[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a celebrity and I'm going to cause a shit storm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: cometodaddy.jpg (47KB, 328x766px) Image search: [Google]
cometodaddy.jpg
47KB, 328x766px
I'm a celebrity and I'm going to cause a shit storm on social media in a few days. I need ideas. Something to make news outlets go livid
>>
>>39302377
Say you think old people smell bad
>>
>>39302377
name the jew
>>
>>39302501
george soros isn't as obscure as he once was
>>
>>39302377
Ffs Donald get off the internet and do your job
>>
hitler cosplay
>>
Post spread nudes and claim it's empowering.
>>
File: F1-Y5tZZ.jpg (32KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
F1-Y5tZZ.jpg
32KB, 315x315px
>>39302377
name the anglo
>>
>>39302407
No one would be upset by that. SJW's don't give a fuck about old people. OP would be better off saying niggers smell bad
>>
Give us a clue as to who you are
>>
>>39302377
>>>/pol/ is over there, they can help you more than /r9k/
>>
Oh I know! Talk about circumcision.

If you say it's bad, circumcised men throw a shitstorm.
>>
>>39302377
Say your into scat and that you rub shit all over your body when you masturbate.

But do this when the police ask you why the fuck you ran down the highway coverd in (preferably someones that's not yours but idc)shit.
>>
>>39302377
If you're a black male, make a post denouncing black women

If you're a black female, make a post denouncing black men

If you're white, make a post denouncing all non-whites

If you're an Asian male, make a post about how superior you are to other races

If you're an Asian female, make a post about your ineferiority to other races

If you're anything else, make a racist post about black people.
>>
>>39302377
Say that areas such as Detroit are bad due to Niggers or that the holocaust didn't happen (it didn't)
>>
OP if you are male no one gives a shit

If you are a female yours possibilities are endless.

You can maybe get some attention if you are male and announce your transition. It's the girl era OP. Start transitioning asap!
>>
You're a robot so you're probably a """"YouTube celebrity""""
>>
>>39302377
I like this one >>39302724
If you make a racist comment only left wingers will be upset.
>>
File: adolf-hitler2.jpg (35KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
adolf-hitler2.jpg
35KB, 300x200px
>>39302377
i think you know what.
Also what celebrity, at least give us a hint, how famous are you?
>>
Felix, go back to shitposting and promoting your bullshit on /b/ and /pol/. No one gives a shit about your 'content'.
>>
>>39302805
create a theory that yolocaust is happening now and compare selfie culture with Auschwitz in serious manner.
>>
>>39302377
> I'm a celebrity
Tell people that you browse 4chan and frequently post here.
>>
>>39302377
Are you a female celebrity? Tits or GTFO. Male celebrity? GTFO.
>>
redpill everyone on the holohoax, circumcisions and the Zionist powergrabbers/bankers at the top (rothschilds, etc)

if you need more material go play deus ex or something
>>
>>39302377
Say that athletes should know their place as entertainers and that Colin Kaepernick is being blackballed because he deserves it. Finish it off with "shut up and play, you're an athelete not an activist.
>>
Redpill your followers on jews.

I'm talking Frankfurt School, etc.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.