[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn have an art hoe gf >Likes movies >Can draw >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

File: large.jpg (110KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
110KB, 500x500px
>ywn have an art hoe gf
>Likes movies
>Can draw
> Slightly depressed
> Introspective

Time to LDAR
>>
I did; it was nice. Lost her bc she and her mom moved wicked far away for work.
>>
They usually have a very clingy personality, are good mothers and often have borderline or ADHS. I love them
>>
not worth it, they're huge sluts. if you fight it's guaranteed she'll be riding a dick that night.
>>
>>39304755
>>39304805
These are lies. These girls are angels

>Hey anon I made this for you
>>
>>39304943
How am I lying she was nice and we were happy and then I had to break it off with her bc long distance doesn't fuckin work and it sucked
>>
How can I spot one of these angels?
>>
File: 1502001678476.jpg (1MB, 2941x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1502001678476.jpg
1MB, 2941x3000px
>>39305022
By being chad

>But unironically
>>
>>39305002
Sorry man, didn't mean to respond to you. That sounded like bliss. Too bad it ended. Snag another one of these treasures
>>
>>39304515
live in portland oregon and be a queer intersexual demiqueer queeroid gay-presenting liberfem negroid, they will be all over you
>>
>Hey anon, I'm gonna go out for a smoke, wanna come?

Please Jesus, bless me
>>
>>39304515
I see these grills on the internet all the time. This is literally exactly the type of girl I want. I don't know how to get with them though, because they aren't usually into Chads. They like hipster lanklets and that's kind of what I am, but they still ignore me. Maybe they're post-Chads or something.
>>
>>39304515
Art girls are turbo sluts. I know a few girls who were corrupted by it.
>>
>>39305522
I'm gonna bury my head in the sand toward this comment. All these girls want to do is watch a movie, check out an nee art gallery, make you cute things, and share a smoke with you. No other girls can compete
>>
>>39304515
You just pretty much described my gf. It's pretty alright. You're right, OP. Pretty chill.

She even wanted to be an artist but truth be told, she isn't THAT good at it, so now she just manages our business and launders my money and takes care of our kids
>>
File: 1503334575047.jpg (86KB, 488x767px) Image search: [Google]
1503334575047.jpg
86KB, 488x767px
>>39305759
How did you find her? Any hobbies that attracted her to you? I really would like to date one of these types. Also don't give a meme answer like "I just got lucky"

>Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1500266177254.jpg (233KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500266177254.jpg
233KB, 1024x1024px
>>39305827
I met her when I was like 16 or 17? She was the daughter of one of my dad's degenerate criminal friends but unlike her siblings, she didnt follow that path, was pretty introverted and spent most of her time listening to indie and electronic while drawing weird pictures. She's also into weird arthouse movies like into the void and etc.

One of the things that attracted me to her was the fact that she was the only girl in this shit area who actually liked video games and could play them with me and didnt listen to shit italian pop music.

As much of a meme answer it is, i did pretty much just get lucky. If she wasn't the kid of my dad's friend then I would've never met her.
>>
>Hey anon, what do you think of this choker? I'm thinking about wearing to the movies tonight.
>>
>>39306047
Regular stacies wear chokers, though
>>
>>39306078
Art hoes are Stacies who decided that slutting around isn't worth it. So they picked up hobbies like film and art. They are the most comfy. Also they are usually introverted and slightly clingy
>>
>>39304515
>Likes movies
The extent of their movie knowledge is Pulp Fiction and Donnie Darko
>Can draw
They all have the same fucking weird art style.
>Introspective
Instagram quotes stolen from tumblr.
>>39304805
Is also right. They're huge fucking sluts and if she doesn't cheat on you she's probably sucked the dick of every guy in every shitty local band in your city along with every lil peep looking faggot. STRAIGHT FACTS NIGGA.

They also have the same shitty Edna Mode haircut from the Incredibles.
NO THANK YOU
>>
>>39306297
you're right, most art hoes are only in it for the image and don't know more than entry tier movies / literature / whatever.
>>
>>39306297
>The extent of their movie knowledge is Pulp Fiction and Donnie Darko
As long as their willing to watch more movies, that's fine. they don't need to know everything.
>Can draw
Got me there. I do like the ones tht can actually draw
>Introspective
This one is funny
>They're huge fucking sluts
Which girl isn't these day. come on man. purity is a meme
>Edna Mode
My sides. I hate that haircut though.

I think you're describing stacies who WANT to be art hoes, and are not Really art hoes. Stop ruining my fantasy. I don't want the red pill
>>
>>39304515
I also want a nice art gf. Even if she is entry level, she would still be much better than a copypasted "I watch reality tv" trash stacy
>>
File: 1433429951230.png (2MB, 1064x983px) Image search: [Google]
1433429951230.png
2MB, 1064x983px
>>39304802

This just adds to them, fuck.

>>39304805

I find it depends.

>if she is a pseud and fairly vocal about her interests (entry level stuff) then she will be 100%

>if she isn't talking about what she is reading/watching and has a genuine interest in some form of arts, she will generally be comfy af.

Most girls who are "artistic" under say 25 are generally doing it for the fashion though.
>>
>>39306545
>exactly. Plus the added benefit of good conversations. Most stacies spew utter trash when they talk. Celeb this, Chad that.... and so on and so forth. At least you'll be talking with a girl that has a hobby that you may not know about, that isn't makeup or directly related to their appearance.
>>
>Come on anon, can we just stay home and watch the Godfather It's my favorite. I'll get the blanket we both love
>>
>>39306274
Can confirm; last gf was from the Midwest and wasn't interested in anything even remotely casual. She was extremely clingy but it was cute af. Spent 90% of her free time with me and we just listened to music and watched shit on YouTube a lot and ate a shit ton of pizza in bed. Very much a homebody; comfy as hell.
>>
>>39304515
Good, she'd probably cheat anyway
>>
>>39307146
Godfather is normie as fuck. Everyone and their moms love that movie
>>
>>39307146
Why does every art hoe dress like arthur tho?
>>
>>39307170
>Can confirm; last gf was from the Midwest and wasn't interested in anything even remotely casual. She was extremely clingy but it was cute af. Spent 90% of her free time with me and we just listened to music and watched shit on YouTube a lot and ate a shit ton of pizza in bed. Very much a homebody; comfy as hell.
how did you fuck that up, dude? you were living the dream.
>>
>>39307660
>implying that the godfather isn't a great move
>implying that you don't like it
>>39307472
If she's introverted and a homebody, she probably won't.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.