that if im left alone to washing.

im tempted to drop off the equipment they gave me after applying and telling the front desk to not call me.
>>
>>39309028

Don't beat yourself up about it, man. It's better to wise up and realize something isn't for you, and to move on to the next thing.

I was a house painter when I was a teen, did a couple of semesters in college before I went into the Army. Bought into the Infantry meme and got out with no marketable skills. Fell back into painting, they hired some guys to paint the dorms of the local university. I came in, saw that my closest coworker in age was in his mid-40s, that they were all broken down and fighting for like $16 an hour, and being surrounded by college students, it all fucked me up. Felt alienated and like a loser. Quit after my first day and re-enrolled in school. Best decision I ever made.
>>
>>39309369
Lol
I make nearly 10k a month and all I do it smack a metal pin through a hole.

In fact. I'm doing it right now
>>
>>39309263
yes it is, i got a job working in a kitchen grilling hot dogs, it was good. i thought i can handle working at a grocery store. people were bitchy about how their bags were packed. they made me push carts. i didn't mind that at all.
>>
Even a shitty job makes you feel good after a long day. Being a useless NEET doesn't
>>
>>39309370
I was desperate to go to my dream college when I was 19. It was a private college which was super expensive, obviously couldnt afford it, but someone convinced me it was an investment which would pay off when I graduated.

I did 1 year, then actually realized just how much I'd be paying and decided it wasnt worth it. so now I have $54k(from 1 year..) in federal student loans with nothing to show for it.
>>
>>39309369
you're obviously being taken advantage of
>>
>>39309263
>getting a retail job on cash register is the absolute worst job for an autistic AvPD robot like me
nah, it just makes you grow thick skin.
you stop caring about every little bad interaction
>>
>lose first job
>Spend 2yrs applying
>Would apply for 20 jobs a day
>Got rejected by 21
>Parents berated me for being a failure
>Get second job
>Parents think I'm a failure again
>Mfw during the years 2012-2014
>>
>>39309349
That is the type of job they only hire women for. Also they're only going to give you a 1 cent raise after the first month otherwise they would have given you the money from day 1.
>>
>>39309028
>apply for absolutely entry-level work like Mcdonald's
>constant rejections
>this has been going on for 5 years
Just fucking employ me already, it's not like I'm able to go NEET.
>>
Don't listen to anyone here saying retail work. Industrial process technician is where it's at, I make nearly 10k a month pinning up links in railway containers. Almost never talk to anyone either. That's a robot job
>>
File: 1494870916120.jpg (657KB, 2271x1369px) Image search: [Google]
1494870916120.jpg
657KB, 2271x1369px
>first day at my new job
>spend 2 hours watching videos
>coworkers are all normies
>already want to quit
>>
>>39309369
The worst job I had involved fueling commercial jet craft. If I fuck up, then that's a potential 600+ people being delayed and makes the entire airport look bad, yet somehow I was being paid $9/hr for it. It was physically demanding too since those hoes were heavy, and often got jet fuel on me.

yet the fucking people who put bags on the plane were being paid $14/hr. How the fuck does that make sense.
>>
>>39309410
What are you in school for?
>>
>>39309779
I would personally rather be a cleaner or work in manual labour in a storage room or something, atleast thats exercise. being on cash register is just standing in one spot for 7 - 8 hours, with a constant stream of people who barely even speak yur language bombarding you with complaints and 100s of items.

