[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on age gaps in relationships /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

File: 1498728549959.jpg (17KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
1498728549959.jpg
17KB, 480x368px
What are your thoughts on age gaps in relationships /r9k/?

I am 18 and im currently seeing a 15 year old. In the eyes of the law it's illegal, but everyone's morals seem different. Is 3 years really all that much? And what's your personal cut off age?
>>
You're a pedophile mate. No ifs, no buts, you're a pedophile preying on fucking kids because you can't get a girl your own age

Kill yourself sick fucker
>>
>>39298906
The catch-me-outside girl proves every man is either a pedophile or gay.
>>
>>39299008

The who girl?
>>
>>39298906
it is a noticeable gap, people change drastically over 3 years. you dont really see it though because you are a retarded 18 year old shitter
>>
See, the difference 3 years make goes DOWN as ages go UP. Shocking. 41 and 44 - go for it dude. 15 and 18 - time to stop.

Who the fuck cares about morality - care about not being a fucking sex offender and sent to pound-you-in-the-ass prison because the judge doesn't give 2 shits about muh everyone's morals are different.

You hit that and oh look, statuatory rape at the least, and they might try to increase the charges / add additional charges on you because no one cares about pedophiles so they can get away with it.

Stay safe, only have sex with people that are legal.
>>
grade school kids are the best
>>
>>39298906
After she turns 18 no one will care anymore. I'd date someone 30+ years older and I wouldn't mind. In fact, the older, the better.
>>
>>39299008
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_repression
>>
You know what I love the most about high school girls?
>>
>>39298984
but we've been friends for a year, I dont think im attracted to her because she's young

>>39299046
We dont plan on having sex until she's of age

>>39299089
what anon?
>>
>>39299103
>We dont plan on having sex until she's of age
it'd be funny if she falsely accused you of raping her
>>
>>39299150
That would fucking suck
>>
File: 1367488415714.jpg (22KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1367488415714.jpg
22KB, 500x318px
>be 27
>meet 17 year old girl who's totally into me
>try to hold it off
>fuck it
>start seeing her and enjoy it for however long it may last
>after a year still together
>actually start to believe we may be for real
>live together for another year
>actually propose after she was pushing it for it
>holy shit living the dream with perfect girl
>mfw break up after three years because she fell for someone else out of nowhere

Not sure what it says about me, but we were perfect together up until then. Literally only fought two or three times in those three years. I knew it would end eventually, but I let my guard down and started to believe it actually work out. I was a fool.

So no, I will never do that again. I'm 30 and washed up now anyway. fml
>>
It's fine anon. It's actually legal in a lot of countries which proves that there's really nothing wrong with it. The only problems are bureaucracy and retarded laws made by people who are entirely out of touch with the real world.

Also:
>We dont plan on having sex until she's of age
If this is true, there's absolutely nothing you should be worried about.
>>
Most age-gap relationships like OP's (18yo male, 15yo female give or take) are between a desperate male who can't find a girl his age who wants him and an attention hungry female who isn't mature enough to make fully rational decisions causing heavily impaired judgement
and almost always has daddy issues. Prove me wrong, protip: you can't
>>
>>39298906
I don't have the picture saved, but it always makes me think of the image where the 19 or 20 something yo guy marries a 6 or 9 yo in 1921 and they stay together happily for their entire lives

>>39298984
Lmao google the definition of pedophile. This isn't even remotely close

>>39299061
lol

>>39299089
I keep getting older, but they stay the same age

>>39299103
I'm not saying to break the law, but the only way you could be charged with anything is if someone called the police.

