[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you smell and look so bad that people turn around to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

>tfw you smell and look so bad that people turn around to look if you are following them

Seriously, just because i go down te same street as you doesnt mean i want to fuckineg murder you, if i'd be a chad then they would probably spread their legs if i would follow them
>>
I shower everyday but I've having worse BO than normal it's true.

I still groom daily.
>>
File: crying pepe eyes closed.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
crying pepe eyes closed.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>39302388
Same thing happened to me when I used to work in a place walking distance from me. I only had this old trench coat to wear since poorfag and lazy to buy new one.

And every time there was a women on the same path as me they would show signs of being stressed and sometimes walk faster.

One time this old woman stopped and looked shocked when she saw me. It made me feel really bad. God why are normalfags so mean?

This was years before the trench coat and fedora thing was even a meme.
>>
Well they don't fucking know you, your physical investment is the only thing to work off of.
If you look like a junkie that could stab someone, people will treat you like that. Prejudice isn't discrimination, it's common sense.
>>
>smell bad
Literally no excuse.
>>
>>39302409
Have you tried not being a fat piece of shit with a terrible diet?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.