I do agree it gave me thcker skin to social inteactions, but the price i paid was major depersonalization and now ive lost all sense of self and self image or definition.
>>
>work on a certain system for various office buildings
>includes massive data centers
>billions of dollars of unrecoverable data
>can flip a switch and kill all of it
>can't even be traced back to me
>18$/hr
Considering how much I hate datamining and the NSA I might do this. But on the other hand, I have a chance to end up with a bullet in my head.
>>
>>39309916
lmao, holy fucking shit you'd be my hero. LITERALLY Mr. Robot
>>
>>39309844
List your ethnicity as hispanic and watch all those offers come in. Assuming you're white you can pull it off since it would be racist to question it.
>>
>>39309916
Win win situation senpai desu
>>
>>39309951
But you can't be racist against white people. Shitposting aside, they usually throw it out for some other excuse. It's scummy but that's the way they operate.
>>
>>39309916
You would forever be the person on /r9k/ who has had the most impact on the world.
>>
>>39309916
Don't be a pussy, snoop around until you can get a root console open and give her the old rm -rf / Better yet, encrypt everything.
>>
>>39309916
remember not all heroes wear capes
>>
>>39309540
Explain with oregano.
>>
File: latest.png (543KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
543KB, 1280x720px
>>39309916
Do it Anon I want to see some chaos
>>
>>39310011
I'm sure they have ways to stop that. Even so, I'm no leet haxor.
>>39309937
>>39309971
>>39309994
>>39310054
>>39310115
If I'm ever suicidal, I will do this before offing myself. There's a nonzero chance they could link it back to me since my company would get blamed. Since big business is above they law, they can get literally get away with murdering me. Watch out for Verizon in the next couple of years.
>>
>>39309200
I like to imagine a group of 20 folk like you just taking an old fishing boat or compound somewhere and just trying to eek out a living armed only with what tools you had in your shed, and the information from stolen library books.Then recording it and selling the footage to pay for the compound/boat. You'd all of course be wearing masks to protect your identities/masks are cool
>>
>>39310183
Tell /r9k/ beforehand so we can shortsell their stock and make a fortune, allowing us to live as NEETs pls
>>
>Nothing but temp jobs for the last three years
>Every one has loved me but couldn't hire me (lol@getting a job as a white male in this area)
>An asshole normie I went to college with just got hired permanently to take over the job I was doing for a $65k salary even though he's less qualified
>Three years of applying and interviews
>Three years of making an account on the company website just to apply for one job
>Three years of needing to enter every job I've ever had (a lot) into my application
>mfw hearing that my job history makes me look unstable
>>
>>39309890
Business with a concentration in management information systems and minor in computer science.
>>
>>39310216
>An asshole normie I went to college with just got hired permanently to take over the job I was doing for a $65k salary even though he's less qualified
Why?
>>
>>39309349
>MUST have ADVANCED computer skills
>Microsoft Office, excel, outlook, Adobe, Google drive, skype and Internet
>fucking Internet