>>39299216
>Implying there's any real growth in maturity from 15 to 18
Every single one of us is just as retarded now (many of us being OLDER than 18) as we were when we were 15.
>>
>>39299216
umm, and what's wrong with it? we don't allow beta males now?
>>
>>39298906
I met my last girlfriend when she was 16, i was 23
Its perfectlylegal where i am though
The best advice i can give though, never do anything illegal
If you dont people will try to take the moral high ground but they cant do shit to you, and if you do break up nothing will happen to you either
>>
>>39298906
lol thats like a senior going out with a sophmore or older freshman. If you guys are still in high school i dont see the problem. and if you arent in high school then thats just a tad bit more weird.
>>
>>39299318
>Every single one of us is just as retarded now as we were when we were 15.
not true at all, I still have sperg-PTSD from the shit I did at that age, desperately trying to fit in with other middle school faggots and grab attention. There are different stages of it, but all ages leading up to 17-18 or so are prone to making terrible decisions that you'd never dream of making as a rational adult, just because you haven't grown out of it doesn't make it untrue . I'm just glad the worst I have to look back on is sperging out in middle school trying to be cool and not being groomed by some pedophile like all these 15 y/o girls in question.
>>
Fuck off normalfaggotryjewfagggothintti scum
>>
>>39298906
Romeo and Juliet clause means you should be fine, depending on state.
Though it might be best to wait until she's 16 to be safe.

also fuck you
lucky
>>
>>39298906
Of all the sick shit these days, an age gape like that doesn't bother me too much

You do what you must to find a girl who hasn't yet been turned into a slut by modern media.
>>
>highschoolers that fuck each other should be jailed because they're all paedo

There are literally tons of 'highschool movies' out there and all of them glorify fucking. If you're concerned about a teen, you should be concerned about the fact that they are fucking, not that they are fucked by people with age gaps of 3 or 4 years.

Retarded autists don't realise that a 18 yo fucking a 15 yo is the same as a 15 yo fucking another 15 yo. In both cases, a 15yo is getting fucked. But somehow, in the later case, it's totally cool with autists that can't focus on the actual problem.
>>
>>39298906
3 years is not an age gap
Social pressures are a fine reason to break up
Liking the other person is a fine reason to stay together
It's your life, it would be silly to live in America and not live in pursuit of happiness

My cut off is 18 because I'm a few years older than you.
>>
>>39298906
When I was 15/16 I had sex with a 13 year old, kills me that will never happen again.
>>
File: 1503513594187.jpg (38KB, 583x485px) Image search: [Google]
1503513594187.jpg
38KB, 583x485px
>>39299914
>kills me that will never happen again
>>
>>39299318
>Lmao google the definition of pedophile. This isn't even remotely close

Your strawman is irrelevant, OP is having sex with a child.
>>
>>39298906
>Personal cut off age
No more than 2 years younger than me.
>>
>>39299992
Holy shit projection

You're strawmanning. For someone aged 18, 15 is absolutely NOT a child. Or, if she is, he is too, so fucking what?
>>
>>39300014
Are you seriously this dumb or just acting? OP is fucking a child. What part of that don't you understand dumbass?
>>
>>39298906
Don't get tangled up with the law anon. It's OK if you don't do anything sexual with her. If you truly love her, you can wait until she's over the age of consent before having sex.

>>39298984
At 15, she would probably be 3 or more years into puberty, meaning she would clearly display secondary sexual characteristics that most heterosexual men would be attracted to. She clearly has the body of an Adult, not a child, and you're misusing the word pedophile.
>>
>>39300014
He's not strawmanning, you are bro. It literally does not matter what he/she thinks at all, a legal adult is having sex with a minor, therefore he is a pedophile. What are you confused about?
>>
>>39300057
She is not a child. See >>39300058

>>39300081
No, he could be charged as a statutory rapist, but that doesn't make him a pedophile. Pedophiles are attracted to PREpubescent girls. Aka children.
>>
>>39300081
The concept of pedophilia has existed long before Age of consent laws. Thr law doesn't influence people's sexuality, biology does. Fucking a minor doesn't always make you a pedophile. Take the US for example. If a guy and a 16 year old had sex in a state where the AoC is 16, the guy wouldn't be a pedophilr, but if they travel to California and fuck there, suddenly the guy's sexualoty changed and he's now a pedophile.

