/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you wear glasses? Do you feel like it affects your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1438010080729.jpg (68KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1438010080729.jpg
68KB, 645x773px
How many of you wear glasses? Do you feel like it affects your appearance negatively>
>>
>>39305386
Get contacts, moron.
>>
>>39305386
Yes. I'm so nearsighted that even with special thinned lenses, my glasses make my eyes look tiny and creepy. It's also hard to find frames that flatter your face when your face is just plain ugly lol
>>39305398
doesn't the money add up over time? My glasses were pricey but I only had to pay for them once
>>
>>39305386
I been wearing glasses for a year and a half and I think they make me look better. However, I chose a frame that sits crooked because of my nose bump so I look more asymmetric than I already am. Hopefully I'll get a new effay frame soon
>>
>>39305386
glasses reduce my attractiveness to zero, sort of like with superman also don't like shoving shit into my sensitive eyeballs so contacts never
>>
how the fuck can you guys need glasses without getting lasered in the eyes or something? i've been in front of a screen 8+ hours a day since toddlerhood and i still have virtually 20/20 vision
>>
>>39306178
some eyeballs are failures right off the assembly line
>>
>>39306178
bad eyesight is the dominant trait
>>
>>39306178
Screen doesnt worse eye sight. Its a myth. Mostly looking at short distance for long hours may but it is debatable. Eye sight is mostly genetic. Also you cant get it fixed as easily. It costs a lot and if you have worse eye sight you cant even use laser but scalpel. Also there is huge chance your eyes will also worsen even after operation.
>>
>>39305386
it makes everyone look worse
>>39305398
the people working on the shop were almost restraining me trying to put that shit in my eye
any other brilliant suggestions, dipshit?
>>
I do not care as much about appearance because my face is ugly without glasses so 2.5 or 3/10 it does not make that much different.

But I fucking hate them, whole time on your fucking head, cleaning everyday, you can not see shit without them.

Shitty vision is sign of shitty genes, in ancient era with shitty vision you would step on some fucking sneak and you wold not be able to pass your genes.

>>39305398
its not perfect, some people can not wear it because eye does not produce enough lube, there is higher chance of eye infection ie. fungus. While its popular, people who are more aware about lenses like ophthalmologists do not wear it because they are aware of problems it may cause
>>
>>39306178
>how the fuck can you guys need glasses without getting lasered in the eyes or something? i've been in front of a screen 8+ hours a day since toddlerhood and i still have virtually 20/20 vision

you may have good vision but if you ask question like this... well you can have everything
>>
>>39305398
I tried and my eyes reacted pretty badly to contacts. It's a lot easier to just use glasses.
>>
I look like a fuckin crackhead without glasses. At least I can look decent when I wear good frames.
>>
>>39305398
I struggle a fucking lot to put them on
I'm not bad with my glasses, but I'm really nicer without
>>
>>39305398
enjoy your literal brain eating eye worms
>>
The glasses bring mw down like 3 points at least. Its the worst
>>
>>39306260
That's not a myth. I had lasik ten years ago and had perfect vision for 7 years. I didn't use a computer for the entire time. I moved to a place with good wifi and started using the computer for 6 hours a day for about 3 years straight and my vision is back to being complete shit. The computer is what caused my decline in vision. Worst part is that the lasik gave me chronic dry eye so I can't even wear contacts when I want to look nice.
>>
>>39305568
a little but you can save by buying dailies online and wearing them for a week.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.