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>39310216
>mfw hearing that my job history makes me look unstable
Assuming its all the same work, halve the amount of entries but double the time you worked. Just don't touch the most recent one since that's the only one they ever check up on.
>>
>>39310264
I got the job through a temp agency and they would have charged the company something like 20% of my annualized salary if they hired me permanently, and the corporate office would rather hire some random guy with lower qualifications than pay that.
>>
File: enough!!!.png (191KB, 387x342px) Image search: [Google]
enough!!!.png
191KB, 387x342px
Revolution against rich when?
>work 13 bux an hour driving truck for 14 hours a day and no overtime
revolution when?
>>
>>39310354
Truck driving is one of the most cucked jobs. The amount of work you do compared to what you make in the end is fucked beyond belief.
>>
>>39310344
did you try offering to be paid less
>>
>>39310101
I link up rail car bins at an industrial cane mill, all I do is push a metal pin between the bins as the come off the empty rack. Get paid anywhere from 32.5 to 56 an hour depending on day or if overtime. Big weeks maybe 70hrs but don't have to talk to anyone and get paid very well. Only downside is the risk of being killed if I don't get out from inbetween them fast enough but it's not really a downside is it
>>
>>39310279
This, to add onto this info most companies only ask if you've worked there before.
>>
>>39310398
It's not like they invite temps to the meetings where they discuss hiring decisions. I didn't hear about this until it was already decided.
>>
>>39309028
>tfw you were me at my first ever job
>only lasted 2 weeks
>really regret it now not doing good enough then to hold down the job
>have to search for jobs 16 hours a day until i find another one that pays enough to move out into at least a tiny room
>>
>apply for 200th job
>rejected
>depressed that i can't find a job with a meme degree
>>
>>39310636
You can try just dropping the degree off your resume. If its not related then its actively harming you for low level stuff.
>>
>>39310401
what are the requirements for this sort of job
>>
Only had temporary jobs before, and finished my education a year ago. In Norway, we have this stupid thing called "work-practice" which was useally just meant for people with special needs, but now they force it on all freshly educated with no job. What it is is that you work, just like a normal job 7:00 - 15:00. But the employers get paid by the government for having you, and you get paid also by the government around 35$ every day you work. I've had shifts that was 16hours long, and still only get paid 35$ for those 16 hours. This is also Norway, so the living expenses is quite high. And like this I've been working for soon a year. The "employers" is always taking advantage of this because of "free workers", and it's even a study showing that everyone attending this work-practice has much lower chance of landing a job.
>>
File: 1481352717880.jpg (33KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1481352717880.jpg
33KB, 300x375px
>tfw been applying to jobs for four months
>unemployed since May, company went bankrupt
>one interview in that time, rejected of course
>slowly increasing cigarette intake each day as my life becomes more of a joke
>dealing with useless recruiters, literally recommend me to jobs ive already applied and been rejected from
everyday i beg for death, how the fuck do you robots get jobs, i cant be this pathetic
>>
>>39310941
This kind of thing is only going to get worse as labor becomes more and more automated. Every first world country will have a massive labor surplus, huge amounts of people competing even to work for free because at least that's a possibility to get a paid job. We're going to see people paying companies so that they can be allowed to work for them. As ridiculous as it sounds it's going to come to that. Paying just so that you can get some actual work experience, as an investment to possibly get a better job later.

We're lucky to be one of the last generations with access to paid entry level employment.
>>
>>39311075
I hate it, but the repeated stimuli from failing wears off after a while. I suppose I became more apathetic after a year or two. I wish I could say it gets better, or that we will for a fact succeed. It'll hurt less though.
>>
>>39310921
Literally nothin. A monkey could do it. However you do have to pass a drug test
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>39310921
If you can put this pin in the hole you are qualified
>>
>>39311106
Very true indeed, and most depressing aswell. Working these entrylevel shifts with that low payment every single day without even having a day off except for weekends is probably the most soulcrushing thing I've experienced. Doing this for only 9 months have left me feeling apathy for everything and lost interest in all my hobbies aswell as not having the money to even go out to meet up with the friends I once had.
That it's even getting worse in the future seems to me as the end of the first world countries, and people will be even more intolerant and false towards eachother
>>
File: 1503608974634.png (672KB, 906x799px) Image search: [Google]
1503608974634.png
672KB, 906x799px
>>39311169
im worse off then when i graduated college, all this experience means nothing,used to at least live on my own, had to move back in with mom. life just gets worse and worse and all i hope for anymore is that these cigarettes finally do their job and kill me. fuck, god can at least cut me a break once, bad enough being a khv at 26, but being unemployed just makes it that much more of a joke. killing myself soon.
>>
>>39310698
I do. I get interviews for jobs related to degree as well as for not, but I'm fat, so that's probably a reason.

Australia btw
>>
>>39311218
You're a good, working man, though, working in a real industry that solves a practical problem. Enjoy your dollars.
>>
>>39311477
The benefit is that the government will have to give everyone at least a guaranteed basic income. So even if you can't earn an income you can still pay the bills. It's going to create a new class divide between the unemployed poor and the employed middle class. Minimum wage will rise, the working poor will disappear and ANYONE with a job will become middle class.
>>
>>39311218
>get paid 30+ an hour to do that

