[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a gf and my own flat But life is just as empty. Videogames

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (143B, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
143B, 275x183px
I got a gf and my own flat

But life is just as empty. Videogames are boring and theres nothing worth doing
>>
>>39299280
Try getting a BF that's why you are bored
>>
>>39299280
Sounds like you are mentally ill and depressed have you considered Grindr and trying to find a man maybe you are a homosexual and the vagina isn't doing it
>>
Why not invite your stupid gf over to suck you off and take you places?
>>
>>39299280
Perfect example of a homosexual not acting upon his desires to suck a feminine penis.
>>
>>39299319
Stated above OP is gay
>>
>>39299280
I felt the same until I had a giant load of man juice in my pucci. Cured my major depression
>>
>>39299298
>>39299316
>>39299336
iv been away for a year while i tried to get it together.. wat happened to this place?

>>39299319
we live together. we fuck. doesnt rly change anything
>>
>>39299280
How feminine is your gf (bf) penis (boiclit)
>>
>>39299363
Man how could you be getting pussy on command and not be walking around like a man on the moon? If I saw you irl I'd do you like Mayweather is going to do McGregor tonight.
>>
>>39299363
Most women are actual dickgirls and most men are bisexual and rp as women it's pretty gay but it's/r9k/
>>
>>39299390
Not him, but it doesn't magically cure depression, and it isn't even all that great. It's like a slightly better masturbation, except messy and annoying to do. But maybe I'm just more gay than I want to admit
>>
>>39299363
Was I right though you a interest in women (traps)
>>
>>39299280
have you thought about getting a qt trap gf?
got me one last year and life is worth living again
>>
>>39299390
humans become used to situations quite quickly
>>
I knew /r9k/ was gay, but not THIS gay. Wew, I'm happy

It's like a /b/ x /lgbt/ crossover
>>
OP it's the way we live. it's civilization. everything is too soulless and too easy, technology basically wipes our ass for us and makes it to where we never need to go out into nature for a single thing, not a single damn thing.
>>
>>39299411
>>39299417
You guys don't have to tell me. My first and probably only two times in my life I didn't come anywhere close to climax with a qt 8/10. Even if the stimulus has died down a bit you two as individuals should be more committed to each other if you're going to claim to be in a relationship. Do people just say they're dating now because, while everyone else is fucking all the time, they don't want their specific partner getting fucked?
>>
>>39299501
>Do people just say they're dating now because, while everyone else is fucking all the time, they don't want their specific partner getting fucked?
Sounds about right
>>
Got a gf too, she's upset cause her friends are bitches and she acts angry towards me too.
Also, i got a couple girls sending me nudes on snapchat cause I'm an idiot and mt relationship gets boring sometimes.
Life still feels pointless and everything i do is hard af, even going out with my friends.
I guess i shouldn't rely so much on external factors.
>>
>>39299280
Have capped to a proper dickgirl like Bailey Jay "America's Sweetheart" ? It might spice up your boring life
>>
>>39299363
What do you mean homos and traps have been here for years
>>
>>39300458
Haha Bailey Jay but all.serious ya I'd smash her boipussy and milk her boiclit in my mouth
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.