[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me > In a queue at work >Female coworker next to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Polskie_problemy.jpg (357KB, 934x1366px) Image search: [Google]
Polskie_problemy.jpg
357KB, 934x1366px
>Be me
> In a queue at work
>Female coworker next to me that some times says hi but i never know what to reply and say something stupid that ends conversation
>Queue is taking ages
>Out of nowhere she says that she's tired and before i could think of a response she leans on me
> I fucking froze
>My heart beat was going wild
>Her head was leaking on my body i could feel the weight of her
>The warmth
But i never had this happen to me before
>I was panicking and didn't move or say anything i was thinking of putting my arm around her like in the movies but in couldn't do it
>I was completely frozen
>After a while the queue moved and i mumbled silently to move
> I just moved and she didn't even hear me
> It was so awkward I didn't even look back
> Mfw she stayed behind me and didn't mention anything either

Did i fuck up?
>>
File: 1503613970254.jpg (9KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1503613970254.jpg
9KB, 225x224px
>>39309022
>queue
>not line
>>
She probably thinks you weren't interested in her. If she doesn't have a boyfriend or husband, then if you can get the courage then I would actually suggest opening a conversation with her as soon as you can in person. You can apologize about it "maybe being kind of awkward", but you didn't know how to react. I honestly believe honesty is the way if you want her interest.
It will demonstrate you were thinking about her which means a lot to women and rekindle the idea that might be in her head that you like her.
If you're going to do this or something like it I would certainly suggest figuring out if she is single or not. Otherwise it could go wrong.
>>
>hey theres the guy I occasionally say hi to
>should I start talking to him?
>no, better stand uncomfortably close while not saying anything
Why do men always blame themselves?
>>
>>39309171
>it's not your fault anon
>it's never your fault anon
>just blame everyone else for your failures anon
this is the attitude of a loser
>>
>>39309022
Acting indifferent is the best thing you can possibly do, drives them fucking crazy. I guarantee if you do nothing she's going to do something similar again.
>>
>>39309217
And this is the response of a fuck. Let women step all over you, do whatever they want.

>what a faggot reply.
>>
>>39309266
>start taking responsibility for your own actions
>WOW WHY DO YOU LET WOMEN WALK ALL OVER YOU?!
???
>>
File: 1499571223700.jpg (61KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1499571223700.jpg
61KB, 800x634px
just reminded me of a time when some bitch in class just started poking me for no reason, dreamed about it for like a week

unfortunately she was talking to some guy next to her at the time and was only teasing me i believe

actually fuck Im not even sure if it was a dream or real, existential horror continues
>>
>>39309217
>see someone even dare insinuate a woman could have done something better
>claim some kind of victim complex
>call him a loser
this is the attitude of a roastie
>>
>>39309322
You're right. This post changed my thinking. He was right to freeze up like a bitch. She should have coaxed him out of his beta stupefaction.

>claim some kind of victim complex
Brainlets say the funniest things.

>call him a loser
He is a loser though. If you freeze when being touched you are a loser. If you can't talk to people you are a loser.
>>
>>39309292
No woman should not be held responsible for the actions of a man, they know the influence they have, to deny it is to deny humanity. As I said, stop being a fucking faggot.
>>
>>39309505
This post is a complete trainwreck. Was it inspired by your life?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.