What in the actual fuck?
>>
>>39310941
how is that not illegal? that sounds frighteningly similar to unpaid internships in the u.s. but those are illegal if you are doing any sort of work that is actually productive for the company.
>>
>>39311595
Sometimes 56 an hour. I know, it's ridiculous
>>
>>39311549
I will. Thoroughly as much as I enjoy the sarcasm. Sometimes when it's quiet i watch entire seasons of South Park waiting for more bins
>>
>apply for a job
>no response
>or get interview
>"we'll call you by x day if you get it"
>wait by phone all day anxious
>never get a call
>>
>>39311189
>>39311218
what is the name of the job?
>>
>Get job
>Absolutely love it
>Can't see why people hate their job
>Get second job
>It's absolutely soulless and everyone is fucking miserable
>Understand completely why people hate their job

holy shit, I didn't know it got this bad
>>
>>39311849
Official title is Process Technician, I work in a factory basically
>>
>>39311867
what was the job you loved anon
>>
>applied daily for hundreds of years
>never got a job
>went to a hiring event
>hired on the spot
>been a dishwasher for 3 1/2 years
>want to get out but too autistic for any customer service positions
>>
>>39312731
tell me about dishwashing. how much does it pay? it must not be that bad if you lasted 3.5 years. i got a job as a gas station cashier and i quit after a month. it was hell. i basically had to manage the entire store by myself half the time with no help from anyone. i've never felt such despair
>>
>>39312826
> how much does it pay?
Anywhere between minimum wage and 1-2 above min wage MAX but those are rare. I'm getting paid one dollar over min right now because I'm at a more intermediate job. I live in California though so 1 dollar doesn't make much of a difference

> it must not be that bad if you lasted 3.5 years
It's not. I don't care about getting sweaty/wet/dirty and people generally leave me alone if I wash what I know they'll need next. Nice for introspective thought and music if they ever allow it

> i got a job as a gas station cashier and i quit after a month. it was hell. i basically had to manage the entire store by myself half the time with no help from anyone. i've never felt such despair
Sounds like too much ass for me. Fuck customers and fuck having to manage a ton at once. All I have to worry about on a daily is if the pile of dirty dishes is condensed and organized and if everyone has what they need. You gain good speed and dexterity with your hands after just a little bit of time when you're doing the same exact thing every day
>>
>>39312938
thanks for the response. one more question, are you required to be on your feet the entire time? that was one of the things that killed me at the gas station job. i'm kind of out of shape and i ended up having a gout attack midway through which was one of the catalysts that convinced me to quit. the gout got me zero sympathy from the boss even though i could barely walk without pain for like a week.
>>
File: Hell Yeah, Motherfucker.jpg (197KB, 1148x796px) Image search: [Google]
Hell Yeah, Motherfucker.jpg
197KB, 1148x796px
>inherent grandfather's paid off house and property
>property taxes aren't that pad
>also inherited his paid off car and truck
>inherited about 10k USD as well
>was a NEET before
>began application process
>get turned down left & right
>few interviews but no callbacks after
>finally an employer gives me the time of day
>got comfy minimum wage job at cheap restaurant as a line cook
>learned to live way below my means during NEEThood
>earning enough to live comfortably and have fun
I made it, but where do I go from here? Any suggestions?
Even though I have what so many people work most of their lifetime for, it's brought up this almost existential crisis within me... What do I do now? What dreams do I pursue? What life path?
>>
>>39313049
save up in case something unexpected happens. you're in a good place now but you're not invincible. also take up music or something it can be sort of fulfilling i guess.
>>
>>39313049
give away all your earthly possessions, fly to tibet and become a monk
>>
>>39313040
Yup. You're on your feet the whole time sadly, you can always tell them you have problems with standing so maybe they'll allow you additional 10 minute breaks if it's quiet but I'm afraid you are gonna be on your feet a majority of the shift.
>>
>>39313049
You weed now. That's where you go next.
>>
>>39309355
And these are words of someone who never worked in a shit job. Real life isn't like that, and no matter how hard you try, a shit job is going to stay a shit job thanks to all the other cunts pulling you down.
>>
>>39313235
good to know. if i ever manage to get in shape i'll keep dishwashing in mind because it sounds manageable aside from that. thanks for the info
>>
File: 1503551802039.jpg (265KB, 1242x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1503551802039.jpg
265KB, 1242x1218px
>graduate college
>apply for ~40 jobs
>2 positive responses
>1 actual interview
nice.
>>
>>39313755
That's the life we chose, am I right?
>>
>>39309175
fuck off idiot don't tell me 8 hours is nothing, it's the majority of my fucking day
>>
>>39313817
Welcome to daily grind, motherfucker. Something you, I, and every other fucking human on this planet does for the majority of our lives.
>>
File: 1417193705593.jpg (99KB, 517x658px) Image search: [Google]
1417193705593.jpg
99KB, 517x658px
My mom keeps nagging me about getting a government job but one of the job requirements is to have completed training that companies give to their fresh graduate employees (not all companies can provide it though). It's not even likely that I can land a job at those companies if I quit my current job because I won't be where I am now if I was capable to begin with. I wish I didn't have a degree because then no one would expect anything of me.
>>
File: téléchargement.png (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.png
10KB, 205x246px
>>39313773
That's the life that chose us anon.
>>
>>39313817
>it's the majority of my fucking day
you still have 16 hours left. you can get by with just 6 hours of sleep, so really you have an entire 10 hours to do whatever you want everyday after work, then there's 2 free whole days.