The same case can be made in Europe, where the Age of consent for many countries is 15 or 14.
>>
>>39300152
Correction:
*suddenly the guys's sexuality changed and he's now a pedophile?
>>
When I was a sophomore (15 turning 16) I was dating a senior (17 turning 18). We dated for five years before I fell out of love and booked it. I left him for my now husband. I was 20 almost 21 when we got together and he was 28 almost 29. We're still happy together (I'm now 25) and yes. I have daddy issues. I don't see anything wrong with either of these age gaps.
>>
>>39300011
But you are a virgin anyway
>>
Fine in my books. You saw it all the time in HS with Chads and freshmans/sophomores
>>
>>39299200
>Proposing to an 18 year old GIRL
W E W
E
W

Her season pass park hoppers to the cock carousel hasn't even expired yet, what were you THINKING?
>>
>>39300058
>More strawmanning

Stop trying to justify your desire to fuck children
>>
>>39300292
>underage poster that thinks theres a huge difference from.15 to 18
>>
I was also with a 15 year old when I was 18. She refused to fuck me because it would be illegal, but she was up for letting me suck her tits, paddle her ass, and generally fool around.

My cut-off age is now 18, though. I don't want my partner to be scared to put out.
>>
>>39298906
In a case like your's where you are both still teenagers, I can understand it. But I never understand large age gaps of like 7-10 years, mostly because aside from sex, what is there to talk about? Friend is 29 dating a 21 year old and while she's nice when we all get together there isn't a whole lot to talk about.
>>
My gf is 15 years younger. Before you pedos get all excited I'm 38.
>>
>>39300292
Do you understand the definition of strawmanning? I didn't twist your argument to make it easier to attack, I'm not even against your whole argument, like you I think that it's a bad idea for OP to fuck her now. What I am attacking is your assertion that a 15 year old is a child, and that OP was a pedophile. That is what you asserted, wasn't it? If it was, stop accusing me of logical fallacies I didn't commit and actually try to refute my previous post.
>>
>>39299200
Have you experienced love since then?
>>
>>39300398
You're coming out with a bunch of shit to justify fucking children.

Fuck off and die you piece of shit
>>
>>39300357
What do you usually talk about with your friends? You can talk about hobbies, interests, goals. I'm 21 and I can have good conversations with a 33 year old.
>>
>>39300357
I completely get it. My parents had a 16 year old age gap but my mother has me at 42, the only downside was my father dying too early due to his age. I myself think there's nothing wrong but it depends the person and their personalities. I've fallen for someone who's 7 years older but only because they're a lot like myself and we do still have things in common that we share. When you get older things level out mostly anyway, the age gap between my parents was never an issue and the two of them had a solid 25 years together only broken due to his death. So apart from the fear of someone dying before me, I don't have a problem with an age gap as long as you share interests and can talk to them on the same level.
>>
>>39299200
>Literally only fought two or three times in those three years
That's not necessarily a good thing. Lack of fights can mean lack of communication. Probably why you think she fell for someone 'out of nowhere'. It probably wasn't like that, but you never actually communicated with each other
>>
>>39300426
And yet again I will state that a 15 year old is not a child. Words actually have specific meanings, otherwise they wouldn't make sense. You can't go around calling whatever you want a child, because otherwise you won't make sense. Like wise with pedophilia. Look up the definition of those two terms if you're unsure.
>>
>>39298906
Three years is literally nothing; however, the moral busybodies of the world will not rest until your 18 year old ass is thrown in prison because "muh children"

Be careful and stay safe.
>>
you're a degenerate OP, and you already know that.

my current ladyfriend is 16 years older than me. my last was 7 years younger. I prefer the olders to the youngers.
>>
File: 1298210309050.jpg (96KB, 976x673px) Image search: [Google]
1298210309050.jpg
96KB, 976x673px
>>39300276

>>39300424
It's only been a couple of months and I'm still heartbroken af

but I'm not going to 'love' again. Fuck that.
>>
>>39300471
You are the most retarded person i've ever met on here, what is it about age of consent that confuses you?

Under - child
Over - adult

Does that explain it better for you?
>>
>>39300474
Because personality or appearances?
>>
File: 1362721331156.jpg (40KB, 432x411px) Image search: [Google]
1362721331156.jpg
40KB, 432x411px
>>39300461
There's truth in this actually.

I'm a pretty closed person when it comes to my own emotions. Regardless, we had a fantastic click and have always connected so very well. The lack of fights was genuine in that regard. Yet, during the last six months we had to move to another city, and a lot of stress was involved. Neither of us really talked about it, though I suppose I'm the one mostly to blame for that.

