[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get into argument with mom >my never having a gf gets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: shitposter queen.jpg (20KB, 289x440px) Image search: [Google]
shitposter queen.jpg
20KB, 289x440px
>get into argument with mom
>my never having a gf gets brought up for whatever reason
>blame it on her

Even though she denies it vehemently I hope that it does stick in her head as one of those lying in bed thoughts you mull over. It is true that your genetics and upbringing are pretty much everything in this world so she should realize this and do the right thing by committing seppuku.

A roastie is a roastie after all.
>>
I had a similar discussion with my parents.
I apologised that I'd never be able to give them grandchildren and offered to kill myself if they'd like.
>>
File: 1503439682492.jpg (92KB, 724x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503439682492.jpg
92KB, 724x960px
it's the best move to make in that situation, I would have done the same. Taking any personal responsibility basically makes you a slave to the accuser especially a mother.

You did the right thing now continue to be awesome.
>>
>>39308438
this is honorable
i wonder if their faces said please do even though please don't came out of their mouths
>>
>>39308346
>mom bets $50 I would get replies on OKCupid
>she lost
I let her make the account, take a picture of me, and even do all the talking. She hasn't gotten a single reply and it's been 4 days

I tried telling her
>>
She probably just thinks you're an idiot or trying to absolve yourself of responsibility. It's VERY difficult to convince people that fatalism of that degree is a notion that has any truth to it.
>>
>>39308561
awww this one is sad, I'm sure most parents want their kids to be happy even if they are robots
>>
>>39308561
Mommy btfo
>>
>>39308561
What did she say?

oragino
>>
>mum tells me there's someone for everyone
>ask her why she's alone after she left dad
get rekt mum
>>
>>39308804
To whom? Since i won, she's been grasping at straws trying to rationalise it. If you mean on the account, I don't know. I haven't looked.
>>39308766
She is concerned I can tell. I can't be fixed, but if I get enough money I plan on moving to Alaska so I can die alone and not hurt anyone
>>39308793
Yeah, I tried warning her. I don't know how to covey to her I've never had any female interest.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.