[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel if one day, you woke up in a pod in the future

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5132.gif (20KB, 543x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5132.gif
20KB, 543x600px
How would you feel if one day, you woke up in a pod in the future only to be told that your entire life was a lie and you lived in a simulation? How would you deal with knowing all of your friends and family members were just AI programmed into the simulation? All the memories you made are completely fake and made up. Your entire life was fabricated. Imagine meeting the love of your life, getting married, having kids, watching them grow up, seeing them have kids for themselves, and living a long/happy life until you die of old age at the very end, but all of a sudden, you wake up in the real world. How would a sane person live with knowing the fact that their lover, kids, parents, friends, memories etc. weren't real?
>>
I'd rate the simulation 2/5 stars and move on with my actual life
>>
File: 1425532073452.png (290KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1425532073452.png
290KB, 680x680px
>"PLUG ME BACK IN I NEED TO PLAY FFXIV"
>"AND HACK IN SOME EXTRA GBP AND SOME TENDIES"
>>
I'd cross that bridge when I get to it.

My grandpa always said "how utterly useless" in Korean and I'd say the same now.
>>
>>39303791
Robots would realize they were actually playing the cheapskate version and you have to buy shit like friends and women as DLC.

This is the secret behind Chad: He bought the collectors edition.
>>
>>39303791
I actually experienced while tripping on acid. I felt like an experiment. Nothing was real.
>>
>>39303900
Prolly because you were on acid
>>
I felt pretty empty every time I turned off The Sims 3 after living my comfy sim life with my perfect sim wife. So I imagine that feeling x100
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.