My job is 12 hours, but I only work 3 days, so I get 4 days off.
>>
>>39309771
I don't live in the US, my wage is actually pretty good for a fresh graduate.
>>
>tfw my boss is my neighbor
>>
Man, I don't even want much out of life. I just want to scrape by with a part time job and live a quiet life. Is that too much to ask? Will I somehow be fucked over trying to do that?
>>
>>39309028
That's a common feeling, OP. You're not used to working and don't like the change of it. You'll get used to it after a while. If you keep quitting and finding new jobs, you'll never settle in.
It gets less miserable after a while. For me it was a year or two, but I'm robotic af and just barely able to function in society. Try focusing on the benefits, like that phat cheque you'll get each payday.
>>
>tfw can't do physical labor
>tfw can't stand for long
>tfw can't even walk properly

I just want to get some sort of desk job but i dont know how, the fuck do i even do? I don't even care how little it pays
>>
>wish I could buy a cheap mobile home and live on some cheap property so I don't have to wageslave all my life away
>oy vey goyim, can't have you living so cheaply
>you have to live in a certified house even on your own land or you're breaking the law
Who allows the jews to fucking get away with this? I of course mean, by "jews", anyone of the kikey nature and not just semites.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170826-051706.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170826-051706.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>work as ubercuck
>rides with young women are always super awkward
>today I had not one but two (2) great conversations with beautiful women of my age

I'm getting there brobots.
>>
>useless (physics) stem degree
>graduated one year ago
>been job hunting since them
>want to get in IT field
>apply for jobs but no one even gives an interview because lack of experience
>even if i'd get a job i'll be working for 3-4 euros per hour
Such is life in post-commie shithole.
>>
>>39315589
Same except semi stem degree (psych masters) or non stem depends how you look at it. Doesnt matter what degree you have if its not medicine or a few engineering degrees you will be fucked. I wish I got into IT too but I was very bad at math at that time because of shitty schools before. Now I am semi ok (taught myself) but no degree in it and no time or money to get another one.

You basically get one chance at life and thats it. I will be wage kek until I die it seems.
>>
>graduate dumb economics degree
>spend 6 months unemployed looking for a job
>finally get a job, but it requires me to be as normie as fuck (I guess my fake personality in the interview was pretty good)
>One year later, my job is eliminated
>Apply for 4 jobs and get offers from 3 in the space of a week
Now my job can be fun and distracts me from the emptiness of my life

J-just get a comfy office job in a bank lads.Once you have experience you're set.
>>
>>39315779
Am I qualified for a job in bank or office with psych degree? I heard you need economics or something business related. Also how would anyone get a job like that if they all require 2 years of experience in it. You cant really learn it on your own. Doesnt seem like they teach it too.

