[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could any of you handle a life sentence in prison? Knowing that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: prison-5.jpg (15KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
prison-5.jpg
15KB, 400x262px
Could any of you handle a life sentence in prison? Knowing that you'll most likely never be free and die behind bars?
>>
>my crime "he wouldn't stop calling me a cunt."
>>
>>39306405
No. Mainly due to the other prisoners though, I'd be eaten alive in prison.
Being denied Internet access would also leave me as an empty husk of a person.
The worst thing is it's so hard to even kill yourself.
>>
My uncle is currently serving a life sentence. He was convicted of like 4 or 5 murders and camorra association. He's been locked up since 2005.

He's in a comfy italian prison in Bologna, though. Pic related is one pf the prison cells at the place he's at. According to my mom, they even allow them to watch tv, listen to music, play football, and grow plants and cook

Last time I visited him was in 2013 and he told me that they could let out in 2040 lol.

He seems to be doing fine for someone who will probably die in prison
>>
File: 1386344576320.jpg (240KB, 1035x709px) Image search: [Google]
1386344576320.jpg
240KB, 1035x709px
I think I could thrive in protective custody with technological benefits for good behavior. If I had internet, solitary confinement might not even be too bad.

>>39306451
Would death row be better or worse for you?
>>
>>39306547
Why are european prisons so much comfier than the ones in burgerland?
>>
I don't think you can go online in prison so I'd probably just end up killing myself a few months into my sentence.
>>
>What is institutionalisation?
>>
are there video games?
>>
>>39306581

He's cute why shoot cute boy
>>
>>39306752
In america they are called penitentiaries, and they exist to punish prisoners to lead them to penitence. Basically it's a fucked up custom that came from the religious radicals who first arrived in what would become the united states
>>
what do you mean by "handle"?

There's no way out.
>>
>>39306774
This, you'll hate it for the first year or so then you get used to it. Starving africans were quite happy being starving afrocans until they found out there was better shit.
>>
I've often thought about prison and it really isn't all that different from my current life.
The thing that sucks is being locked in there with them.
Workout, read, write. Maybe I'd produce something worthwhile with nothing else to occupy myself.
>>
File: young_stalin.jpg (245KB, 1200x1635px) Image search: [Google]
young_stalin.jpg
245KB, 1200x1635px
>>39306805
all communists are qt
>>
File: 1501498070029.jpg (86KB, 1000x643px) Image search: [Google]
1501498070029.jpg
86KB, 1000x643px
>>39306752
They couldn't get him with the 41-bis (a law that prevents gangsters in prison from having privileges) since he wasn't a boss.

So he got to go to the general population, which allows gor a lot more freedom. Most high-ranking mafiosi or camorristi have to get put in isolated prison conditions to keep them from talking to anybody

My uncle told me one of the guards sometimes brings out a ps2 and the prisoners and guards play Winning Eleven together. Dunno if he was exagerrating
>>
>>39306405
>>39306547
If it's one those European prisons like in the Nordic/scandanavian countries then fuck yeah. Those fags get like ps4s and internet access. Seems more like a hotel stay minus the freedom
>>
sometimes I think about committing some crime that wouldn't harm anyone but would put me in prison, like drug posession or something. i hate my life so much and want to kill myself daily. being in a psychiatric hospital is basically prison only you get way more meds and have therapy where you color pictures like a retard. if i was allowed books i'd rather be in a prison.
>>
>>39306405
I'd kill myself. Quality of life matters too. I'd rayher get yhe death sentence.
>>
>>39306581
> with technological benefits for good behavior. If I had internet
Hahaha you're not getting any of these things in PC
>>
>>39306993
>in PC
>don't even get a PC

why is the american justice system so shit?
>>
>>39306805
He has a degenerate ideology which destroys the other cute boys.
>>
>>39306894
Do you have any connections to organized crime like your uncle?
>>
>>39307227
No. I'm a virgin loser with barely any friends and I'm a milanfag. I've never committed a crime in my life, aside from smoking weed a couple times

My mom is from Naples and has a bunch of terroni family members who are in the camorra.
>>
>>39306405
Solitary sucks if you're a normie. A true robot wouldn't have that much of a problem being alone.
>>
I'd go insane

There wouldn't even be any point in lifting weights unless it's to survive

My rote work at McDonald's drives me up the fucking wall and that's only a few times a week, being locked away indefinitely would absolutely drive me mad

The thought of it makes me shudder
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.