I have so many regrets. It's killing me inside.

Hopefully I'll learn from this, should I ever find a new girl.
>>
>>39300497
And I have stated before, the law doesn't affect reality. A person is a child because of their biology, not a written law. The age of consent in Estonia is 14, so you consider 14 year olds there Adults, but if those same 14 year olds travel to Britain where the age of consent is 16, suddenly by some miracle their body reverses aging and they turn into Children?
>>
>>39300510
personality 100%. I could never claim that my current older woman (43) has a better body than my last younger one (20), it just isn't true. but conversation and intimacy is a lot better with older women, and the current one is hitting that step up in libido that happens sometimes in middle age. so we fuck like rabbits AND I can stand to be in the same room with her afterwards.

younger girls are firm, tight, and prime but older women are just better companions.
>>
I hope you fuck up one day so her parents report your ass for dating a minor so your life can be fucked forever you pedophile piece of shit.
>>
the easiest calculation is halve your age and add 7
shes a year too early
>>
>>39300549
Well it's 18 here so anything under is a child to me, which makes you and anyone else who wants to fuck anyone under a sick fuck. Laws exist for a reason
>>
No. Fuck the calculations and stuff those no-life robots say.
You are both doing HS or you just finished. its perfectly fine.
>>
>>39300645
>Laws exist for a reason
But the laws are different in other places. By calling anyone who is attracted to under 18's a sick fuck, you're claiming that the laws of your one state or province are superior to the rest of the world's, simply because you live in a place with those laws. Your specific laws aren't the standards for judging the sexuality of the entire human race, and so you are mistaken for calling anyone who is attracted to under 18's pedophiles.

Remember, i'm not arguing that it's OK for OP to fuck the 15 year old, I'm arguing that doing so does not make him a pedophile, just someone who has broken local laws.
>>
File: 1239.jpg (7KB, 187x270px) Image search: [Google]
1239.jpg
7KB, 187x270px
when I was 15 I dated a 25 year old I met via self posting on 4chan (this was back in the early 2000s). it was actually not that bad but didn't go anywhere and I ghosted him once I turned 17 because I thought I could date actual irl guys. jokes on me because I've been single since.

tl;dr its kinda fucked up and there's probably some issue with one or both of you but as long as you aren't actively grooming her and being a creep then fuck it life is meaningless and we all die.
>>
>>39298906
I hope you're behind 6 gorillion proxies because some moralfag is going to try to dox you.
>>
>>39300645
laws exist for a reason? like that law that makes marijuana a schedule 1 drug, above cocaine and heroin?
i remember when i was 16 and believed that just because stuff exists, that must mean it's there for a good reason.
no, that's not reality, it just takes not having your head up your ass to notice it.
>>
ITT: Nonces try justify pedophilia
>>
Does a 19 yr (m) old have a shot of dating a 25yr old (f)?
>>
>>39300737
op here, I didnt groom her, she actually came on to me and became interested in me before I even thought of her that way
>>
>>39298906
I think it's okay to go on dates with them, but no sex until they're at least 18, ideally older.
>>
>>39300871
then i'm honestly gonna go against the grain and say if you're ok with the potential repercussions (like someone said, if she decides to for whatever reason accuse you of rape/assault you are truly fucked dude) then I don't see it as a hugely big fuck up. I still think you're either stunted or she has daddy issues (maybe projecting because I had major issues) but relationships have been built on worse things.

take my advice with a grain of salt though im a fucking neet posting on 4chin in the middle of the day so
>>
>>39300859
Also ITT: Idiots misuse words to defend their flimsy beliefs.
>>
File: 678445_orig.jpg (111KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
678445_orig.jpg
111KB, 900x300px
>>39300936
there is literally nothing more retarded than the pedophilia vs ephebophilia debate. no matter what side you're on you look bad.
>>
>>39298906
>And what's your personal cut off age?
My range is my age to 8 years older. This is assuming that she hasn't been slutting it up of course.
>>
>>39298906
I met a 95 WWII veteran married to a woman like 30 younger than him. He could barely stay awake, she wss taking care of him she really loved him.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.