[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it too late for a man nearing his 29th birthday to hop into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: speedo-dad.jpg (110KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
speedo-dad.jpg
110KB, 384x512px
Is it too late for a man nearing his 29th birthday to hop into the dating and sex life if they are a virgin who has never had a gf and would probably be a complete nervous wreck in any kind of a situation with a woman since it's their first everything?
>>
Its pretty hard - if man is virgin in his late 20's it raises a lot of questions. Besides you're expected to have a lot of experience and majority of girls wants to enjoy sex/relationships and not to teach pure guy.
>>
Just don't tell them you're a virgin. If you make a big deal out of it, they will, too.

Or wait about another year and gain access to wizardly powers beyond mortal comprehension.
>>
>>39298515
Girls know that you're virgin unless you can handle with confidence.
>>
I don't think it's impossible but just kind of hard. You'd have to find someone willing to bear with your inexperience a bit
>>
>>39298452
Do it, but with the understanding going in that you're inexperienced so to some destined to fail. Look at it as practice and don't beat yourself up for mistakes that you will make.Be vague about your past relationships or lack of. Over time you'll become more comfortable, experienced and with that will come more success. Don't expect your first try to be the one. Good luck dude. Baby steps.
>>
>>39298821
Once you reach a certain age they start looking for other reasons as no one can possibly be a virgin after a certain age.
>>
>>39298452
I'm 23 and can already feel myself caring less and less. At 29 I'm surprised you even want to talk to a woman at all.
>>
>>39298888
>Baby steps
Hes too late for that all in or nothing.
>>
>>39300104
All or nothing won't work. Baby steps will work eventually. The more he does have t, the shorter it will be until he has some success.
>>
>>39300320
Hes 29, not 19. Theres no time for baby steps.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.