I think those jobs are for friends or family. Nepotism. I always see women there in their 30-40ties and on. I think they are positions for wifes of managmenet and higher ups.
>>
File: 1503440544677.jpg (171KB, 1520x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1503440544677.jpg
171KB, 1520x1604px
>want to start going around meeting art directors for games or whatever
>dont even have a good portfolio
>no idea wehre to start
>nobody to ask

Hm.
>>
>apply for "dream job"
>get it
>need to commute an hour 30 minutes to get there and an hour 30 minutes to get home every day
>either need to learn how to deal with the lack of sleep/free time or move closer to the job (which would mean abandoning all my friends)
How hard is it to find new friends as a 25 year old with no real hobbies outside of shitposting and amateur programming?
>>
File: wp1959889-note-4-wallpapers.jpg (450KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
wp1959889-note-4-wallpapers.jpg
450KB, 1440x2560px
>be me
>failed at education despite of investigation
>working on a factory that parents own
>work 12 hour (6usd per hour)
>making armory side wall and carrying heavy stuff all day
>No weekend.

My life plan was just buy some electronics, study computers and become a artist (i draw sometimes) or shit like that but it was bunch of joke or may be i want too much thing
>>
>>39315978
consider going to gensokyo
>>
File: 1498064648924.png (424KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498064648924.png
424KB, 768x768px
>>39316042
At least i bought headphone and vacumm cleaner for pc last week

That's the only enjoyable thing in my life
>>
>>39315830
There's more than just data analytics jobs in banking. My first job was in operational risk and had zero maths involved - they're more interested in logical thinking. Other departments like Compliance, Marketing, and bits of Financial Crime don't tend to require solidly quantitative degrees.

I can't speak for all job markets but in England at least there's always entry-level (literal no experience required) jobs for uni graduates.

In the UK the accountancy firms will take any sort of degree too. Can't really recommend them because they sound so fucking boring
>>
F-f-f-f-feels
>>
>>39309028
>apply for jobs after being forced by my parents
>intentionally act like an autist and never get the job
>apply for a grocery store as a stocker
>do my usual sperg interview routine expecting the ''we'll call you'' talk
>actually get the job
>no more neetlife
>instant regret
FUCK
>>
>>39316320
Living with you parents while having a job can be fucking great, if your parents don't ask you to pay rent and still buy groceries etc. for you. You can quickly accumulate savings
>>
>>39316340
Parents only want me to chip in a small amount for rent. Might be able to build myself a decent PC. How bad is working? It's my first job.
>>
>>39315773
>psych masters
Why not become therapist?
>>
>>39316457
I've never worked at a retail store, but basically you need to get it into your head that if your boss tells you to do something, then you start doing it as soon as possible.
>>
>>39316457
retail is pretty chill tbvh
the first weeks are rough when customers ask you questions but it gets better really quick
I became a lot more social during my 6 months of retail
>>
File: scan0013.jpg (319KB, 823x1378px) Image search: [Google]
scan0013.jpg
319KB, 823x1378px
>>39315887
I'm in the same postion. I take two buses a day for a almost 4 hour daily commute. On the plus side, it's fucking sick and I'm helping out on a 145 foot schooner today which would only be possible through this job.
>>
File: 1503135578540.jpg (52KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1503135578540.jpg
52KB, 403x403px
>been at this job for four years now
>CEO tells me he appreciates my work and wants me to stay indefinitely
>given my third raise without asking for it
>get along with the colleagues

The work is shit and I want to leave, but I'm afraid I'll lose a well paying safe job and jump into uncertainty that might be worse.
>>
>>39316713
What job do you have anon? Is it a "real" one?
>>
>>39311767
someone's getting replaced by a robot in 2018 ~
>>
>>39313049
save up to buy "girlfriend experience" sex from a 10/10 hooker
>>
>>39315527
How much do you earn per day?
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.