[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The worst feelings in the world are: getting in trouble, failing,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1503111262322.png (293KB, 793x532px) Image search: [Google]
1503111262322.png
293KB, 793x532px
The worst feelings in the world are:

getting in trouble, failing, regret, getting older

prove me wrong.
>>
Worst feeling is not acting
>>
also guilt and the feeling you get when your SO cheats on you
>>
learning you've been intensely manipulated by your loved ones for most of your life feels pretty bad, too.
>>
>>39303455
I imagine having your soul mate cheating on you would be one of the worse ok.

and guilt is heavy.
>>
>>39303455
>>39303469

Nah it's really not that bad. It is at first but then you just find comfort elsewhere, the world is your oyster pussy.
>>
feeling worthless
and living with a family that hates you but you have to put up with it just because you need food and shelter
>>
>>39303422
fear is the worst feeling, everything listed above can be pleasurable once you notice they're masturbatory. Takes alot of effort to find worth in something, fear overwhelms just before one begins to become careless.
>>
>>39303422
The worst feeling in the world is no feeling at all. When you look inside yourself and find nothing but infinite numbness, that's when you know there's no salvation.
>>
>>39303482
i think it depends on the person
if someone cheats on me , i would immediately fall apart..because i do give too much into the relationship.and knowing that it's not enough and that even your pure soul isn't good enough and the amount of years you passed improving yourself are not enough
kinda hurts a lil
>>
>>39303422
The worst feeling is knowing you can never truly relate to another person. You look around and see everyone else with friends or lovers and deep down you know that will never be you.
>>
Hindsight ducking kills me.
>mistakes the derailed my whole life could have been solved with minimal effort
>even simple shit like "I should have said that"
I hate it.
>>
>>39303422
They're up there but an actual panic attack is much worse
>>
>>39303422

anxiety, regret, supressed temper.
>>
worst feeling is rejection
>>
File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>tfw you keep disappointing everyone around you
>>
File: 1443569662968.png (342KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
1443569662968.png
342KB, 394x394px
>>39303455
Yeah this. Probably the worst feeling because it branches into another shit feeling for me - loneliness. And i get that whenever a girl i connect with just fucks off out of my life.

I'm a fucking empty husk at this point.
>>
>>39303455
i recently woke up to the high likelihood that my ex had been cheating on me on and off with the person they're with now throughout our whole relationship. there was so much evidence of cheating and i just kept sweeping it under the rug like i did with everything else. i want to fucking die to be honest.

i almost feel worse for the other party after discovering who it is. they're about ten times more susceptible to the type of abuse my ex pushes on people than i ever was.
>>
Wrong, getting old is awesome. You get to say whatever you want with no repercussions. AAAAAND make young women clean up your poop, it's like EVERYONE is your mommy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.