/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to cope with the realization that you're not attractive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

How to cope with the realization that you're not attractive to anyone?
>>
>>39298807
You're attractive, anon. To God.
>>
with ridiculous high and unreasonable self confidence and not letting anything close to me until i am completely dead inside
>>
File: 1502804218698.jpg (24KB, 595x313px) Image search: [Google]
1502804218698.jpg
24KB, 595x313px
>>39298807
I've always been the second choice
>>
File: sadpepe_HD.jpg (37KB, 960x595px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe_HD.jpg
37KB, 960x595px
>>39298892
Or not even a choice at all...
>>
File: IMG_4132.jpg (87KB, 363x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4132.jpg
87KB, 363x334px
>>39298863
That doesn't mean anything until God mans up and takes this dick in his Holy Hole.
>>
>>39298863
then god is just sadistic then
>>
>>39298807
I don't. Am I really that ugly that even those obese fujoshi back in high school didn't want to have anything to do with me?
>>
>>39298807
>How to cope with the realization that you're not attractive to anyone?
I don't leave my room and have embraced the NEET life.
>>
>>39298807
>be ugly as fuck until senior/junior Hugh school
>always bullied and ostracized
>all of a sudden girls eye rape as I pass and mire height and physique regularly in uni

Thank GOD. Close call there. Can't imagine being ugly my entire life.
>>
File: IMG_4101.png (156KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4101.png
156KB, 512x512px
>>39299147
>not being handsome entire life
>>
>>39299207
I'll take anything over being uggo Manlet entire life
>>
File: IMG_4110.jpg (68KB, 626x789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4110.jpg
68KB, 626x789px
>>39299266
>being uggo manlet ever
>>
>>39298807
I don't cope. I confronted my feelings of inadequacy related to my unattractiveness and concluded since there's nothing I can do about it, that I might as well not worry about it either.
Girls don't like me? Oh well. I have a nice and supportive family and two good friends of mine that i can always confide in. They satisfy all my emotional needs.

Start by having a really good relationship with your family. It'll make you much less lonely.
>>
>>39299368
It humbled me. Though I'm basically a normie now I still will never forget those dark days.

Normie's are evil dude. Most I've been with literally make fun of any dude passing by that is fat/short/ugly. Especially women.
>>
Inject testosterone into benis
>>
>>39299024
>not disregarding women and acquiring divine favor
What a massive faggot. I bet you can't even heal or turn undead.
>>
>>39299402
what if you have a dysfunctional family
>>
>>39298807
Stop thinking about it. I've seen some of the ugliest motherfuckers alive with bitches. It's got to do with confidence once you've made it out of the certificate factories (school).
>>
>>39300077
Then find some good friends. They can be just as good as family. Try to salvage as much of your relationship with your family as you can.
>>
I just live with it. There is nothing you can do about that.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.